+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

denizb

Jul 15, 2017
I am creating a new EE profile and withdrawn my old EE profile and there is small confusion regarding these 3 question below

"Has XX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before? "
Do I have to answer "YES"?
"Has xx applied for Express Entry before? "
Do I have to answer "YES",since I created a EE profile earlier and mention the previous EE profile number?

"Please provide the Express Entry file number"
Does this mean EE file number is same as EE profile number?

Your help is appreciated.Thanks
Hi did you get a response on this? I am also looking for the same answer.

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Dear @TanakaM,

I have questions regarding the below section for eApr.

MEDICAL:

-I reside in the UAE, can i give me medical exam in my Home Country (Pakistan)?

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Dear @TanakaM,

POF:
Further to the above(last query reg POF), please attend my queries as following:

Q-Can you confirm if i need to have/show CAD 18825 for a family of 3 (myself, my wife, my Son-infant)?

Q-Do i need to have the funds in CAD or any currency equivalent to the mentioned amount would serve the purpose.

My Current Funds/CASH ONLY Status:

-UAE Joint Account with my wife(also my dependant) amount in AED (equivalent to CAD 3K)

-Pakistan Personal Account, Funds in Pak Rupees (Equivalent to CAD8K)

Short Fall:
around CAD 9K

Q- Can i get the shortfall (required difference of amount) transferred from any of my family member(my paternal uncle or my brother) or it has to be from my Father only?

Q- How can i justify the transfer (the gift), i have heard about the GIFT DEED? what is it and how can i go about it? is there any format or anything as i will be taking the funds from my family.

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
REFFERENCE LETTERS:

Q-Do i still need a reference letter from my previous employers if i already have a work experience letter/certificate?

Q-is there any need for my wife to show her work experience letter?

will highly appreciate your time and efforts in responding the above questions.

thanks in advance.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Reactions: acesheikh

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Dear @TanakaM,

POF:
Further to the above(last query reg POF), please attend my queries as following:

Q-Can you confirm if i need to have/show CAD 18825 for a family of 3 (myself, my wife, my Son-infant)?
Yes. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Q-Do i need to have the funds in CAD or any currency equivalent to the mentioned amount would serve the purpose.
Any currency.

My Current Funds/CASH ONLY Status:

-UAE Joint Account with my wife(also my dependant) amount in AED (equivalent to CAD 3K)

-Pakistan Personal Account, Funds in Pak Rupees (Equivalent to CAD8K)

Short Fall:
around CAD 9K

Q- Can i get the shortfall (required difference of amount) transferred from any of my family member(my paternal uncle or my brother) or it has to be from my Father only?

Any one can give you a gift deed but I would advise that it comes from you parent or sibling. This is because it is at the officers discretion to accept it or not. Thus, a gift from other relatives may be questionable.

Q- How can i justify the transfer (the gift), i have heard about the GIFT DEED? what is it and how can i go about it? is there any format or anything as i will be taking the funds from my family.

I do not know much about gift deeds. Google them.
See answers in red.

Regards

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
REFFERENCE LETTERS:

Q-Do i still need a reference letter from my previous employers if i already have a work experience letter/certificate?

Q-is there any need for my wife to show her work experience letter?

will highly appreciate your time and efforts in responding the above questions.

thanks in advance.
1) Yes, you do. As these letters must give all the required information.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

2) You only get points for Canadian work experience. So if her experience is foreign, remove it from employment history and move it to the personal history section. This way no evidence will be required.

All the best

acesheikh

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

Please advice my current employer is ready to include all other details but is not ready to mention CTC on my reference letter can that be a
problem

Thanks
Kanika

Kanikananda

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi

Please advice my current employer is ready to include all other details but is not ready to mention CTC on my reference letter can that be a
problem

Thanks
Kanika

attituderohit

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi,

You are free to get medicals done anywhere in the world as long as they are done by one of the panel physicians.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/medical/medexams-perm.asp
Hello TanakaM,

As discussed earlier, I got a ref letter from my employer stating my designation, date of joining, ctc. However, I was told in an email from HR that a customized letter is no longer provided. In this case,I was thinking of taking the same from my superior in the organization and get it notarized. BUT now I am confused if that can be a reason for rejection in application, Or should I provide some more documents to make my case stronger. If Yes, then what exact documents should I use ?

Please advice as this is the only document which is left out from my side and then i will be submitting my documents for PR.

Thank you

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello TanakaM,

As discussed earlier, I got a ref letter from my employer stating my designation, date of joining, ctc. However, I was told in an email from HR that a customized letter is no longer provided. In this case,I was thinking of taking the same from my superior in the organization and get it notarized. BUT now I am confused if that can be a reason for rejection in application, Or should I provide some more documents to make my case stronger. If Yes, then what exact documents should I use ?

Please advice as this is the only document which is left out from my side and then i will be submitting my documents for PR.

Thank you
Hi,

Get whatever letter the company can give and then go ahead and ask your superior for the notarized letter. Also add your pay slips.

In your LOE you can explain that the company can not provide a reference letter with the required information and then attach the email as evidence.

This should be fine.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi

problem

Thanks
Kanika
Attach your payslips and explain this situation in your LOE.

This should be fine.

Regards