+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

seancole

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no fixed format.

Just make sure the reference/experience letter is written on company letterhead and contains the following:

1. Your name, job title and job responsibilities
2. Duration of employment
3. Annual salary
4. Work hours
5. Signed and dated by your manager or HR
6. Name and job title of the person signing the letter
7. Address, phone number and email id of the company

Good luck.
Thanks for the tip. Cheers.

PritomIslam

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

In short, you most likely wont.

When you submit your PR application (after entering the pool and receiving an invitation to apply) you will need to submit a letter from the bank as proof of funds. This letter must state your average 6 months balance and your current balance (to show stability). If the is no significant difference between the two balances there is no need for an explanation. But if there is, you will need to explain your source of funds. So in your case the funds are likely to have been in you account for more than 6 months when you submit, so you are in a great position.

I hope that makes it clear.
Thank you for clearing out my doubt :) and in this case, if I deposit more cash than the needed amount, will be a plus point right?

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi Seniors

I have a few queries concerning e-APR submission.

1) My wife is pregnant with the baby due in first week Sep 2017. Is there a possibility to defer medical till child birth? Or we will need to go through the medical process now? ITA submission last date is 27th Sep but it will take a while to get documents made for the new born and there is a strong likelihood that the formalities will get completed post the aforementioned date.

2) How will I go about adding my child's information post submission of e-APR?

3) How much time does CIC gives to applicants to complete medical requirements for new born babies keeping in view that e-APR has already been submitted?

Kindly guide.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi Seniors

I have a few queries concerning e-APR submission.

1) My wife is pregnant with the baby due in first week Sep 2017. Is there a possibility to defer medical till child birth? Or we will need to go through the medical process now? ITA submission last date is 27th Sep but it will take a while to get documents made for the new born and there is a strong likelihood that the formalities will get completed post the aforementioned date.

2) How will I go about adding my child's information post submission of e-APR?

3) How much time does CIC gives to applicants to complete medical requirements for new born babies keeping in view that e-APR has already been submitted?

Kindly guide.
Hi,

Congratulations on the ITA and the coming bundle of joy.

1) You must do your medicals upfront. However, you have the option of doing everything and leaving your wife's chest x-ray. Your meds will only pass after you submit them.
2) You update IRCC through a Case Specific Enquiry.
3) You can add dependants at any time before the confirmation of PR, but you must inform them asap. As soon as you have the birth certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Regards

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Hi,

Thank you so much for the valuable information.

I received my NOI from Ontario Province and I am in the process of preparing documents and the first document says, "
1. Notification of Interest from Ontario (mandatory)
A copy of your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter from Ontario that was sent to your online account with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Note: Please ensure that you capture the date that the NOI was sent to your account.
"

I don't see a download option to get this downloaded from EE profile. can i take the screenshot and then merge then into a single better clarity pdf?. Will this work? Please suggest in helping me out.:(

Last edited:

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
Hi ,
I need help in choosing NOC code . I am working as data scientist in software company and according to my jobs and responsibilities , It got matching with noc code 2161 (mathematician ,statistician and actuaries) but in the employment requirements of noc code 2161 it says that you should have degree either in mathematics or statistics , but I have degree in information systems (although I have come courses in machine learning in semesters ).... now what to do in that case since my degree requirement is not matching with noc code 2161.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi ,
I need help in choosing NOC code . I am working as data scientist in software company and according to my jobs and responsibilities , It got
matching with noc code 2161 (mathematician ,statistician and actuaries) but in the employment requirements of noc code 2161 it says that you should have degree either in mathematics or statistics , but I have degree in information systems (although I have come courses in machine learning in semesters ).... now what to do in that case since my degree requirement is not matching with noc code 2161.
Hi,

There is no requirement for an applicant to meet the employment requirements of the NOC. So you can have a degree in history and still qualify for NOC 2161. What is important is that you have performed the actions in the lead statement and the vast majority of the duties listed in the NOC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/fsw/minimum.asp

All the best

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

We recently received ITA. Have a few queries before submitting our application.

1.I have lost my Appointment letter from first employer neither am i able to arrange a copy of the same ,though i have other supporting documents (offer letter ,appraisal letter , Experience letter, full and Final and will also be getting a reference letter from them) . Please advice if this can be a serious concern if yes what document can suffice the same.

2. I did my Post graduation from a difference city ( same country where is reside) which lasted 2 years Do i need to get a PCC done for that as well

Would appreciate a quick response on the same

Thank You

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi

We recently received ITA. Have a few queries before submitting our application.

1.I have lost my Appointment letter from first employer neither am i able to arrange a copy of the same ,though i have other supporting documents (offer letter ,appraisal letter , Experience letter, full and Final and will also be getting a reference letter from them) . Please advice if this can be a serious concern if yes what document can suffice the same.

2. I did my Post graduation from a difference city ( same country where is reside) which lasted 2 years Do i need to get a PCC done for that as well

Would appreciate a quick response on the same

Thank You
Hi,

1) All you need is a reference letter with all the details required by IRCC.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

So all other documents are extra and not necessary.

2) You need PCC for the whole country not certain parts of it. This is common cause of rejection, so make sure you get it right.

Regards.

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Dear all
I was reviewing the EE eligibility questions, I was confused with one question, if I have any relatives in canada, i have mi sister in law in Manitoba and my uncle in Ontario, it doesnt mention uncle or sister/brother. Can I still apply? Also my husband hasnt take IELTS exam as we wanted to apply to Manitoba and it is not a requerimen but mpnp is taken too long. Thank you in advance guys!

pura123

Jul 2, 2017
Hi everyone,
I am from NOIDA, INDIA. I am on the verge of applying for Express Entry. However am facing a hiccup at the moment. For ECA, am not sure what way should be followed to send the documents to WES (World Education Services). I completed my 12th from CBSE and bachelors from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. I am slightly confused. Can someone please help me with this asap? Do I need to send them the documents for my bachelors only or do I need to include the documents of my high school as well?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear all
I was reviewing the EE eligibility questions, I was confused with one question, if I have any relatives in canada, i have mi sister in law in Manitoba and my uncle in Ontario, it doesnt mention uncle or sister/brother. Can I still apply? Also my husband hasnt take IELTS exam as we wanted to apply to Manitoba and it is not a requerimen but mpnp is taken too long. Thank you in advance guys!
Hi,

1) Yes, you can. You will later be asked for proof of this relationship.
2) IELTS is not compulsory for the spouse but will add to your overall CRS score.

All the best

Reactions: aponce7