VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
BasitBangash said:
Thank you g126. These requirements will be done for sure. My concern is regarding answer to the question " reason she is not accompanying ". When I replay that she is doing her studies and cannot accompany so for this, do we need to share any proof like registration or certificate of being student kind of a thing?
No proof is required. You will only need to enter this in her Personal History section.

All the best

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
David_Freez said:
Hi to everyone! Thanks for the help to all!

I just wanted to ask:
I alredy have my degree as a Graphic Designer but my actual job is webmaster, can I claim points for my degree and claim points for my work experience as a webmaster?

Because if not, should I search and change my job to another one as a graphic designer? I'm asking this because it's a new job but I read about the 2175 NOC job and they required a degree as a System Engineer. I'm afraid after 3 years I would not be able to claim points as a webmaster becuase my degree is as a graphic designer. Some help please.

Thanks
There is nowhere where it states that a persons education and experience should match. All you need is a reference showing you have performed the duties and the lead statement of the selected NOC.

Thus my understanding is that you can claim points for both your education and experience.

All the best

gpsingh12

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
Hello Guys, My friend got ITA some time back but when she was about to submit her application she realized she put her husband's NOC code incorrectly. It should have been 2173 (Software Engineer) but she had put 2147 (Computer Engineer).

Her husband is secondary applicant and this doesn't make any difference to points, but can she put changed NOC for submitting application after ITA.

Please Help!

Shivanker

Feb 19, 2017
Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,
I have been an external consultant for almost an year under a particular NOC. As non of these individual projects are more than one year can I get points for employment. if so how do I stat it in my EE profile?
Note – All these are for different organisations/clients

Independent consultancies:
Consultancy 1 – August 2016
Consultancy 2 – August – September 2016
Consultancy 3 – October 2016
Consultancy 4 – September- October 2016
Consultancy 5 – October – November 2016
Consultancy 6 – November – December 2016
Consultancy 7 – Jan 2017 to present

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shivanker said:
Dear Seniors,
I have been an external consultant for almost an year under a particular NOC. As non of these individual projects are more than one year can I get points for employment. if so how do I stat it in my EE profile?
Note – All these are for different organisations/clients

Independent consultancies:
Consultancy 1 – August 2016
Consultancy 2 – August – September 2016
Consultancy 3 – October 2016
Consultancy 4 – September- October 2016
Consultancy 5 – October – November 2016
Consultancy 6 – November – December 2016
Consultancy 7 – Jan 2017 to present
Separate entries.

Shahida303

Mar 19, 2017
Hello,
Could you please tell me if 1 year foreign experience can be from 2 jobs in the same year in the same NOC? For example: 6months in one company and 6 months in other but same NOC code and in the same year 2 jobs.
Please help me with this.

Shahida303

Mar 19, 2017
Hello,
Could you please tell me if 1 year foreign experience can be from 2 separate companies? The NOC Code is the same but for example: the jobs are 6 months each in those companies. Please help me on this.

suede

Nov 16, 2015
Hello Friends,

First of all, I would like to thank the OP for this thread, I can't express enough how useful this has been.

I have a question though, we are about to start our application, but was wondering the following:

1. What would happen if the Main Applicant (my wife) will need to renew her passport during the process.

2. On her current passport, she is still using her maiden name, would you recommend to change it to her married name if she renew her passport or just keep the maiden name?

Thanks a lot guys and good luck to all of us!

mia80

Mar 13, 2017
Educational history- PR application

Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me. :'(

Mar 24, 2017
Hi,

I got my ITA in the last EE draw :) earlier I was registered for a consultancy which offered to provide assistance throughout the process for Canada PR and now after receiving the ITA, they are demanding to pay more.
I currently cant afford to pay the fee and also arrange for Canada POF.
Is there anyone who has done the complete documentation (or) currently doing it by themselves, could you please help me.
The information provided on site seems to be not complete or accessible at one go.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kindly help.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HangingFlowers said:
Hi,

I got my ITA in the last EE draw :) earlier I was registered for a consultancy which offered to provide assistance throughout the process for Canada PR and now after receiving the ITA, they are demanding to pay more.
I currently cant afford to pay the fee and also arrange for Canada POF.
Is there anyone who has done the complete documentation (or) currently doing it by themselves, could you please help me.
The information provided on site seems to be not complete or accessible at one go.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Kindly help.
its quite straightforward, 70% of the applicants you see on the forum havent used consultants for filing their applications, and 99% wouldnt have in hindsight if they knew how simple this process was and how helpful everyone is on the forum answering queries

you need to get the login ID and password from your consultant, and continue iwth the process yourself... there is also a form online which you need to fill and send out stating your consultant is no longer authorised to act on your behalf.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Re: Educational history- PR application

mia80 said:
Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me. :'(
Hi,

This depends on which program you are under. If you are applying under FSWP you only need to enter post-secondary education and you must have the ECA for it.

The CEC program is different. It think it requires your secondary education as well.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
suede said:
Hello Friends,

First of all, I would like to thank the OP for this thread, I can't express enough how useful this has been.

I have a question though, we are about to start our application, but was wondering the following:

1. What would happen if the Main Applicant (my wife) will need to renew her passport during the process.

2. On her current passport, she is still using her maiden name, would you recommend to change it to her married name if she renew her passport or just keep the maiden name?

Thanks a lot guys and good luck to all of us!
1) There is no problem with this, you simply update CIC with the new passport details.
2) This is up to you as it is not mandatory to use your married name. She is free to use whatever name she likes as long as it is an official name.

All the best