CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
1 - Why didn't you declare your trips?
2 - Yes it could lead to rejection.
3 - Yes you can raise a CSE.
1. All my other trips were declared and entered in the forms. Except the ones to my home country and my country of residence as mentioned in the travel history section.
2. I'm assuming u got the wrong idea from my initial post. so m expecting a change in the second answer ( I hope m not wrong )
3. Will raise one once m clear on this.

I have not hidden anything in the profile. I wanna quote cic below

If you need a police certificate from a country or territory and:

• are currently living there, or received the police certificate before leaving, the police certificate must be issued within six months before you apply.
  • have lived there in the past, the police certificate must be issued after you last lived in that country or territory.
How can I apply this to my case ?

Thanks.

sumitk222

Feb 4, 2017
Hello all,
I got ITA recently and my question is about my wife's (who is secondary applicant) work experience. My wife worked in a company where she got her salary in cash and no tax was filed. The salary was not large enough to fall into any tax bracket. I have shown her experience in the Express Entry profile even though it did not add to any additional points. Now Post ITA, I need to submit her employment records (Reference Letter + Salary slips). We have got Reference letter with all details along with monthly salary mentioned in it, but we do not have salary slips or any other document to prove her employment. The company is a registered company.
My question is will cic officials need any other documents or ask for tax filing (which was not done) Or since she is secondary applicant and doesn't add to CIC score, so it will do. I am thinking of 2 options here:
Option 1: Decline ITA and create another EE Profile.
Option 2: Go ahead with the same details and provide reference letter from employer.

Just to point out here the company is genuine along with work experience. It's just that how things work in India sometimes may be a hurdle. Many Thanks guys for your help so far!!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,
I got ITA recently and my question is about my wife's (who is secondary applicant) work experience. My wife worked in a company where she got her salary in cash and no tax was filed. The salary was not large enough to fall into any tax bracket. I have shown her experience in the Express Entry profile even though it did not add to any additional points. Now Post ITA, I need to submit her employment records (Reference Letter + Salary slips). We have got Reference letter with all details along with monthly salary mentioned in it, but we do not have salary slips or any other document to prove her employment. The company is a registered company.
My question is will cic officials need any other documents or ask for tax filing (which was not done) Or since she is secondary applicant and doesn't add to CIC score, so it will do. I am thinking of 2 options here:
Option 1: Decline ITA and create another EE Profile.
Option 2: Go ahead with the same details and provide reference letter from employer.

Just to point out here the company is genuine along with work experience. It's just that how things work in India sometimes may be a hurdle. Many Thanks guys for your help so far!!
Right Approach: delete her foreign work history (even after ITA) and add it only in the personal history section.

Her foreign work experience is irrelevant to your application and adds absolute no value.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
No change in my answer.
getting conflicting views on this.
1. there are people who did the same and got their background checks passed, as long as the PCC was issued prior to ITA( ???) and prior to 3 months of the application. I got this from members in whatsapp groups.
2. as Mr. DelPiero07 kindly pointed out, I will probably get rejected and i should get a CSE raised with a new PCC to avoid the rejection
3. The fact that CIC themselves mention that documents that require more time to be processed be done prior to ITA( this is just to question the validity of the first point, where the pcc shud be prior to an ITA)

kindly help.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getting conflicting views on this.
1. there are people who did the same and got their background checks passed, as long as the PCC was issued prior to ITA( ???) and prior to 3 months of the application. I got this from members in whatsapp groups.
2. as Mr. DelPiero07 kindly pointed out, I will probably get rejected and i should get a CSE raised with a new PCC to avoid the rejection
3. The fact that CIC themselves mention that documents that require more time to be processed be done prior to ITA( this is just to question the validity of the first point, where the pcc shud be prior to an ITA)

kindly help.
1 - "as long as he PCC was issued prior to ITA" - that statement is neither here nor there as the validity is assessed when submitting the eAPR, "prior to 3 months" that statement is false - it is valid for 6 months for your current country of residence, valid indefinitely for other countries as long as issued after the last time you lived in such countries.

2 - I never said you will probably get rejected, I simply said it could (could being the key word) lead to rejection.

prais3jos3ph

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
19th June 2017
AOR Received.
20th June 2017
1 - "as long as he PCC was issued prior to ITA" - that statement is neither here nor there as the validity is assessed when submitting the eAPR, "prior to 3 months" that statement is false - it is valid for 6 months for your current country of residence, valid indefinitely for other countries as long as issued after the last time you lived in such countries.

2 - I never said you will probably get rejected, I simply said it could (could being the key word) lead to rejection.
The question: In view of all this, would I require a new PCC and CSE?

And in response to #2, apologies,"probably get rejected" rejection statement was entirely mine, was just presenting a situation that I thought would/may/can happen if I dont correct it.

rdbmsdata

Jul 24, 2014
Hi, I have been working in Canada for same employer since January 2014. My current work permit is getting expired in July 2017 . My current employer has asked me to apply for new Work Permit till Feb 2018. Will i be able to get 50 points ?

Guru@9

Jan 9, 2016
Dear Friends,

I need to get my PCC from UAE for which I will be first getting my Fingerprints done from Patiala House (presently residing in India but was in UAE from 2008-2010). Is anyone aware what documents I need to carry for the Fingerprints? I treid reading a lot of websites but nowhere a list of such documents is mentioned. Please help

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Okay, now this is interesting.

So, if my country of residence is US- then US PCC is valid for 6 months from the date when it was issued.

And, if I need a PCC from India, I should get it ONLY when I am back from my travel to India ?

Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Okay, now this is interesting.

So, if my country of residence is US- then US PCC is valid for 6 months from the date when it was issued.

And, if I need a PCC from India, I should get it ONLY when I am back from my travel to India ?

Thank you
Spot on!

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
And in that case, I need to apply from India Consulate in US or can i get it done from INdia as well on the last date when i will be in INDIA ?

Example: Lets assume that i will be travelling from India to US on 19th August, so that PCC should be issued on 19th August or on a later day ?

If the answer to this question is Yes, does this means that once I get a PCC done from India, I should not visit India till I get my PR from Canada completed ? Please advise as this will be very critical here.

Thank you

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And in that case, I need to apply from India Consulate in US or can i get it done from INdia as well on the last date when i will be in INDIA ?

Example: Lets assume that i will be travelling from India to US on 19th August, so that PCC should be issued on 19th August or on a later day ?

If the answer to this question is Yes, does this means that once I get a PCC done from India, I should not visit India till I get my PR from Canada completed ? Please advise as this will be very critical here.

Thank you
1 - Follow the instructions to obtain your PCC from outside of India.
2 - You can visit India once you've submitted your eAPR.