Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
l

letter doesn't reflect any time limit.
and i cant my UCI no, is it a problem as when i made earlier ineligible UCI no was there in that profile.
Ok so, just wait until the draw as you may get ITA directly. This will be much cheaper, faster and better for you. If you look carefully it must surely give you a time frame to respond in.

Don't worry about the UCI.

Regards

Reactions: amit524

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hi,

457 is a great score and I'm 99.99% sure you will get an ITA in the next draw (today - fingers crossed). So do not accept the PNP as you will get a direct invitation, saving you time, money and giving you freedom to live anywhere in Canada.

With regards to your work experience, do not tamper with your profile today as you may miss the draw because updates take up to 24 hrs. If you are not claiming points for it you can remove it post-ITA.

All the best

Thanks so much, really appreciate your swift response, with regards to my work experience, i ha ve put 6 yrs of foreign work experience along with 2 different NOC falling of each one of the previous nature of work.

just want to have a clear picture, if i haven't done anything wrong.

thanks

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks so much, really appreciate your swift response, with regards to my work experience, i ha ve put 6 yrs of foreign work experience along with 2 different NOC falling of each one of the previous nature of work.

just want to have a clear picture, if i haven't done anything wrong.

thanks
No, you haven't. You will just need to get reference letters to substantiate your claims.
Nothing wrong at all.

All the best

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Guys< i am new here. Have a quick question:-

Do we need ECA/WES things done before submitting my profile for EE ?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Guys< i am new here. Have a quick question:-

Do we need ECA/WES things done before submitting my profile for EE ?
Hi and welcome,

Yes you do. Well not physically/hard copy. You need to have received the electronic copy with the date and your reference number.

All the best

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello Amit,

I have same NOC and somewhere same CRS score (470).

However, I havent received any invitation yet.

Are you referring to the invite for province ?

Thank you

JLfleur

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-Sept-2016
Doc's Request.
02-March-2017
AOR Received.
28-April-2017
Passport Req..
25-July-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-August-2017
Thank you for this post. I was already feeling anxious since it has been more than 2 mos. since I have submitted my complete application post-ITA and the only information that CIC gave was to confirm that I passed the medical exam and my papers are on process. You're information regarding the 6 months processing period totally helped relieve my anxiety. Thank you! :)

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Hi and welcome,

Yes you do. Well not physically/hard copy. You need to have received the electronic copy with the date and your reference number.

All the best
Thank you, My real brother lives in Canada (AB) , so may be i can give his address for hard copy, if that is not required for EE in any later stages too.
Is that a wise idea ?

Also what are chance for 2173 NOC code ?
I have IELTS score as L-8.5, R- 7, S-7 and W-6 and planing to take IELTS again tough.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thank you, My real brother lives in Canada (AB) , so may be i can give his address for hard copy, if that is not required for EE in any later stages too.
Is that a wise idea ?

Also what are chance for 2173 NOC code ?
I have IELTS score as L-8.5, R- 7, S-7 and W-6 and planing to take IELTS again tough.
1) Well, no need really. You can put your home address and it will arrive a 2-3 weeks after the electronic copy.

2)EE has little to do with your NOC, so all NOCs get the same number of points.

3)All the best in your IELTS. Scores of L8 R7 W7 S7 will significantly improve your CRS score.

Regards