VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi everyone,
I am from NOIDA, INDIA. I am on the verge of applying for Express Entry. However am facing a hiccup at the moment. For ECA, am not sure what way should be followed to send the documents to WES (World Education Services). I completed my 12th from CBSE and bachelors from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. I am slightly confused. Can someone please help me with this asap? Do I need to send them the documents for my bachelors only or do I need to include the documents of my high school as well?
You only need to have your post secondary credentials assessed. So send your Bachelors degree.

All the best

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
You only need to have your post secondary credentials assessed. So send your Bachelors degree.

All the best
Also, is it okay if I send them my marksheets for all the years seperately in a single folder along with the degree?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Also, is it okay if I send them my marksheets for all the years seperately in a single folder along with the degree?
You will need to follow the specific WES instructions for your university. For most uni's transcripts are sent directly to WES by the university.

regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I see! It says that it is equivalent to a Canadian bachelor's degree of 4 years. Anyways, is a transcript and a marksheet a same thing?
They are different.

A marksheet is normally for a specific period, i.e 1 semester, whereas a transcript covers the entire degree program and includes details of the grading/scoring system used.

regards

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
They are different.

"A marksheet is normally for a specific period, i.e 1 semester, whereas a transcript covers the entire degree program and includes details of the grading/scoring system used.

regards
2. Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

An official document issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). It lists all subjects/papers taken and marks earned for each year of study.

NOTES:
WES does not accept mark sheets that have been issued and/or attested by the college you attended unless from an autonomous or constituent college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here."

This is what the website says. So is it okay if I send them the marksheets?

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Folks....please I need your advise.

ITA received and I am the main applicant...but to upload ITA docs, letter of reference for my wife's work is to be uploaded as well. The thing is, my wife is self-employed. She runs her own small outfit(1 full time and 3 part time/freelance) and she's the Lead Fashion Designer.
I'm a little bit confused on how she's to get a reference letter. Is it possible for her to sign off on her reference letter?
I will be glad if you can advise.
Thank you.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Folks....please I need your advise.

ITA received and I am the main applicant...but to upload ITA docs, letter of reference for my wife's work is to be uploaded as well. The thing is, my wife is self-employed. She runs her own small outfit(1 full time and 3 part time/freelance) and she's the Lead Fashion Designer.
I'm a little bit confused on how she's to get a reference letter. Is it possible for her to sign off on her reference letter?
I will be glad if you can advise.
Thank you.
Hi,

Is her work experience Canadian?

If not, you were not given any points for it. So remove it from work experience and enter it all in the personal history section where no evidence is required. Also mention this move in your LOE.

All the best

Reactions: LagosNG

LagosNG

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

Is her work experience Canadian?

If not, you were not given any points for it. So remove it from work experience and enter it all in the personal history section where no evidence is required. Also mention this move in your LOE.

All the best
Thank you Tanaka.
It's not canadian. I am uploading doc (for ITA) and it's listed under her profile as mandatory document to be uploaded as well.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you Tanaka.
It's not canadian. I am uploading doc (for ITA) and it's listed under her profile as mandatory document to be uploaded as well.
Good, so just follow my recommendation and it will be removed form the checklist. This is very common so don't worry. Just mention it in your LOE.

Regards.

aditya127

Dec 17, 2015
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2016
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Sep - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya

pk910

Star Member
Jun 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
15-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-04-2017
Passport Req..
03-01-2018
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Sep - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya
Minimum 12 months continuous work experience AND minimum 1560 hours during that 1year/52 weeks period is required to be eligible for EE.