Jun 10, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
TanakaM said:
Hi,

An ITA is just an INVITATION. It is far from being a guarantee of permanent residence. Most rejections are pretty much covered in what you have mentioned, "the background check fail, medical fail or any other discrepancies in documents/certificates." How ever a number of other factors are considered eg Proof of funds.

Look for threads called Reasons for rejection, they will have it all.

Regards
Thanks for clarifying TanakaM.
I'll look for threads on "reasons for rejection."

advsurekha

Dec 17, 2016
Dear Seniors,

I need guidance/help from you. I have several questions and I will post them one by one. I am sure many other who are filling up their PR application will be benefited by this:

I am the Primary Applicant, and my spouse and three children are accompanying me. I am in the process of filling up my PR application form.

This is a question common for Primary Applicant, Accompanying Spouse form and accompanying Children’s form.

In the Personal Details sections

1. Please tell us about PRIMARY APPLICANT’S immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

• In this section, as a PRIMARY APPLICANT, I have entered the details of my parents and my brother. Is this right or should I also mention the details of my accompanying spouse and children?
    • For the same question, in my SPOUSE’S APPLICATION, we have entered the details of my Spouse’s parents. Is this right or should I also mention the details of Primary applicant and children?

• For the same question in the CHILDREN’S APPLICATION, we have not entered any details and we have answered NO to the question Have you told us about all of CHILDREN's relatives? Is this right or should I also mention the details of my BOTH PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE?

Thanks in advance.
[/list]

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj2404 said:
Can we change the NOC # after we receive the ITA? If yes, it is advisable to do that?
yes, write an LOE and explain that you want to change NOC becoz of xyz reasons.

as long as your CRS score doesnt change, you should be fine

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
  • advsurekha said:
    Dear Seniors,

I need guidance/help from you. I have several questions and I will post them one by one. I am sure many other who are filling up their PR application will be benefited by this:

I am the Primary Applicant, and my spouse and three children are accompanying me. I am in the process of filling up my PR application form.

This is a question common for Primary Applicant, Accompanying Spouse form and accompanying Children’s form.

In the Personal Details sections

1. Please tell us about PRIMARY APPLICANT’S immediate family members that have not been identified in the application. This includes any parent, any spouse or common-law partner, any child including adult children, and any brothers or sisters. If the relative is deceased, provide the date of death.

• In this section, as a PRIMARY APPLICANT, I have entered the details of my parents and my brother. Is this right or should I also mention the details of my accompanying spouse and children?
      • For the same question, in my SPOUSE’S APPLICATION, we have entered the details of my Spouse’s parents. Is this right or should I also mention the details of Primary applicant and children?

• For the same question in the CHILDREN’S APPLICATION, we have not entered any details and we have answered NO to the question Have you told us about all of CHILDREN's relatives? Is this right or should I also mention the details of my BOTH PRIMARY APPLICANT AND SPOUSE?

Thanks in advance.
You have done the right thing. If your wife has siblings don't forget to enter them. Otherwise you good to go.

All the best

Nick89

Jan 25, 2017
Hi All,

Do I need to fill the work history section starting with the most recent work experience first. I am currently in the pre-ITA stage and I would like to know how the work history section is carried over to the EE profile after getting ITA.

If i filled my EE profile (pre-ITA) with my first work experience first instead of most recent experience first, in what order it will appear in the EE profile-after getting ITA.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Nick89 said:
Hi All,

Do I need to fill the work history section starting with the most recent work experience first. I am currently in the pre-ITA stage and I would like to know how the work history section is carried over to the EE profile after getting ITA.

If i filled my EE profile (pre-ITA) with my first work experience first instead of most recent experience first, in what order it will appear in the EE profile-after getting ITA.
Hi,

Put the most recent first. It will maintain this order.

akashkoul

Mar 23, 2017
I am a Telecommunication sales and marketing professional with 10+ years of experience. Main KRA’s of my job include

1. To make Telecom Products basis competition analytics
2. To generate revenues from current customers of telecom company by upselling , cross selling best offers for them
3. Data analytics and insight generation
4. Managing the entire Department of marketing
5. Managing customer churn and retention
6. Managing telecom apps, big data analytics and insight generation

pl help to share my NOC code

advsurekha

Dec 17, 2016
TanakaM said:

• You have done the right thing. If your wife has siblings don't forget to enter them. Otherwise you good to go.

