Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
GodLuck said:
Friend who have submitted their eAPR

how long would it take for the medical to get the first update, I took one 10 days ago and submitted my eAPR but still it says you do not need a medical in the under process application summary

Regards
This depends on whether your INLAND or OUTLAND...

If you UPDATE your signature with you information (stream, inland/outland, AOR date, etc.) that we can provide more insightful answers.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
whimsical said:
Hi all,

While filling the correspondence address .. is it alright to provide my office address?

Thanks
Yes, use the address that is most convenient for you.

All the best

Aviado

Feb 24, 2017
Hi,

Thanks for the information. It will definitely a great help for me and for those who are planning to migrate in Canada soon. :)
BTW, would like to ask if you are not married yet, is there a big possibility that the two of you can go to Canada together?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aviado said:
Hi,

Thanks for the information. It will definitely a great help for me and for those who are planning to migrate in Canada soon. :)
BTW, would like to ask if you are not married yet, is there a big possibility that the two of you can go to Canada together?
Hi,

Yes you can, if you are common law partners (living together, traditionally married etc).

See the documents you will need to provide below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Aviado

Feb 24, 2017
I and my Fiance wanted to migrate to Canada, my fiance already completed his IELTS, do I also need to take one?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Aviado said:
I and my Fiance wanted to migrate to Canada, my fiance already completed his IELTS, do I also need to take one?
Yes you both need IELTS.

All the best

HASB

Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi all,

I want to start my application through express entry.
I have calculated my CRS scrore is around 436 to 440 (depending upon the score in IELTS which I am preparing for right now)

I have a question - What are the chances of refusal after ITA ?
If there are any, what could be the probable reasons apart from the background check fail, medical fail or any other discrepancies in documents/certificates.

I mean does a VO assess the application over and above CRS, or is it that if someone has been issued ITA mean he/she kind of got the job done and getting a visa stamped is just a matter of time and supportive documentation check and background check.

Thanks in advance!!

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello,

I just got my PPR, and I have a question:

For those who already checked/confirm their COPR by an immigration agent, and who were under the CEC program, did the immigration agent ask anything about the proof of fund?

(I didnt have to show any proof through EE, but just a little paranoid, being so close to the finish line Smiley)

Thank you!

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
HASB said:
Hi all,

I want to start my application through express entry.
I have calculated my CRS scrore is around 436 to 440 (depending upon the score in IELTS which I am preparing for right now)

I have a question - What are the chances of refusal after ITA ?
If there are any, what could be the probable reasons apart from the background check fail, medical fail or any other discrepancies in documents/certificates.

I mean does a VO assess the application over and above CRS, or is it that if someone has been issued ITA mean he/she kind of got the job done and getting a visa stamped is just a matter of time and supportive documentation check and background check.

Thanks in advance!!
Hi,

An ITA is just an INVITATION. It is far from being a guarantee of permanent residence. Most rejections are pretty much covered in what you have mentioned, "the background check fail, medical fail or any other discrepancies in documents/certificates." How ever a number of other factors are considered eg Proof of funds.

Look for threads called Reasons for rejection, they will have it all.

Regards

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Hello,
The drop of points for a job offer from 200 to 50 is dissappointing, my crs score is 320 and with 200 i could have gotten an invitation but now what can i do with 370 !?, it seems they only want only top achievers and getting impossible for some to get in
now

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Fabiog said:
Hello,
The drop of points for a job offer from 200 to 50 is dissappointing, my crs score is 320 and with 200 i could have gotten an invitation but now what can i do with 370 !?, it seems they only want only top achievers and getting impossible for some to get in
now
Hi,

I'm sorry that you were a victim of the changes. At the same time, a large number of people feel it is now a fairer system that it was before.

Anyway, to answer your question, you have to work on your human capital skills. Re-take IELTS to improve your scores (at least L8 R7 W7 S7), improve education (get a masters degree), increase work experience (3years+ experience will significantly improve your points).

These suggestions are by no means exhaustive, therefore there may be more way for you to increase your points.

All the best

Marriala10

May 22, 2016
I have one year foreign experience between 2010 and 2011 as a design engineer (which doesn't fit into any job title that the CIC has determined itself, but the closest job title I would say would be metallurgical engineer, which is NOC A) and have done an MBA from Canada. My IELTS result is really good, and I should fit under the FSW.

My CRS points are 486 and the FSW points are higher than the 67 requirement, but when I went on the CIC website (through GC key) and submitted my express entry application I immediately received an update saying I was ineligible. I'm not sure if I messed up somewhere or I'm missing some critical requirement.

I'm currently in Canada, however I don't have a year of local experience. Any advice? Thanks.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Marriala10 said:
I have one year foreign experience between 2010 and 2011 as a design engineer (which doesn't fit into any job title that the CIC has determined itself, but the closest job title I would say would be metallurgical engineer, which is NOC A) and have done an MBA from Canada. My IELTS result is really good, and I should fit under the FSW.

My CRS points are 486 and the FSW points are higher than the 67 requirement, but when I went on the CIC website (through GC key) and submitted my express entry application I immediately received an update saying I was ineligible. I'm not sure if I messed up somewhere or I'm missing some critical requirement.

I'm currently in Canada, however I don't have a year of local experience. Any advice? Thanks.
If you're are sure you meet the 67 points then open a technical issue explaining your situation.

Marriala10

May 22, 2016
g126 said:
If you're are sure you meet the 67 points then open a technical issue explaining your situation.
Thanks for the response. According to my calculation I should meet the 67 points. 28 (language/ IELTS=9) + 23 (education/masters from Canada) + 9 (experience) + 12 (age) + 0 (arranged employment in canada) + 0 (adaptability) = 72

How do I open a technical issue? Thanks.

Marriala10

May 22, 2016
Marriala10 said:
Thanks for the response. According to my calculation I should meet the 67 points. 28 (language/ IELTS=9) + 23 (education/masters from Canada) + 9 (experience) + 12 (age) + 0 (arranged employment in canada) + 0 (adaptability) = 72

How do I open a technical issue? Thanks.
I might have calculated the language incorrectly. I have a 9 in every IELTS area except writing where I have an 8.5. This means my language points will be 24 I believe. Which makes my total 68, and that's still higher than the minimum level. I'm not sure if there's some other mistake I'm making. I've done an MBA from Windsor and even though the program was less than 2 years, it's still a legitimate master's degree. Thanks