+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

hamhk202

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi Friends,
It's been more than 1.5 year that my reference letters were issued. My job is currently different from the one I would claim points in express entry profile. should I refresh the letters or not?

Wolfband

Apr 28, 2022
Bahrain
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
20-02-2020
Passport Req..
25-09-2022
Good day everyone,

My wife as a primary applicant after receiving her ITA in Mar-2020, had finally received an email with regards to her visa being ready to be stamped upon submission of her passport in Mar-2022. However, we only recently got married in Mar-2022 and would like to update the change in circumstance of her profile to include me (her spouse) into the application so that we can enter the country together.

Would like someone to advise us on the time it takes after updating the change in circumstance martial status in the profile. I understand i would have to keep documents ready like proof of marriage, police certificates, medical examinations, Etc. However, would like to understand the timeline between updating the profile for the change in circumstance to receiving our PR?

Appreciate it if anyone could help us with such information.

Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good day everyone,

My wife as a primary applicant after receiving her ITA in Mar-2020, had finally received an email with regards to her visa being ready to be stamped upon submission of her passport in Mar-2022. However, we only recently got married in Mar-2022 and would like to update the change in circumstance of her profile to include me (her spouse) into the application so that we can enter the country together.

Would like someone to advise us on the time it takes after updating the change in circumstance martial status in the profile. I understand i would have to keep documents ready like proof of marriage, police certificates, medical examinations, Etc. However, would like to understand the timeline between updating the profile for the change in circumstance to receiving our PR?

Appreciate it if anyone could help us with such information.

Thank you
Expect at least 4 months. Probably closer to 6+ months.

Reactions: T0pubo

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi all.
Please need help.
I got an GU on 6th May, 2022. My medical got extended and my background check was changed FROM "WE ARE PROCESSING " TO YOUR APPLICATION IS IN PROGRESS". Does it means that my eligibility is passed? Also when can I expect ADR/PPR if any.

FSW O
AOR JAN 2021
VO LONDON

Oluojo20

May 14, 2022
Please I have a problem, I received an ineligible mail after updating my EE profile. I tried to create a new profile but was not sent any EE application number since issue for 2 days now, the withdrawal profile link is also not there, no score either. And I have Onip French stream that I have to file. Please what can I do

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please I have a problem, I received an ineligible mail after updating my EE profile. I tried to create a new profile but was not sent any EE application number since issue for 2 days now, the withdrawal profile link is also not there, no score either. And I have Onip French stream that I have to file. Please what can I do
Well, it seems your application has expired... Create a new one and submit that in your OINP application

ndhindsa

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I need some assistance for my sister-in-law's express entry application.

Her application is in process as Express Entry - Provincial nominee candidate which was submitted on 21 June 2021 as outlander (Australia)

We have received the passport request for her and her husband today but we have confusion as below:

- Her son was born last month and we have filled the Webform to add new born but no response yet.
- With passport request letter which came from Sydney Australia but it is mentioned in the letter that her application is being processed in Montreal
- Should we send another webform to add the new born as no email is provided.
- can we submit the passport for her and her husband for stamp in the mean time we get response for new born or we should wait to submit all passports together?
- Their medical has passed 1 year validity but no new medicals were requested.. would they need to get new medicals to enter in Canada?
- While filling out the form, should we click 'outside Canada' and select Australia or should we just fill out the regular webform
- Is there a specific way to reach out to Montreal office?

your help and time is greatly appreciated

Thank you :)