TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
I guess it details should be valid as of now. We will have to try it out to be sure. I will be sending a reminder email soon , and will come to know
Ok great, that will be very helpful.

Regards

preet14

Star Member
May 22, 2016
hello every one,

I just tried to submit my file. but there came an issue of application fee. I am in India. I tried to paid the fee using one of my VISA debit card. but at the end of the transaction it said Declined. at present there is no money deduction from my account. but at the application page where before it was showing continue application and decline now that field is blank and other field says processing application.

now what to do?? how long it will take to retry the fee and how to pay the fee should i use credit card only. please help me unfortunately i have only 13 days left to submit the file.

bsolor

Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,
I have a question, hope you can help me.

I'm a nominee for Ontario. I received my ITA and I'm already working on submitting my PR documents. On the EE application I have 16.000 as funds to "come to Canada" however, I've been living here for the past 2 years and have a full time job.
Is it mandatory to show those 16.000 stated in the application or can I just state my current work incomes.

On the proof of funds page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

It states " You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family in Canada to meet the minimum requirements of
  • the Federal Skilled Worker Program or
  • the Federal Skilled Trades Program
You won’t be accepted in the pool under one of these programs unless you can prove you have this money. The amount of money you need to support your family is set by the size of your family.

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family to meet the program requirements of the Canadian Experience Class (this includes provincial nominees who are part of the CEC stream).

To calculate the size of your family you must include: yourself, your spouse or partner, your dependent children and your spouse’s dependent children. This includes your spouse or dependent children who are permanent residents or Canadian citizens.

As well, you do not need to show these funds if you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer"

I though you didn't need to proof the requested amount if you had a job, now Im confused as my application says one thing and

Reactions: Chuchoq22
Jun 13, 2017
Hello all,

i just received PPR email to send passport within 30 days. But, i going to get marry end of this month. I would like add my wife in cic profile and to get documents(like marriage certificate and PCC from India and USA) will take some time. So, please suggest me. what i need to do in this case. Thank you.

arorasuneet

Jul 4, 2017
Very detailed post !! Thanks! I still have the following doubts.

1) On Feb 7th, I would turn 40. Do I have enough time to apply before that? It would be good if you can prepare a flowchart with duration / time.

2) When is the best time of the year to apply?

3) Currently, I am preparing for IELTS. I am confused about how to start. When I should appear for IELTS, to be able to apply for PR before Feb 4th, 2018? What preparation I can do while preparing for IELTS?

4) I heard that I need to collect transcripts from the university that would mention the subjects that I studied, to be submitted later. Moreover, I also heard that I should have the required funds at least 3 months before applying. Is that true?

5) I have 10 years of experience as Programmer in IT industry. But I left job in March, 2015 to start my own business, which did not work! Do I need to justify / give any proofs of this business as well ?

6) Is it necessary that I have to take my spouse and child along, or I alone can apply for PR ?

Last edited:

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
if anyone can help. if at the time of PPR, Principal Applicant and spouse are in different countries. then both can be submitted in different countries?

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Tanaka,

You have been a great help always!!

I am in the process of getting NOC (reference document) from my employer from last 5 years till current.

I have received an automated letter stating my designation, Date of joining, salary. However, it does not mention other details which are required like full time employee (which i am) and most important roles/ responsibilities. I asked HR in email to provide that, and they replied that "we do not issue customized reference letter any longer".. I can use this email as well for for backup along with other documents.

Now, I believe i have 2 options :

1. Get another letter (internal email) from manager stating the complete information like roles, full time etc (as per standard)
2. I get this document done on a plain paper and get it notarized with the signature of manager and attach his office ID along with business card.

Please advice which option is better and if there is a 3rd or a better option available which i am not thinking at present..

Thank you

rupinder2k17

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Patiala, Punjab
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
Hello guys,

This is regarding the digital photo. I am worried that i didnt write my name and date of birth, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio at the back of the photo. Should I be concerned??

Thanks

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi guys,
Really need some advice, I am so disappointed right now. So I got my IETLS results back today, I checked online. I filled out all the CIC application and got an ineligible for express entry, the email stated that I could improve my language score which was R8.5, W7, L8, S8.5 or improve my education or work history, I have an BSc and am studying for a masters. Am I right in thinking that I need to do a completely new application in case I have completed something wrong? Or will they reconsider me for a PNP as I put Ontario down as an option? Or will I basically not hear anything else back from them until I enter a new application?

I did not put down the IETLS certificate number as I haven't physically received the results yet so may have missed something else off the application. I have not even been awarded any CRS points, however, according to Canadavisa's calculator I should have 378, which is still not a lot but I would have thought I may have been put in to the draw with this amount?
Can anyone of you awesome people advise please? I'm so gutted at the moment.

Thank you so much.

SheiPM10

Jul 7, 2017
Is there any chance that i could be consider through EE or PNP if i have the lowest score of 273? Pls I need help if i can make or not... What are my chances? My husband got lower scores thats why... What could be the options

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Hi guys,
Really need some advice, I am so disappointed right now. So I got my IETLS results back today, I checked online. I filled out all the CIC application and got an ineligible for express entry, the email stated that I could improve my language score which was R8.5, W7, L8, S8.5 or improve my education or work history, I have an BSc and am studying for a masters. Am I right in thinking that I need to do a completely new application in case I have completed something wrong? Or will they reconsider me for a PNP as I put Ontario down as an option? Or will I basically not hear anything else back from them until I enter a new application?

I did not put down the IETLS certificate number as I haven't physically received the results yet so may have missed something else off the application. I have not even been awarded any CRS points, however, according to Canadavisa's calculator I should have 378, which is still not a lot but I would have thought I may have been put in to the draw with this amount?

Thank you so much.

Your score looks fine to me. I think you should recalculate and check the amount of money you are coming to Canada with. But based on your IELTS that's a perfect score

Reactions: jazzyapd

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Is there any chance that i could be consider through EE or PNP if i have the lowest score of 273? Pls I need help if i can make or not... What are my chances? My husband got lower scores thats why... What could be the options
You should look at the Skilled Trades options or Provincial Nomination

shawtyzai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
United States
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
HOUSTON
LANDED..........
Texas
Hi guys,

Thank you so much.
Also try this link to calculate your CRS
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Reactions: JoD75 and jazzyapd