+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Jun 24, 2018
Hello,

Can someone guide me the to the thread for QSWP? I am newbie and want to apply to QUEBEC program without paying consultant Hefty fee
Thank you

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
Hi Guys, what if in my previous PR application which was returned the address for my wife was starting as **house number 14** and the PCC also mentioned that. But i just recently saw that its actually **Flat 14** and not house. So i am thinking about the writing the correct address that is flat number 14 and in PCC too.
Do you think that would raise some questions as my previous application would show house number 14 and now i am changing to flat no 14. Rest of the address remains same.

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
How do you put them in order of dates,

1. Order by "Since date" or "To date"?
2. Do I need to remove the educational and employment activities I have claimed points for, from the personal history and re-add them again according to the date?
Can you be more specific

Baburaj

Jun 30, 2018
Hello all greetings,
If anyone have answer for my following query I will be very thankful to you!

Does Wes accept transcripts from autonomous polytechnic college? I want to get done Eca for my spouse's diplomà which was pursed from autonomous college which is affiliated by Directorate of Technical education Tamil nadu.in Wes website it is mentioned like for technical diploma the transcripts should be given by state board of technical education. But in my case I can only get transcripts from polytechnic college since they conducted the exam

So if I send transcripts which I got from the college to Wes will it be accessed or not?

Please someone who came across the same situation ,try to help me.

Thanks in advance for kind reply!

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Got an email reply from Wes on Saturday night Indian Time, that my profile is being prepared for evaluation report. Strange they are working on weekends

Reactions: gaurav minhas

freshguy777

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,
My Express Entry was declared ineligible.

How can I withdraw of delete it so as to re-sent another. I have tried severally and couldn't get it. I need help please.

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys, Do you need to write the photography company details and my details on the back of the digital photo?

How do you scan it as multi page? PDF? JPG?

My photo size is 70 x 50. Is that okey? Because this is the one given by my photography company. Dimensions 591 x 827 (300 dpi).

Is following required?

The back of one photo must include:
  • the subject’s name and date of birth
  • the name and complete address of the photography studio
  • the date the photograph was taken
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/new-immigrants/pr-card/apply-renew-replace/photo.html

Last edited:

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Not sure, you may try sending the transcripts or talk to the registrar of your college
Hello all greetings,
If anyone have answer for my following query I will be very thankful to you!

Does Wes accept transcripts from autonomous polytechnic college? I want to get done Eca for my spouse's diplomà which was pursed from autonomous college which is affiliated by Directorate of Technical education Tamil nadu.in Wes website it is mentioned like for technical diploma the transcripts should be given by state board of technical education. But in my case I can only get transcripts from polytechnic college since they conducted the exam

So if I send transcripts which I got from the college to Wes will it be accessed or not?

Please someone who came across the same situation ,try to help me.

Thanks in advance for kind reply!

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys/ Senior Members,

I have a few doubts:
1) For address history, can we fill "N/A" in street address?
2) I don't have proofs for all my addresses in one county. Will that be an Issue?
3) I made onsite visit for Clients in London.What should I write in Purpose of Travel?
4)For unemployment I have written "exam prep at home" and for Entity " N/A". Is this fine?
5) While uploading all the Education documents, along with degree, do we have to submit Marksheets as well?

Many thanks

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
How do you order records in Personal History, is the following example correct? Do you order according to the "TO" date?

2011-05 TO 2015-11 - Education Activity 1 (latest)
2013-09 TO 2014-02 - Employment Activity 1 (latest)
2010-01 TO 2011-12 - Employment Activity 2 (oldest)
2006-02 TO 2011-05 - Education Activity 2 (oldest)

Sunapollo

Jun 9, 2018
Hi Guys/ Senior Members,

I have a few doubts:
1) For address history, can we fill "N/A" in street address?
2) I don't have proofs for all my addresses in one county. Will that be an Issue?
3) I made onsite visit for Clients in London.What should I write in Purpose of Travel?
4)For unemployment I have written "exam prep at home" and for Entity " N/A". Is this fine?
5) While uploading all the Education documents, along with degree, do we have to submit Marksheets as well?

Many thanks
Hi guys , can someone please help?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Do I need to enter the UCI no. for my Spouse under, Immigration history and citizenships section? Where can I find this no.?

S abhishek

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hi,

Currently my PR application is under review and is almost 2 months now. My Wife is a dependent applicant.

But last week she moved to Canada on Work permit. I am in India, waiting for my PR.

In such case, do i need to update my application? Is it possible to do it at this juncture? If yes, can someone help me with the process.

Regards,

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Hi Guys, so how does it work, my wife's wes evaluation would come in her maiden name, and her passport carries name after marriage. Would that matter? We have spouse name printed on both our passports and also marriage certificate would so the needful. Any suggestions

Maiden name (on education credentials, old passport and wes report) shows "Arora" as last name

Name after marriage is on her new Passport and shows "Bajaj" in her last name.

Also, new passport mentions about old passport number, so I guess it proves that its the same person.