TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Can i answer EE eligibility question of relative in Canada, yes? if he or she is my uncle or Aunt?
Yes, you can if it is your mother or father's direct/blood sibling. You will be asked to submit proof of this relationship at a later stage.

All the best

rzargham1

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, I am new to this forum. I submitted my EE profile yesterday however my CRS score is not showing. How long does it take for it to be updated?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi, I am new to this forum. I submitted my EE profile yesterday however my CRS score is not showing. How long does it take for it to be updated?
Hi and welcome,

It should update soon. It normally does so within 24-48hrs.

All the best

whimsical

Jul 21, 2016
Hello guys,

I've been off the forum for past few months. Busy settling down.
It went smoothly. Thanks to helpful advices by all of you on this forum.

Could you also advise me with a query for my brother. Who is yet to complete one year full time work experience in his job.
But he has got the required hours (1560) already worked in his 9 months (Sep - Jun) of job. In India we usually work for 9 hours a day.

Is he eligible to apply for Express Entry based on 1 year equivalent hours worked, or he still needs to complete 1 year?

Regards,
Aditya
He has to complete One year.

CIC talks about the hours, only to determine if the applicant was having a full time job or part time job.

IMO, wait till till your brother completes One year and then apply.

Good luck.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
He has to complete One year.

CIC talks about the hours, only to determine if the applicant was having a full time job or part time job.

IMO, wait till till your brother completes One year and then apply.

Good luck.
Your opinion is 100% correct mate.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
What can i show as proof of relationship?
"Document requirements
  • This documentation is required if the applicant indicates that they, or their accompanying spouse or common-law partner, have a family member in Canada who is a permanent resident or a Canadian citizen.
  • A copy of both sides of the family member's Canadian citizenship document, Canadian birth certificate and/or permanent resident card must be provided.
  • Evidence that the family member currently resides in Canada must be provided (a residential lease, mortgage documents, utility bills, etc.).
    • The documents must show their address in Canada and should be recent (dated within six months prior to submission).
  • Proof of the relationship of the applicant or the accompanying spouse or common-law partner to the family member must also be provided (e.g., a birth certificate, an official document naming the applicant as a relative, a copy of the inside back cover of the relative’s passport showing the relative’s parents’ marriage certificate, legal adoption documents and any other documents that prove or describe the relationship).
  • If the applicant claims a stepbrother or stepsister, there should be no evidence in the application that the marriage or common-law relationship between the parents of the stepbrother or stepsister has broken down."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello, Pl help me. Can I create my EE profile without ECA as these are still not recieved.
Hello,

No you can't, you need both your ECA and IELTS to create a profile.

All the best

paryant22

Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my documents for PR. I have one query.

There is a spelling error in my Marriage Certificate. The birth city of my wife has a typo error. The actual city is Jamshedpur but it is provided wrongly as Jameshdpur in the certificate. Please suggest what I should do in this case -

Should I upload the documents? or

Should I provided an affidavit along with the Marriage Certificate highlighting the spelling error? Will CIC consider affidavit for this?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Shehzad82

Star Member
Apr 22, 2017
AOR Received.
25-09-2017
Med's Done....
03-Oct-2017
Hi,

Congratulations on the ITA and the coming bundle of joy.

1) You must do your medicals upfront. However, you have the option of doing everything and leaving your wife's chest x-ray. Your meds will only pass after you submit them.
2) You update IRCC through a Case Specific Enquiry.
3) You can add dependants at any time before the confirmation of PR, but you must inform them asap. As soon as you have the birth certificate.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Regards
Thanks for your response. One more query. My wife has lived in two cities within the country over the last few years. In this case will I be required to submit 2 separate police certificates?

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
Hi!! Can I use the ECA report downloaded from the WES "my account" for eAPR or do I need to order a hard copy from WES as I never received/cannot trace the hard copy.