+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hello group members.. please help me on the following matter

I am looking to apply under Canadian Exp Class .I started working on May 1 2017 and I received an ITA in the last draw on 10th May 2018, but the thing is that I went to my home country for around 4 weeks in Jan 2018. so Should I decline the ITA for now and work for one more month or just 2 more weeks because I heard a lot of people saying that 2 weeks vacation is paid so that would be counted as experience as well .

Any help would be appreciated forum members....
Thank You...
If you are under continuous employment with the same company, vacation leaves will not affect your employment duration.
You should continue to submit your application!

everbliss

Star Member
Feb 12, 2018
Hello,

I need your advice. I created Express entry after checking the eligibility with the Ref code but later today I checked my mail I discovered I'm no longer eligible.
Although, I click No for my ECA because am still waiting for the result can it be the reason?
You will need to mention your ECA result number in order to be eligible.

rajafaran

May 14, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am a PR holder. I moved to Canada in Feb 2018. I have a fiance in my home country whom I am due to get married to in Feb 2019. I want to get her to Canada asap. There are two options I am exploring:

Option 1: I was thinking to have her apply for Express Entry as single applicant starting now as she has good profile. Assuming that she gets her PR visa by December 2018 and we get married in the home country in Feb 2019, she can then change her visa status to married which will take i guess further 3 months and therefore can join me OR she might not declare the marriage and we register court marriage here once shes here.

Option 2: The other option is to get married and then apply for spousal visa but that will take longer for her to get to Canada.

Do you think that option 1 is better? Is there any problem with that? Please guide

thanks in advance!

brmuralikrishnan

May 9, 2018
I don't think LIC policy can be shown as a PoF. Strictly speaking LIC policy will return your investment at maturity or at the loss of your life. Neither position provide liquidity of money to be used in Canada to sustain your cost of living.
ok.. then wat else we can show as POF.. i dont have cash to show around 10 L. Pls help

TaiwoJoel

May 17, 2018
Hello,

Kindly advice my cousin. IELTS result : listening: 6, writing: 5.5 ,Specking: 6.5 and Reading: 5.5. CRS : 247.Can she use it for Nomination or other programs to move to Canada?

hoseinihh

May 9, 2018
Hi,

I want to submit my eAPR application. But there are two differences with my pre-ITA application: I have changed the NOC for my foreign job experience and also changed one year of part-time work to full-time due to my mistake in the pre-ITA application. These changes do not affect my points from my work experience and my CRS. I am wondering if I should attach an LOE to explain these changes or not.

I am worried if not having an LOE might affect my application negatively. Has anyone had any differences between pre-ITA and eAPR applications?

Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

Last edited:

gautamankur

Jul 30, 2017
India
Hi Guys,

Need a little help.

I got my CPR and I am planning to travel to US in August. Post US I am planning to do the landing. I am going to provide one of my friends address to IRCC for them to mail the PR card.

There are few queries I have, would be great if someone can help resolving those:

1. In my CPR the arrival city is mentioned as Toronto, do i specifically need to land at Toronto?

2. I am planning to stay in Canada for a week, and planning to travel to Vancouver and other cities..Can i travel to other cities within Canada post landing? and Is there any specific duration for which I need to stay in Canada post Landing?

Many thanks in advance people!!

Aug 4, 2017
Hi All,

We need some advice please. We have received ITA and are busy getting our documents together. I am the Principle Applicant and my partner will be accompanying me. For POF - it is possible to only include accompanying spouses documents as he has sufficient POF for us and leave mine out even though I'm Principle Applicant? Thanks!

jsjaspreet93

Star Member
Jan 9, 2016
If you are under continuous employment with the same company, vacation leaves will not affect your employment duration.
You should continue to submit your application!
Thanks for your help buddy.... some people are saying that I need to work more for the same time as vacation ... some are saying its ok.... I am confused big time now.... @everbliss

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
Hello Guys, need suggestion. I am dependent on my wife's application for FSW application from USA to Canada. In USA I am on H1 B and she has H4. When we were submitting application we put our employment history also. My wife had work history in Pakistan + Canada and I have work history in Pakistan + US. Should I inform my Pakistani Employers plus US Employers that may be they will get a call from CIC as a background check? or as a dependent it wouldn't matter? My wife already have informed her Employers!!!

Right now our application status is that we have passed our Medical, while our Background check is in progress. Need your suggestions in this regard.