Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please connect to this thread if anybody applied for PR under Express Entry in Feb or May and in painful stat of waiting.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-eapr-submitted-in-february-and-march-2017-t481429.0.html

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
TanakaM or delpiere07 or Raj, Can you guys please advise?.
Thanks

TorontoPunjabi said:
Any advise guys?.
Thanks
Hi Seniors, I am expecting to submit my application by the end of this week. I have a concern if anyone can help me.

1. Under personal history, I have my Canadian post secondary education mentioned already. Should I add the coop i did during that course?. If I add, should I include it as an education or employment?. (If I put it in an education I need to provide the degree or diploma i have earned or institution number and all).
2. I have been living in Canada from past 4 years, do I need to get Canadian PCC? Anyone had any experience by not providing that?.
3. In my personal history, all the part time jobs I am mentioning, should I include the T4s or pay-stubs for those jobs in documents anywhere?.

Thanks a lot.

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thestunner316 said:
yes, write an LOE and explain that you want to change NOC becoz of xyz reasons.

as long as your CRS score doesnt change, you should be fine
Thanks but we can change in the profile though, right. we can just explain in our LOE.

sivapras

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Today morning i updated my profile. I have score 467. Earlier I included my spouse language test scores. they are about to expire this month end. So I removed them. after removing my spouse language scores it should have come to 465. but still its showing 467. Also will there be any problem if i get ITA in today's draw .Experts please advice.

dralfa

Star Member
Apr 12, 2016
i have made translation of many documents. my translator has given me translated copies along with an affidavit stating that his translations are true.

que is- where to upload that affidavit?? i don't have space for that in my profile.

should i do it in every section where i uploaded translated copies or along with LOE??

SENIORS AND EXPERTS PLEASE SUGGEST.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dralfa said:
i have made translation of many documents. my translator has given me translated copies along with an affidavit stating that his translations are true.

que is- where to upload that affidavit?? i don't have space for that in my profile.

should i do it in every section where i uploaded translated copies or along with LOE??

SENIORS AND EXPERTS PLEASE SUGGEST.
The bolded one.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
TorontoPunjabi said:
TanakaM or delpiere07 or Raj, Can you guys please advise?.
Thanks

Hi Seniors, I am expecting to submit my application by the end of this week. I have a concern if anyone can help me.

1. Under personal history, I have my Canadian post secondary education mentioned already. Should I add the coop i did during that course?. If I add, should I include it as an education or employment?. (If I put it in an education I need to provide the degree or diploma i have earned or institution number and all).

i am not in the CEC so i wouldnt know.

2. I have been living in Canada from past 4 years, do I need to get Canadian PCC? Anyone had any experience by not providing that?.

CIC will request PCC if they need it. Otherwise you don't need it upfront.

3. In my personal history, all the part time jobs I am mentioning, should I include the T4s or pay-stubs for those jobs in documents anywhere?.

No evidence is required for information entered in personal history.

Thanks a lot.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
BasitBangash said:
Dear All,

Do we need to give any supporting document or proof if spouse is non accompanying due to on-going studies?

Thank you
Yes, you'll still need to get PCC and Medicals for the spouse and any family over 18 regardless on whether or not they're coming.

Aseem04

Sep 21, 2014
Hi everyone,
I dont know its right thread... I have question that I came from India on student visa and I didn't declare the Masters degree at that time Instead I declare that I was working As partimer to cover the gap. Now I am confused, can I show my Masters now. Will this effect my credibility. Please reply ... and thank you all for such a knowledgeable informations u posted in other threads.

David_Freez

Jan 29, 2016
Hi to everyone! Thanks for the help to all!

I just wanted to ask:
I alredy have my degree as a Graphic Designer but my actual job is webmaster, can I claim points for my degree and claim points for my work experience as a webmaster?

Because if not, should I search and change my job to another one as a graphic designer? I'm asking this because it's a new job but I read about the 2175 NOC job and they required a degree as a System Engineer. I'm afraid after 3 years I would not be able to claim points as a webmaster becuase my degree is as a graphic designer. Some help please.

Thanks

BasitBangash

Apr 5, 2016
g126 said:
Yes, you'll still need to get PCC and Medicals for the spouse and any family over 18 regardless on whether or not they're coming.
Thank you g126. These requirements will be done for sure. My concern is regarding answer to the question " reason she is not accompanying ". When I replay that she is doing her studies and cannot accompany so for this, do we need to share any proof like registration or certificate of being student kind of a thing?

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,
I have been an external consultant for almost an year under a particular NOC. As non of these individual projects are more than one year can I get points for employment. if so how do I stat it in my EE profile?
Note – All these are for different organisations/clients

Independent consultancies:
Consultancy 1 – August 2016
Consultancy 2 – August – September 2016
Consultancy 3 – October 2016
Consultancy 4 – September- October 2016
Consultancy 5 – October – November 2016
Consultancy 6 – November – December 2016
Consultancy 7 – Jan 2017 to present