All the best

• Thanks TanakaM.

I need guidance on the following:

Address History under Contact Details of Primary Applicant & Accompanying Spouse

I am the Primary Applicant and I have been residing in the same house in Delhi from 1988. When my spouse got a job transfer to Chennai I went there for a period little over than 5 months between June 2009 to mid Dec 2009. I returned back to Delhi in Dec 2009

Should I mention this in the address history under Primary applicant?

Should I get a PCC for this?

My Spouse stayed in Chennai from Oct 2007 till May 2010.

Should he mention this in his address history?

Should he also get a PCC for this?

PERSONAL HISTORY – TRAVEL HISTORY

Has PRIMARY APPLICANT, and if applicable, PRIMARY APPLICANT's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Should Primary applicant show the spouse’s travel history in the section applicable to the primary applicant?

My Spouse has travelled to
    Milan (Italy) – one month for official purpose
    Singapore – one week for official purpose
    Nepal – one week for official purpose

Should I enter the details of his trips in his application? Will he need a PCC from these places?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
    • advsurekha said:
      Thanks TanakaM.

I need guidance on the following:

Address History under Contact Details of Primary Applicant & Accompanying Spouse

I am the Primary Applicant and I have been residing in the same house in Delhi from 1988. When my spouse got a job transfer to Chennai I went there for a period little over than 5 months between June 2009 to mid Dec 2009. I returned back to Delhi in Dec 2009

My Spouse stayed in Chennai from Oct 2007 till May 2010.

Should he mention this in his address history?

Should he also get a PCC for this?

PERSONAL HISTORY – TRAVEL HISTORY

Has PRIMARY APPLICANT, and if applicable, PRIMARY APPLICANT's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc.

Should Primary applicant show the spouse’s travel history in the section applicable to the primary applicant?

Should I enter the details of his trips in his application? Will he need a PCC from these places?

1) You are required to mention all the fixed/permanent address you have used (The same applies for your wife). So if you were just visiting your wife then don't but if you actually moved there, you would need to mention it.
    2) You need National PCC not regional PCC. So your PCC should include all these cities.

1) No, Mention each individual's travel history in their respective areas.
2) One only needs a PCC for countries he has stayed in for more than 6 months (cumulatively) since the age of 18.

All the best

TorontoPunjabi

May 20, 2016
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2017
Doc's Request.
Upfront
AOR Received.
01-04-2017
IELTS Request
8 Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
27-02-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
20-07-2017
TorontoPunjabi said:
Hi Seniors, I am expecting to submit my application by the end of this week. I have a concern if anyone can help me.

1. Under personal history, I have my Canadian post secondary education mentioned already. Should I add the coop i did during that course?. If I add, should I include it as an education or employment?. (If I put it in an education I need to provide the degree or diploma i have earned or institution number and all).
2. I have been living in Canada from past 4 years, do I need to get Canadian PCC? Anyone had any experience by not providing that?.
3. In my personal history, all the part time jobs I am mentioning, should I include the T4s or pay-stubs for those jobs in documents anywhere?.

Thanks a lot.
Any advise guys?.
Thanks

harshshrma119

Feb 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj & all,

I have been asked to submit my passport with 2 photographs by CIC. But ,the thing is I have traveled out of my residence country 2 times after submitting my eAPR, please advise whether I am supposed to update my travel history in the profile ? Thanks in advance.

Harish Kumar

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
harshshrma119 said:
Hi Raj & all,

I have been asked to submit my passport with 2 photographs by CIC. But ,the thing is I have traveled out of my residence country 2 times after submitting my eAPR, please advise whether I am supposed to update my travel history in the profile ? Thanks in advance.

Harish Kumar
Congratulations.

No you don't.

All the best

shappa

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
hello friends,

My IELTS is expiring on june -2017, i am in EE pool , still waiting for ITA, if i take IELTS now , whether my new IELTS scores will be considered ? or i can use whichever i fell better , please answer

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shappa said:
hello friends,

My IELTS is expiring on june -2017, i am in EE pool , still waiting for ITA, if i take IELTS now , whether my new IELTS scores will be considered ? or i can use whichever i fell better , please answer
You can choose the one you want to use.