+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
So, please correct me if I am wrong here:

Step1 - I submit my EE profile and get ITA.
Step2 : Apply for PCC from USA for INDIA which will take 4-6 weeks time.
Step3 : Submit docs within 90 days from the ITA received.

Now my question is, lets suppose that I get a PCC from US consulate of the date when I will be in India (In August or July end) or lets say I get a PCC dated 28 JULY 2017 and then i visit India in Aug 2017. So do i need to again file for PCC from USA or India ?

Bare me for asking this specific question as its bothering me from long time.

Thanks

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi guys...on WES website..while filling my application, i mistakingly put my MBA degree in "professional education" inspite of categorizing it in "university education". Now it requires certificate of membership to submit under professional education which i don't have. I have written to WES regarding change of my degree to "university education" as i can't modify my application.
1. What effect will happen on my ECA report?
2. What else should i do to correct my mistake?
3. Should i send 1 application dictating my mistake with my transcripts?

Thnks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
So, please correct me if I am wrong here:

Step1 - I submit my EE profile and get ITA.
Step2 : Apply for PCC from USA for INDIA which will take 4-6 weeks time.
Step3 : Submit docs within 90 days from the ITA received.

Now my question is, lets suppose that I get a PCC from US consulate of the date when I will be in India (In August or July end) or lets say I get a PCC dated 28 JULY 2017 and then i visit India in Aug 2017. So do i need to again file for PCC from USA or India ?

Bare me for asking this specific question as its bothering me from long time.

Thanks
Hi,

A bit confusing but I'll try respond.

"lets say I get a PCC dated 28 JULY 2017 and then i visit India in Aug 2017." - You will need to get a new Indian PCC as Pcc must be dated after the last day you were in India. However, after submitting your ePR application you are free to travel with out the need for a new PCC.

All the best

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks,

When you say that "after submitting your ePR application" its means once I get ITA and I submit all my documents within 90 days .. right ?

thank you
Rohit Goel

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi Seniors,

Need an urgent advice - My WES report has incorrect Date of Birth.
Somehow I didn't notice this for 2 month - noticed it while scanning today :(

Can someone tell me what I can do to get it corrected?
Also, does it matter in this process if I submit the ECA with incorrect DOB?

Please reply at the earliest

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Does anybody have a sample of Experience letter to get from Employer?

Thanks.

PritomIslam

Jun 30, 2017
<<< This post is straight from my blog. I thought it would be better to have a copy on the forum too>>>
-rajkamalmohanram
Hi, its a very helpful post. but can u make one thing more clear plz? you said-"When you feel the need to explain something to CIC (like large recent deposits on your account or any other unusual circumstance), PLEASE submit a Letter of Explanation (LOE) along with the documents so that the officer who is assessing your case understands why you have not submitted the document in the prescribed format/why you are submitting an alternate document.", what if the whole needed fund enter into the bank a/c 3-6 months before starting the whole process, even before taking IELTS? Do I need to explain it in the LOE still?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi

Does anybody have a sample of Experience letter to get from Employer?

Thanks.
There is no fixed format.

Just make sure the reference/experience letter is written on company letterhead and contains the following:

1. Your name, job title and job responsibilities
2. Duration of employment
3. Annual salary
4. Work hours
5. Signed and dated by your manager or HR
6. Name and job title of the person signing the letter
7. Address, phone number and email id of the company

Good luck.

Reactions: seancole

Sachin81

Jun 15, 2017
@TanakaM @Wandering Mind I am new to this forum. Could anyone clarify me this, please? If I get ITA under Express entry Ontario PNP and have been here in Canada for 4 years. I got my Indian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) , but do I also need to upload Candian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM @Wandering Mind I am new to this forum. Could anyone clarify me this, please? If I get ITA under Express entry Ontario PNP and have been here in Canada for 4 years. I got my Indian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) , but do I also need to upload Candian Police clearance certificate ( PCC ) ?
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks.
Hi,

No, you don't. The Officer will ask for it at a later stage if needed.

"Police certificates are required up front and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has lived for a total of six months or more."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

All the best

Reactions: Sachin81

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, its a very helpful post. but can u make one thing more clear plz? you said-"When you feel the need to explain something to CIC (like large recent deposits on your account or any other unusual circumstance), PLEASE submit a Letter of Explanation (LOE) along with the documents so that the officer who is assessing your case understands why you have not submitted the document in the prescribed format/why you are submitting an alternate document.", what if the whole needed fund enter into the bank a/c 3-6 months before starting the whole process, even before taking IELTS? Do I need to explain it in the LOE still?
Hi,

In short, you most likely wont.

When you submit your PR application (after entering the pool and receiving an invitation to apply) you will need to submit a letter from the bank as proof of funds. This letter must state your average 6 months balance and your current balance (to show stability). If the is no significant difference between the two balances there is no need for an explanation. But if there is, you will need to explain your source of funds. So in your case the funds are likely to have been in you account for more than 6 months when you submit, so you are in a great position.

I hope that makes it clear.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Seniors,

Need an urgent advice - My WES report has incorrect Date of Birth.
Somehow I didn't notice this for 2 month - noticed it while scanning today :(

Can someone tell me what I can do to get it corrected?
Also, does it matter in this process if I submit the ECA with incorrect DOB?

Please reply at the earliest
Hi,

I personally do not think it is a big deal, the ECA report is not even a required document. All they need is your reference number. However, it's better to be safe than sorry. Do the following:

1) Explain that your report has an error in your LOE.
2) Upload the report together with your Educational documents.
3) Inform WES and ask them to correct the record.
4) Ask WES to send you a new report for future purposes.
5) Once you have a corrected report, raise a CSE informing IRCC that this has been corrected and upload the new document.

Not to worry, like I said it shouldn't be an issue.

All the best