VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
gpsingh12 said:
Hello Guys, My friend got ITA some time back but when she was about to submit her application she realized she put her husband's NOC code incorrectly. It should have been 2173 (Software Engineer) but she had put 2147 (Computer Engineer).

Her husband is secondary applicant and this doesn't make any difference to points, but can she put changed NOC for submitting application after ITA.

Please Help!
Hi,

Yes she can. Just needs to explain this in LOE.

regards

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
TanakaM said:
Hi,

This depends on which program you are under. If you are applying under FSWP you only need to enter post-secondary education and you must have the ECA for it.

The CEC program is different. It think it requires your secondary education as well.

All the best.
Please do not change the subject of the post. Post your query with the subject intact. Thanks.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please do not change the subject of the post. Post your query with the subject intact. Thanks.
Hi Raj,

I'm not sure what you mean? Haven't changed anything, just responded to a post.

regards

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
Hi Raj,

I have just replied to your PM. Request you to kindly reply at your earliest convenience.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

Reza2kn

Aug 28, 2016
Hi there, Thanks for a truly great topic.

I have 2 questions about the EE and I'm sorry if these have been answered before.

1. do they pick people who make the CRS score threshold randomly, or is it just by the numbers? I mean if the cut-off score is 441, would all the people who got higher than that be selected or do they choose these randomly as well?

2. Is it up to me to decide where I want to reside in Canada? I mean can I choose my favorite city?

suede

Nov 16, 2015
TanakaM said:
1) There is no problem with this, you simply update CIC with the new passport details.
2) This is up to you as it is not mandatory to use your married name. She is free to use whatever name she likes as long as it is an official name.

All the best
Hey man! Thanks for the information! :)

regent16

Mar 27, 2017
Thanks for this post. It is very informative!

Planning to apply for the same. Wanted your help in understanding the following:

-How does the WES procedure work? They require only transcripts or even degree copies?
-Do we have to get our 10th and 12th marksheets also verified? Passed from CBSE board. If yes, how does that work?
-Is there a need of a consultant or we can handle this process on our own?
-Best way to prepare for IELTS?

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Reza2kn said:
Hi there, Thanks for a truly great topic.

I have 2 questions about the EE and I'm sorry if these have been answered before.

1. do they pick people who make the CRS score threshold randomly, or is it just by the numbers? I mean if the cut-off score is 441, would all the people who got higher than that be selected or do they choose these randomly as well?

2. Is it up to me to decide where I want to reside in Canada? I mean can I choose my favorite city?
Hi,

1) It is not a random system. Therefore everyone in the pool with 441 points or more received an ITA.
2) Yes, you are free to live wherever you want, unless you have applied through a provincial nomination. In that case you will be bound by that province for a certain amount of time.

All the best.

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
regent16 said:
Thanks for this post. It is very informative!

Planning to apply for the same. Wanted your help in understanding the following:

-How does the WES procedure work? They require only transcripts or even degree copies?
-Do we have to get our 10th and 12th marksheets also verified? Passed from CBSE board. If yes, how does that work?
-Is there a need of a consultant or we can handle this process on our own?
-Best way to prepare for IELTS?

Hi,

1) They require degrees form you and transcripts directly from your University. However, actual requirements deffer so you will need to visit the WES website which gives full detail: http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp

2) No, just post-secondary is required for the FSWP.

3) The process is pretty straight forward, thus if you are willing to put in time and work, you can do it on your own. The vast majority of people on this forum do it on their own.

4) Not taking the test for granted and working hard are the key to success. There is a whole section on this: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ielts-international-english-language-testing-system-b53.0/

All the best

robinreji

Mar 27, 2017
Hi All,

I spent a few hours going through the forum and its great place to get all the info. Thanks to the moderators and the admin. I have a quick question, as I didnt find any similar question in the forum (sorry if i missed)

I have been accepted in the EE pool of candidates 2 days back. But in May I will be a year older and owe to which, I will lose one point (68 to 67). My consultant says that my application would be rejected in this case. Is this true and if yes, what is the solution to this? Thanks in advance!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
robinreji said:
Hi All,

I spent a few hours going through the forum and its great place to get all the info. Thanks to the moderators and the admin. I have a quick question, as I didnt find any similar question in the forum (sorry if i missed)

I have been accepted in the EE pool of candidates 2 days back. But in May I will be a year older and owe to which, I will lose one point (68 to 67). My consultant says that my application would be rejected in this case. Is this true and if yes, what is the solution to this? Thanks in advance!
The solution is to fire your consultant as "If you score 67 points or higher (out of 100), you may qualify to immigrate to Canada as a federal skilled worker."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

As long as you have 67 or more points you're fine.

mia80

Mar 13, 2017
Re: Educational history- PR application

TanakaM said:
Hi,

This depends on which program you are under. If you are applying under FSWP you only need to enter post-secondary education and you must have the ECA for it.

The CEC program is different. It think it requires your secondary education as well.

All the best.
Thanks for the response! Appreciate!

gandhivir

Mar 16, 2017
i applied under express entry under ces on this march 16. I am currently working on lmia as supervisor from 9 months. in my express entry profile i got the points for my previous job that i did for 4 months and completed my one year experience. My previous job was pharmacy technician noc 3219. I am a pharmacist from India. I worked as a pharmacy technician on that basis and I did not have a license for pharmacy technician. So will they consider my 4 month experience or they will reject my file. Please guide me. Thank you so much for the help in advance.