+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry Step by step instructions.

Kuchbhi

Jul 16, 2017
But why is bank statement needed ..this is 10 month old fd.
It's not needed. I provided mine as an additional/supporting document.

So long as your bank letter mentions the following you don't need any other document

From CIC's website
For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are keeping money.

Letter(s) must:

• be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
  • include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • include your name
  • list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
  • include, for each current bank and investment account:
    • account numbers
    • the date each account was opened
    • the current balance of each account
    • the average balance for the past six months

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am asking this question on behalf of me friend. His is applying with his wife. His wife has 3 year bachelor's degree from recognized university which WES has evaluated as 3 years Diploma in terms of Canadian equivalency. Does this falls under Bachelor's Degree (three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute)? Thank you for your response(s) in advance.

Ghufrancap85

Dec 9, 2016
Hi Chitre.Raunak, I have submitted my application on April 28th and I have the same status that my Medical has been passed and right now they are checking my Background and etc.
I have a question if anyone can answer please: My Wife is the Primary applicant and now she came to know that her Passport will be expired on October 11th 2018. If we apply new Passport, it will take nearly 4 to 5 weeks to receive. Is it ok to apply for the new Passport right now or should we wait for the result of our submitted application? Also if any one can guide tell me that what will be the next step?
Any One???

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@Here Guys need a quick suggestion. One company has offered me a role (I'm a Java guy with 12 years of experience) and is willing to apply on my behalf for AIPP.

Now I have following two questions:
1.) My CRS is 435. Should I accept the offer and move ahead with AIPP or should I wait for the CRS to drop? P.S. I have no issues living in Atlantic region though.
2.) Can a person who has obtained PR through AIPP move elsewhere in Canada in the later years (say 2 or 3 years)?

Please advise, folks!

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi
My partner and myself have joint bank account and we recently met the required amount for 2 persons (which is around 15000 CAD). I am just wondering if we can show the bank statements of joint bank account to show POF or bank statements have to be on principal applicant name? The required amount have to be in account for 6 months or it does not matter.

Anticipating generous response.
Yes, joint account can be used for POF.
Not everybody wait for the money to be in the account for 6 months but the past 6 months statement still need to be shown. So, if any huge sum of money enters into the account, it needs to be explained where and why the money is in.

Rajesh.rayla

Sep 28, 2017
@Here Guys need a quick suggestion. One company has offered me a role (I'm a Java guy with 12 years of experience) and is willing to apply on my behalf for AIPP.

Now I have following two questions:
1.) My CRS is 435. Should I accept the offer and move ahead with AIPP or should I wait for the CRS to drop? P.S. I have no issues living in Atlantic region though.
2.) Can a person who has obtained PR through AIPP move elsewhere in Canada in the later years (say 2 or 3 years)?

Please advise, folks!
Any suggestions, guys?

Epaphras

Apr 18, 2018
I will like to migrate to canda with my Family. I have Nebosh from the uk. I have been in this field as a trainer for 6 years and as an occupational health and saftey office for over 4 years. Which method will be best for me. Pease advice

Hasibanwar89

Apr 1, 2018
Hello! Can anyone please check and give feedback on my job reference letter for NOC:1112 (Financial and Investment Analyst)?

Responsibilities and duties from December 2015 to till date

From January 2018

To Till Date

Designation Senior Assistant Vice President & Head of Research

Duties and Responsibilities
§ Developed investment policies and strategies for funds under management by analyzing capital market trend and risk-return objective,

§ Provided investment updates including company valuation model, market trend analysis, and risk factor sensitivity analysis to both present and prospective investors and fund manager,

§ Led and managed the investment research team to prepare and publish equity research and macro-economic reports,

§ Assessed and supervised fund investments to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company investment policies, and investment strategies,

§ Reviewed and analyzed financial statements of publicly listed companies and prepared reports on financial forecasts, prospects, and recommendations,

§ Maintained liaison with sponsors of mutual fund, internal stakeholders, and capital market regulators

From August 2017

To December 2017

Designation Assistant Vice President & Head of Research

Duties and responsibilities

§ Conducted equity research and valuation of publicly listed securities of Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited by using different financial models and spreadsheets,

§ Performed Industry and Macro-economic analysis and prepared management reports based on findings,

§ Prepared investment plans and recommendations for investment management committee,

§ Provided regular support to investment management team including research reports, IPO notes, and ad-hoc analysis

From January 2017

To July 2017

Designation Senior Investment Analyst

§ Oversee the accurate and timely execution of any changes to asset under management,

§ Keep correspondence and provide management reports to Trustee, Custodian, and Regulators regarding investment and compliance related issues,

§ Act as the first point of contact for any fund related queries and proposals for fund modifications,

§ Meet with both existing and potential clients to discuss about their risk preference and expectation from their investments and tailor our product offering to meet and beat those anticipations,

§ Participate in industry-related conferences and events,

§ Develop and maintain research relationships with investment managers, industry contacts, and research vendors

From April 2016

To December 2016

Designation Investment Analyst

§ Worked closely with the investment and product teams in fixed d income, equities and alternatives, in order to aid the sales and d marketing effort,

§ Analyzed competitor trends and market themes when developing product messaging and product-specific content for the business,

§ Met clients to articulate the investment process and value proposition and facilitate discussions on investment consulting.

From December 2015

To March 2016

Designation Research Associate

§ Prepared Daily News Flash and Daily Market Review,

§ Developed and updated market information database of all publicly listed companies from daily capital market publications, company financial statements, and research journals,

§ Prepared Microsoft excel template for equity research,

§ Followed-up with Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) to inquire regarding company information and news.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
Hi there.

I’m looking to move to Canada with my partner who is currently studying here in Scotland to be a vet. She is a Canadian citizen and has been her whole life (we met whilst she was studying here).

