TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Now my question is if i make 3rd time EE profile and choose 1311 as primary NOC, what will i fill in current job, or i dont fill current job and only fill the work experience from 2005-11?
You have 2 options:
1) Delete current experience from employment history, then enter it in personal history post-ITA.
2) Enter all experience choose 0111 for current job but enter 1311 as your Primary NOC.

Regards

amit524

Apr 16, 2017
You have 2 options:
1) Delete current experience from employment history, then enter it in personal history post-ITA.
2) Enter all experience choose 0111 for current job but enter 1311 as your Primary NOC.

Regards
Thanks a ton , i am going to follow your instructions and making a new profile

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Tanaka,

You have been a great help always!!

I am in the process of getting NOC (reference document) from my employer from last 5 years till current.

I have received an automated letter stating my designation, Date of joining, salary. However, it does not mention other details which are required like full time employee (which i am) and most important roles/ responsibilities. I asked HR in email to provide that, and they replied that "we do not issue customized reference letter any longer".. I can use this email as well for for backup along with other documents.

Now, I believe i have 2 options :

1. Get another letter (internal email) from manager stating the complete information like roles, full time etc (as per standard)
2. I get this document done on a plain paper and get it notarized with the signature of manager and attach his office ID along with business card.

Please advice which option is better and if there is a 3rd or a better option available which i am not thinking at present..

Thank you

sahildrabu

May 16, 2017
Srinagar
IELTS Request
08-04-2017
hello everyone
I applied for EE and got ITA.
after that when i applied for PCC, i entered i am married. but in psk they said i have to update my passport with the spouse name first only then they can issue me pcc.
if i apply for new passport, my passport number will be changed. as i have applied for EE with current passport number and also given my ielts exam with the current passport number.
what to do now? will i be eligible for the same ita after getting new passport?
and does my ielts remain valid if i change my passport??

sr2017

Jun 13, 2017
Dear All,

I have some questions on Express Entry and would appreciate if someone could clarify the below points.

1) After creating the Express Entry Profile, what would be the average time of receiving ITA. For example, if an applicant has a CRS Score of let's say, 450 and created his/her Express Entry Profile on 10th of the month and on 15th of the same month, if there is a draw with a cut-off CRS Score of 440, can the applicant who created the Express Entry Profile just five days before the draw date and has CRS Score of 450 (well above the cut-off of 440) , will that applicant get the ITA in the same month?

2) Regarding proof of funds, if the applicant have two bank accounts in his/her name, is it acceptable to the visa/immigration officials if that applicant show six months bank statements of both the bank accounts or need to transfer all the money into one bank account and show bank statement of only one bank instead of two?

3) Does the proof of funds checked again after moving to Canada or they are checked only at the time applying for visa?

4) While creating an Express Entry Profile, if we select a province let's say British Columbia as the one applicant wants to migrate, after getting the PR Visa (or when applicant's application is in the EE Pool), Is it mandatory for the applicant to search for jobs and work only in the province (let's say British Columbia) which he mentioned at the time of creating the EE Profile? Because, when we create an EE Profile, we select one province to migrate but later after getting the PR Visa we may get a job in another province, which we are not sure in the beginning.

Kindly respond. Thank you.

Madhan.bhe

Nov 17, 2016
Hi all,

I need your expert views and suggestions for the response i got after submitting my profile:

I have applied for express entry program with the below details

I am the Primary Applicant (Married)
Age 34

Applied from Canada

Money bringing to Canada: 25000 CAD

Primary occupation code 5241
Total experience in India 8 years same occupation.
Experience in Canada 13 months (More than 1 year) , Valid work permit with LMIA
Celpip score (April2017)
Listening – 8
Reading – 8
Writing – 6
Speaking – 6

Overall band score CLB – 6

I also provided my ECA certificate number.

After submitting my profile I received a message in my CIC account saying I am not eligible for express entry.
Although Come to Canada tool gave the result as eligible to apply.

Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment. Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.

Would really appreciate if someone can guide me, of where what went wrong.

Thanks in advance

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I need your expert views and suggestions for the response i got after submitting my profile:

Age 34

Applied from Canada

Celpip score (April2017)
Listening – 8
Reading – 8
Writing – 6
Speaking – 6

After submitting my profile I received a message in my CIC account saying I am not eligible for express entry.

Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs at the moment. Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:

If you still want to come to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can take steps to improve your qualifications and register for Express Entry at a later date. For example, you may try to improve your language score or gain a higher level of education.

Thanks in advance
I get the same all the day... I just updated my profile with the new score and every time it says "no longer eligible", although before it was eligible. Have no idea what's going on.

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi all,

Age 34

Applied from Canada

Celpip score (April2017)
Listening – 8
Reading – 8
Writing – 6
Speaking – 6

Thanks in advance
I could finally submit a new profile. My issue was in money question: I put a few hundreds CADs less than required, blindly rounded up when updating profile. Check you input again, maybe you've missed a few digits or anything like that.

