Thanks for clarifying TanakaM.TanakaM said:Hi,
An ITA is just an INVITATION. It is far from being a guarantee of permanent residence. Most rejections are pretty much covered in what you have mentioned, "the background check fail, medical fail or any other discrepancies in documents/certificates." How ever a number of other factors are considered eg Proof of funds.
Look for threads called Reasons for rejection, they will have it all.
yes, write an LOE and explain that you want to change NOC becoz of xyz reasons.Raj2404 said:Can we change the NOC # after we receive the ITA? If yes, it is advisable to do that?
advsurekha said:Dear Seniors,
I need guidance/help from you. I have several questions and I will post them one by one. I am sure many other who are filling up their PR application will be benefited by this:
I am the Primary Applicant, and my spouse and three children are accompanying me. I am in the process of filling up my PR application form.
This is a question common for Primary Applicant, Accompanying Spouse form and accompanying Children’s form.
In the Personal Details sections
1. Please tell us about PRIMARY APPLICANT’S immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.
- In this section, as a PRIMARY APPLICANT, I have entered the details of my parents and my brother. Is this right or should I also mention the details of my accompanying spouse and children?
- For the same question, in my SPOUSE’S APPLICATION, we have entered the details of my Spouse’s parents. Is this right or should I also mention the details of Primary applicant and children?
- For the same question in the CHILDREN’S APPLICATION, we have not entered any details and we have answered NO to the question Have you told us about all of CHILDREN's relatives? Is this right or should I also mention the details of my BOTH PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE?
Thanks in advance.
Hi,Nick89 said:Hi All,
Do I need to fill the work history section starting with the most recent work experience first. I am currently in the pre-ITA stage and I would like to know how the work history section is carried over to the EE profile after getting ITA.
If i filled my EE profile (pre-ITA) with my first work experience first instead of most recent experience first, in what order it will appear in the EE profile-after getting ITA.
You have done the right thing. If your wife has siblings don't forget to enter them. Otherwise you good to go.
All the best
advsurekha said:Thanks TanakaM.
I need guidance on the following:
Address History under Contact Details of Primary Applicant & Accompanying Spouse
I am the Primary Applicant and I have been residing in the same house in Delhi from 1988. When my spouse got a job transfer to Chennai I went there for a period little over than 5 months between June 2009 to mid Dec 2009. I returned back to Delhi in Dec 2009
Should I mention this in the address history under Primary applicant?
Should I get a PCC for this?
My Spouse stayed in Chennai from Oct 2007 till May 2010.
Should he mention this in his address history?
Should he also get a PCC for this?
PERSONAL HISTORY – TRAVEL HISTORY
Has PRIMARY APPLICANT, and if applicable, PRIMARY APPLICANT's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.
Should Primary applicant show the spouse’s travel history in the section applicable to the primary applicant?
My Spouse has travelled to
Milan (Italy) – one month for official purpose
Singapore – one week for official purpose
Nepal – one week for official purpose
Should I enter the details of his trips in his application? Will he need a PCC from these places?
Any advise guys?.TorontoPunjabi said:Hi Seniors, I am expecting to submit my application by the end of this week. I have a concern if anyone can help me.
1. Under personal history, I have my Canadian post secondary education mentioned already. Should I add the coop i did during that course?. If I add, should I include it as an education or employment?. (If I put it in an education I need to provide the degree or diploma i have earned or institution number and all).
2. I have been living in Canada from past 4 years, do I need to get Canadian PCC? Anyone had any experience by not providing that?.
3. In my personal history, all the part time jobs I am mentioning, should I include the T4s or pay-stubs for those jobs in documents anywhere?.
Thanks a lot.
Congratulations.harshshrma119 said:Hi Raj & all,
I have been asked to submit my passport with 2 photographs by CIC. But ,the thing is I have traveled out of my residence country 2 times after submitting my eAPR, please advise whether I am supposed to update my travel history in the profile ? Thanks in advance.
You can choose the one you want to use.shappa said:hello friends,
My IELTS is expiring on june -2017, i am in EE pool , still waiting for ITA, if i take IELTS now , whether my new IELTS scores will be considered ? or i can use whichever i fell better , please answer