I have a few questions before I begin the gathering the necessary documents for express entry. I believe I should have a good chance of qualifying as I am only 23 and have a masters degree. I’ve also worked as a property manager for over a year now, which seems to be an approved occupation as a property administrator (band B). I have a few questions if anyone is able to help me with:

In terms of degree verifications, as my masters was in Scotland it will need to be verified for Canadian purposes. Would I need both my undergraduate degree and masters verified, or just the masters?

My partner who I’ve been living with for over a year, it’s now technically commonlaw. I just wanted to clarify, would I be entitled to get the points for the sibling in Canada? As my partner is already a Canadian citizen, does it count that she has a Canadian sister over 18? Would this only count if she was technically applying with me?

Thanks in advance!

wangleiwan

Dec 6, 2015
Hello,

If I am already working in Canada, do I still need to register in the Job Bank after I created Express Entry Profile? Also, if I had a part time job for a few months when I was still studying in Canada and after I graduated, this part time job became full time, how should I specify the work history in the express entry profile?

Thanks in advance!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi there.

I’m looking to move to Canada with my partner who is currently studying here in Scotland to be a vet. She is a Canadian citizen and has been her whole life (we met whilst she was studying here).

I have a few questions before I begin the gathering the necessary documents for express entry. I believe I should have a good chance of qualifying as I am only 23 and have a masters degree. I’ve also worked as a property manager for over a year now, which seems to be an approved occupation as a property administrator (band B). I have a few questions if anyone is able to help me with:

In terms of degree verifications, as my masters was in Scotland it will need to be verified for Canadian purposes. Would I need both my undergraduate degree and masters verified, or just the masters?

My partner who I’ve been living with for over a year, it’s now technically commonlaw. I just wanted to clarify, would I be entitled to get the points for the sibling in Canada? As my partner is already a Canadian citizen, does it count that she has a Canadian sister over 18? Would this only count if she was technically applying with me?

Thanks in advance!
If you are evaluating through WES, then Yes, they will ask for both Under Graduate and Masters' degrees.

Since your partner is a Canadian Citizen, you will get 5 points under FWS eligibility and 15 under CRS.

SCOTCAD

Star Member
May 20, 2018
If you are evaluating through WES, then Yes, they will ask for both Under Graduate and Masters' degrees.

Since your partner is a Canadian Citizen, you will get 5 points under FWS eligibility and 15 under CRS.

Many thanks for confirming this.

One other question, I presume despite adding my partner on my application as my common-law partner, as she is a canadian citizen already I will not be required to upload police reports, language tests etc for her? The only documentation that I will require to do with her would be proving common-law and proving the relation of her sister in Canada?

Again, many thanks for your help.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello! Can anyone please check and give feedback on my job reference letter for NOC:1112 (Financial and Investment Analyst)?

Responsibilities and duties from December 2015 to till date

From January 2018

To Till Date

Designation Senior Assistant Vice President & Head of Research

§ Developed investment policies and strategies for funds under management by analyzing capital market trend and risk-return objective,

§ Provided investment updates including company valuation model, market trend analysis, and risk factor sensitivity analysis to both present and prospective investors and fund manager,

§ Led and managed the investment research team to prepare and publish equity research and macro-economic reports,

§ Assessed and supervised fund investments to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, company investment policies, and investment strategies,

§ Reviewed and analyzed financial statements of publicly listed companies and prepared reports on financial forecasts, prospects, and recommendations,

§ Maintained liaison with sponsors of mutual fund, internal stakeholders, and capital market regulators

From August 2017

To December 2017

Designation Assistant Vice President & Head of Research

§ Conducted equity research and valuation of publicly listed securities of Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited and Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited by using different financial models and spreadsheets,

§ Performed Industry and Macro-economic analysis and prepared management reports based on findings,

§ Prepared investment plans and recommendations for investment management committee,

§ Provided regular support to investment management team including research reports, IPO notes, and ad-hoc analysis

From January 2017

To July 2017

Designation Senior Investment Analyst

§ Oversee the accurate and timely execution of any changes to asset under management,

§ Keep correspondence and provide management reports to Trustee, Custodian, and Regulators regarding investment and compliance related issues,

§ Act as the first point of contact for any fund related queries and proposals for fund modifications,

§ Meet with both existing and potential clients to discuss about their risk preference and expectation from their investments and tailor our product offering to meet and beat those anticipations,

§ Participate in industry-related conferences and events,

§ Develop and maintain research relationships with investment managers, industry contacts, and research vendors

From April 2016

To December 2016

Designation Investment Analyst

§ Worked closely with the investment and product teams in fixed d income, equities and alternatives, in order to aid the sales and d marketing effort,

§ Analyzed competitor trends and market themes when developing product messaging and product-specific content for the business,

§ Met clients to articulate the investment process and value proposition and facilitate discussions on investment consulting.

From December 2015

To March 2016

Designation Research Associate

§ Prepared Daily News Flash and Daily Market Review,

§ Developed and updated market information database of all publicly listed companies from daily capital market publications, company financial statements, and research journals,

§ Prepared Microsoft excel template for equity research,

§ Followed-up with Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) to inquire regarding company information and news.
Not similar with the NOC code that you have provided, Ideally we rephrase the duties mentioned on the NOC code with more technical information so that it should look similar but not exact.
And for most of my clients, we mention at least 7-10 duties. Your responsibilities are very less.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Many thanks for confirming this.

One other question, I presume despite adding my partner on my application as my common-law partner, as she is a canadian citizen already I will not be required to upload police reports, language tests etc for her? The only documentation that I will require to do with her would be proving common-law and proving the relation of her sister in Canada?

Again, many thanks for your help.
PCC would be required I guess since you are applying through FSWP.
I am not fully sure on this.