Madhan.bhe

Nov 17, 2016
Fixed my problem

Mistakes I did and later corrected were as follows.
1) Has XXX applied to citizenship and immigration Canada before?
-I changed my answer from yes to No.

2) I wrote my current Canadian work experience in occupation and intended work in Canada but forgot to re-write the same in work historye? Make sure you re-write Canadian work experience in work history also.

Reactions: iMayflower

jazzyapd

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I have some questions on Express Entry and would appreciate if someone could clarify the below points.

1) After creating the Express Entry Profile, what would be the average time of receiving ITA. For example, if an applicant has a CRS Score of let's say, 450 and created his/her Express Entry Profile on 10th of the month and on 15th of the same month, if there is a draw with a cut-off CRS Score of 440, can the applicant who created the Express Entry Profile just five days before the draw date and has CRS Score of 450 (well above the cut-off of 440) , will that applicant get the ITA in the same month?

- Yes. As long as at the time of the EE draw on whatever day the draw takes place your EE profile is fully submitted and you are in the pool with a score at or above the cut off you will receive the ITA.

As an example,look at this link to see the language that is used on who gets an ITA at the time of the draw per the ministerial instruction for the last draw.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/index.asp#mi-pr-express

2) Regarding proof of funds, if the applicant have two bank accounts in his/her name, is it acceptable to the visa/immigration officials if that applicant show six months bank statements of both the bank accounts or need to transfer all the money into one bank account and show bank statement of only one bank instead of two?

-yes two accounts with statements for 6 months are acceptable as proof of funds. It does not matter how many different accounts the monies are in. What matters is that you show the minimum required amount for your family size, that the funds are yours and are unencumbered.

3) Does the proof of funds checked again after moving to Canada or they are checked only at the time applying for visa?

-I have read that at the time of landing in Canada you can be asked to once again show proof of funds as declared in the PR application.

4) While creating an Express Entry Profile, if we select a province let's say British Columbia as the one applicant wants to migrate, after getting the PR Visa (or when applicant's application is in the EE Pool), Is it mandatory for the applicant to search for jobs and work only in the province (let's say British Columbia) which he mentioned at the time of creating the EE Profile? Because, when we create an EE Profile, we select one province to migrate but later after getting the PR Visa we may get a job in another province, which we are not sure in the beginning.

-if you get a direct ITA based on your basic EE score (and not based on a Provincial nomination such as a nomination from BC or Ontario) then you are not obligated to settle in any particular province regardless of what selections you have made at the time of EE profile creation.
However, if you secure a nomination for a particular province through their provincial nominee program and then you subsequently receive an ITA, then you will be required to settle there at least for some initial period.

Kindly respond. Thank you.

Reactions: sr2017 and TanakaM

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
hello everyone
I applied for EE and got ITA.
after that when i applied for PCC, i entered i am married. but in psk they said i have to update my passport with the spouse name first only then they can issue me pcc.
if i apply for new passport, my passport number will be changed. as i have applied for EE with current passport number and also given my ielts exam with the current passport number.
what to do now? will i be eligible for the same ita after getting new passport?
and does my ielts remain valid if i change my passport??
Hi,

Changing your passport is not a problem at all. You can just update your information and explain this in you LOE. You will also need to answer YES to the question "have you ever been known by another name" and then submit a one and the same person affidavit:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/express-entry-in-a-nutshell.394158/page-155#post-5435174

Your IELTS will remain valid.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello Tanaka,

You have been a great help always!!

I am in the process of getting NOC (reference document) from my employer from last 5 years till current.

I have received an automated letter stating my designation, Date of joining, salary. However, it does not mention other details which are required like full time employee (which i am) and most important roles/ responsibilities. I asked HR in email to provide that, and they replied that "we do not issue customized reference letter any longer".. I can use this email as well for for backup along with other documents.

Now, I believe i have 2 options :

1. Get another letter (internal email) from manager stating the complete information like roles, full time etc (as per standard)
2. I get this document done on a plain paper and get it notarized with the signature of manager and attach his office ID along with business card.

Please advice which option is better and if there is a 3rd or a better option available which i am not thinking at present..

Thank you
Hi,

Submit the following:
1) The official reference from the company and the email they sent you.
2) Option 2 - "document done on a plain paper and get it notarized with the signature of manager and attach his office ID along with business card."
3) Pay slips if you have them.

This should be fine.

All the best

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Fixed my problem

Mistakes I did and later corrected were as follows.
1) Has XXX applied to citizenship and immigration Canada before?
-I changed my answer from yes to No.

2) I wrote my current Canadian work experience in occupation and intended work in Canada but forgot to re-write the same in work historye? Make sure you re-write Canadian work experience in work history also.
Grt, happy it got resolved!