+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello!
I'm not sure I'm posting my question to the right topic section, but I hope someone could help me:)
If the person has completed preparatory program (foundation) for undergraduate studeis (program lasted for a year), and if he/she also has a bachelor degree (4 years of studies), is it "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" or is it just "Bachelor's degree" option?
Thank you!
Please specify in detail about your Education. Which foundation program and which Bachelors degree?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello @mr.preetsingh and other members...
I need some advice on following matter...
My officer has issued me reference letter without explicitly detailing my duties, but it mentions that I'm performing duties and responsibilities as "my designation" under "my controlling office name & address". And my deptt. has a published manual that details duties of "my designation". Now if I support such reference letter with such manual explicitly detailing duties for "my designation", Will this be sufficient?
Pls advise. I'll be really grateful.
I have already replied on this in another section. Please post under one place only and wait for a response.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need your help on a unique issue:

I am a PR holder. I moved to Canada in Feb 2018. I have a fiance in my home country whom I am due to get married to in Feb 2019. I want to get her to Canada asap. There are two options I am exploring:

Option 1: I was thinking to have her apply for Express Entry as single applicant starting now as she has good profile. Assuming that she gets her PR visa by December 2018 and we get married in the home country in Feb 2019, she can then change her visa status to married which will take i guess further 3 months and therefore can join me OR she might not declare the marriage and we register court marriage here once shes here.

Option 2: The other option is to get married and then apply for spousal visa but that will take longer for her to get to Canada.

Do you think that option 1 is better? Is there any problem with that? Please guide

thanks!

keeratsingh

Jul 3, 2017
New Delhi
Upload Marksheets+Degree+ECA report in this order only. Start from Highest degree to lowest ECA report at the end of pdf file.
Thanks paaji....just another question out of curiosity, you emphasised on the order in which these are to be uploaded. Does it really make a difference? Means are they so crazy to reject an application if the order is incorrect?

Buska828

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Does anyone know of lawyers who applied for immigration to canada via express entry?

samimurtaza89

May 22, 2018
Hello Guys,

Please guide, I am really confused. My wife is the primary applicant, whereas I am dependent. I was working outside of my country but my prior employers are not providing me reference letters. I am thinking not to include my work experience in profile but on my passport, the work visa is pasted. What should I do I do?

I will really appreciate your guidance.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello Guys,

Please guide, I am really confused. My wife is the primary applicant, whereas I am dependent. I was working outside of my country but my prior employers are not providing me reference letters. I am thinking not to include my work experience in profile but on my passport, the work visa is pasted. What should I do I do?

I will really appreciate your guidance.
proof of work experience is only required for Primary applicant. Since you are not the primary applicant - your wife is. You need not worry about your ex employers not providing reference letters.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you! I am just wondering if I can still provide an LOE to make sure there is no problem. Since there will be a difference between my pre-ITA and post-ITA applications, isn't it safer to explain it in an LOE?
Sure. It's your application and 100% your call what you want to include or exclude in your LoE.
I personally don't think there will be a problem since In my opinion CIC doesn't read or evaluate your application pre- ITA. An automated system simply calculates your CRS score based on information you provide and sends out ITA if your CRS is more than cutoff. The information you provided pre-ITA is actually validated when you submit your eAPR. It's here when your full profile is evaluated by a person.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hi.

I have a question about uploading documents for Education post ITA. In the profile where the checklist shows the list of documents to be uploaded it says to upload your Diploma or Degree certificates and has no mention of transcripts or marksheets. Will uploading only degree alongwith the ECA copy suffice? I can upload marksheets but dont have a copy of transcripts as they were sent directly from my university to WES. But my understanding says only degree certificate will do along with ECA. Any suggestions?

TIA
Since I had all my documents scanned. I created one pdf that contained in order
1) WES evaluation
2) MBA degree
3) MBA transcript
4) Btech degree
5) Btech transcript

Ideally you should have a copy of your transcripts, if you don't, then order a transcript for yourself from your university. You can submit your eAPR without transcript, if the Visa Officer feels the need to see your transcript VO can raise an ADR (Additional Document Required) to ask for it.

Note:-ADR may slowdown processing of your file by few days

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Upload Marksheets+Degree+ECA report in this order only. Start from Highest degree to lowest ECA report at the end of pdf file.
I don't think the order matters. I did WES+Master degree + Master transcript + Bachelor degree + Bachelor transcript. In my opinion CIC will be more concerned about WES evaluation and may want to see it first, so I put it on top.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
Hello!
I'm not sure I'm posting my question to the right topic section, but I hope someone could help me:)
If the person has completed preparatory program (foundation) for undergraduate studeis (program lasted for a year), and if he/she also has a bachelor degree (4 years of studies), is it "Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees" or is it just "Bachelor's degree" option?
Thank you!
It will depend how ECA agencies evaluate your education.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
I don't think the order matters. I did WES+Master degree + Master transcript + Bachelor degree + Bachelor transcript. In my opinion CIC will be more concerned about WES evaluation and may want to see it first, so I put it on top.
The Chronological order always makes sense to the reader. This is the reason I follow this for all my clients.

samimurtaza89

May 22, 2018
Hey Guys,

I got one problem. I became CA Member in 2016 ( whereas I cleared all my exams in 2014). In ECA report they wrote my member year 2014 instead of 2016. Will it be a problem if I submit this ECA report?

Thanks in advance

samimurtaza89

May 22, 2018
proof of work experience is only required for Primary applicant. Since you are not the primary applicant - your wife is. You need not worry about your ex employers not providing reference letters.
Hey,

I got one problem. I became CA Member in 2016 ( whereas I cleared all my exams in 2014). In ECA report they wrote my member year 2014 instead of 2016. Will it be a problem if I submit this ECA report?

Thanks in advance