+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hey,

I got one problem. I became CA Member in 2016 ( whereas I cleared all my exams in 2014). In ECA report they wrote my member year 2014 instead of 2016. Will it be a problem if I submit this ECA report?

Thanks in advance
No Problem in that.

Mar 16, 2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
I also have similar issue if some one can guide?

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
Hello group members.. please help me on the following matter

I am looking to apply under Canadian Exp Class .I started working on May 1 2017 and I received an ITA in the last draw on 10th May 2018, but the thing is that I went to my home country for around 4 weeks in Jan 2018. so Should I decline the ITA for now and work for one more month or just 2 more weeks because I heard a lot of people saying that 2 weeks vacation is paid so that would be counted as experience as well .

Any help would be appreciated forum members....
Thank You...

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello people,

Need your help/advice/suggestion.

is there a thread in this forum that someone can point me to, that will provide a step-by-step instructions of how to apply for Express Entry process(in order).
If here is no thread of that can, could someone who has in-depth understanding of the process, kindly create one and put it as sticky?

I am bit confused as to what would be the first step in applying for the EE and its corresponding steps.
Though website provide instructions to certain extent, i am not entirely convinced as i understand there is lot more required than what is mentioned on the website.

These instruction will be helpful not just to me but many aspirants who are seeking a lucid understanding of the process.

Thank you all for your time. :)
http://canadavisahelpcentre.com/a-comprehensive-guide-to-express-entry/

Deependu

May 3, 2018
hi group
one question, can i make my profile, that my wife is not accompanying with me, so remove her from the profile and make me and my kid as the applicant in the EE profile. If I get the ITA, call my wife after 5 months on tourist visa and my kid as the PR holder.
Is it possible ?

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
Hi Chitre Raunak,

small question for you - have you uploaded your work permit with your application submitted.
as it wasn't stated there I forgot to do it.
Should I upload it through CSE?
I was answered by one member of the forum - that I don't need, but I still afraid.

PS. Hows your medical doing by today? passed?

thank you!
I personally do not think uploading work permit is required as they can track it via your UCI. However, if you have it then by all means upload it. I did upload all of my old work permits.

As of today, BG check in progress and medical passed.

Reactions: AlexandraO

TaiwoJoel

May 17, 2018
Hello,

I need your advice. I created Express entry after checking the eligibility with the Ref code but later today I checked my mail I discovered I'm no longer eligible.
Although, I click No for my ECA because am still waiting for the result can it be the reason?

TaiwoJoel

May 17, 2018
Hello,

I need your advice. I created Express entry after checking the eligibility with the Ref code but later today I checked my mail I discovered I'm no longer eligible.
Although, I click No for my ECA because am still waiting for the result can it be the reason?

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hello group members.. please help me on the following matter

I am looking to apply under Canadian Exp Class .I started working on May 1 2017 and I received an ITA in the last draw on 10th May 2018, but the thing is that I went to my home country for around 4 weeks in Jan 2018. so Should I decline the ITA for now and work for one more month or just 2 more weeks because I heard a lot of people saying that 2 weeks vacation is paid so that would be counted as experience as well .

Any help would be appreciated forum members....
Thank You...
If you are under continuous employment with the same company, vacation leaves will not affect your employment duration.
You should continue to submit your application!

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

You will need to mention your ECA result number in order to be eligible.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a PR holder. I moved to Canada in Feb 2018. I have a fiance in my home country whom I am due to get married to in Feb 2019. I want to get her to Canada asap. There are two options I am exploring:

Option 1: I was thinking to have her apply for Express Entry as single applicant starting now as she has good profile. Assuming that she gets her PR visa by December 2018 and we get married in the home country in Feb 2019, she can then change her visa status to married which will take i guess further 3 months and therefore can join me OR she might not declare the marriage and we register court marriage here once shes here.

Option 2: The other option is to get married and then apply for spousal visa but that will take longer for her to get to Canada.

Do you think that option 1 is better? Is there any problem with that? Please guide

thanks in advance!

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
I don't think LIC policy can be shown as a PoF. Strictly speaking LIC policy will return your investment at maturity or at the loss of your life. Neither position provide liquidity of money to be used in Canada to sustain your cost of living.
ok.. then wat else we can show as POF.. i dont have cash to show around 10 L. Pls help