TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your response. One more query. My wife has lived in two cities within the country over the last few years. In this case will I be required to submit 2 separate police certificates?
No, you need to get one PCC that covers the whole country not just particular cities.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hi!! Can I use the ECA report downloaded from the WES "my account" for eAPR or do I need to order a hard copy from WES as I never received/cannot trace the hard copy.
Hi,

Yes , you can. In fact, the ECA report is not even a required document, all they need is the reference number. This is what they use to verify.

So you can go ahead and upload the soft copy with your degree certificate(s).

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hello everyone,

I am in the process of uploading my documents for PR. I have one query.

There is a spelling error in my Marriage Certificate. The birth city of my wife has a typo error. The actual city is Jamshedpur but it is provided wrongly as Jameshdpur in the certificate. Please suggest what I should do in this case -

Should I upload the documents? or

Should I provided an affidavit along with the Marriage Certificate highlighting the spelling error? Will CIC consider affidavit for this?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
Hi,

I'm sure I answered this in another thread. Anyway, go ahead and upload it. Then mention the error in your LOE. This is a minor error so don't worry about it.

If you want to go the extra mile, you can add the affidavit but it is not necessary IMO.

All the best

Reactions: paryant22

hb1975

Apr 16, 2017
Hi,

Yes , you can. In fact, the ECA report is not even a required document, all they need is the reference number. This is what they use to verify.

So you can go ahead and upload the soft copy with your degree certificate(s).

All the best.
Thanks for the reply Tanaka, you have been of great help always. I was apprehensive as couple of people have mentioned in some threads that cic has rejected applications where ECA was not enclosed. I believed the only difference between the soft copy and hard copy is that the hard copy ECA report of WES has a wet stamp.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for the reply Tanaka, you have been of great help always. I was apprehensive as couple of people have mentioned in some threads that cic has rejected applications where ECA was not enclosed. I believed the only difference between the soft copy and hard copy is that the hard copy ECA report of WES has a wet stamp.
No that is not true my friend. People are rejected for uploading the ECA report and not including their degree certificates. Not the other way round.
Correct, that is the only difference. Im sure the soft copy has a water mark.
So you can go with the soft copy.

All the best

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
Please enlighten!
My spouse having 2 Bank Account.
I am having 3 Bank Accounts.

We gathered all the money and put it in one account of my spouse. Transaction in that account is showing that money came from me and my spouse other account. But we did it withing ITA periodI.

Is it going to weak the chances?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Please enlighten!
My spouse having 2 Bank Account.
I am having 3 Bank Accounts.

We gathered all the money and put it in one account of my spouse. Transaction in that account is showing that money came from me and my spouse other account. But we did it withing ITA periodI.

Is it going to weak the chances?
This will not weaken your chance. It's perfectly fine. You will just need to clearly explain it in your LOE and submit your bank statement to show these transactions.

All the best

Reactions: JackMa

JackMa

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
This will not weaken your chance. It's perfectly fine. You will just need to clearly explain it in your LOE and submit your bank statement to show these transactions.

All the best
Thanks for your reply Friend!
But I have already submitted my PR Application without LOE:(:(!!

rabbit999

Jun 11, 2017
when i clicked on create account option for express entry , it asked me for sign in partner and gc key . which option should i go for? when i continue with sign in partner , just to check out , it show me some partners name like scotiabank , rbc etc .....which one to go for and do i need to pay any fees for express entry login .

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Thanks for your reply Friend!
But I have already submitted my PR Application without LOE:(:(!!
Ok, so now you have two options:
1) Just relax and pray and let it be. If the statement is clear you should be fine. Or
2) Submit a CSE explaining this if you feel it is not clear enough.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
when i clicked on create account option for express entry , it asked me for sign in partner and gc key . which option should i go for? when i continue with sign in partner , just to check out , it show me some partners name like scotiabank , rbc etc .....which one to go for and do i need to pay any fees for express entry login .
Hi,

Select the 2nd option-

"Continue to GCKey
  • Sign in with a GCKey user ID and password if you don't use a Sign-In Partner.
  • Register for a GCKey user ID and password if you don't have one."
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

No fees are paid at this stage.

All the best

ankitshringi

Jun 11, 2017
Hi,

I personally do not think it is a big deal, the ECA report is not even a required document. All they need is your reference number. However, it's better to be safe than sorry. Do the following:

1) Explain that your report has an error in your LOE.
2) Upload the report together with your Educational documents.
3) Inform WES and ask them to correct the record.
4) Ask WES to send you a new report for future purposes.
5) Once you have a corrected report, raise a CSE informing IRCC that this has been corrected and upload the new document.

Not to worry, like I said it shouldn't be an issue.

All the best
You have been a really big help! Thanks bruh..... God bless!