App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What's the NOC for a Scheduling Coordinator for Personal Support Workers?

Sep 25, 2022
My name is Abdull Mossawer Zarghoon, Born January 12th 1995 in Kabul, Afghanistan. As a well-known, educated and BSc of power engineering from Kabul Polytechnic, I am a Field Team Leader in (DABS) Da Afghanistan Bershna Sherkat, the time when Taliban were not come to Kabul we were make the electric sits which the Taliban destroyed, my life is now in serious danger of being murdered or abducted by Taliban.

Whom is fled from Iran on date 2022 for the reasons that put me at severe risk like having cooperated with foreigners and etc.; therefore, I kindly request for an appointment for making clearer our situation and the reasons that I want to contact with you.

My life is in danger, I immigrated to Iran, I do not have good conditions from an economic, social and educational point of view, I have all the documents with me, Such as educational documents and work experience. Also, a threatening letter was sent to me by the Taliban but my documents are short time, and if I go to Afghanistan again, it will cost my life

Currently I am in Iran in Tehran province.

except God, I have no choice but to cooperate and help you.

I do believe that you won't forbid your mercy to us!
I have bachelor degree in Power Electro Mechanic from Kabul Polytechnic University. This degree covers different subjects (low voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage, safety, Machine, Motors, transformers, Janitors, relays and etc) and also I have conducted mandatory engineering computer skills such as AutoCAD, Mat-lab, Multisum, Ms Visio, PV solar and PV Syst. Beside I have improved my computer skills in Microsoft Office package and Internet. As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated more than 4 years of experience with Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (which is the only governmental power utility company in the country) in different fields, Solar System, Field Electrical Mapping, Field Project Implementation (Medium Voltage & Low Voltage), Electricity distribution Networks. This has resulted in professional competency in all operational and technical aspects of electrical systems. During this time. In addition, I have taught electrical and science subject program for over three years in Kabul Breshna Technical & Educational Center. Other highlight of my background and skills that may be of interest to you includes:  Analytical Skills  Communication and presentation skills  Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills  Leadership and Team work I

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My name is Abdull Mossawer Zarghoon, Born January 12th 1995 in Kabul, Afghanistan. As a well-known, educated and BSc of power engineering from Kabul Polytechnic, I am a Field Team Leader in (DABS) Da Afghanistan Bershna Sherkat, the time when Taliban were not come to Kabul we were make the electric sits which the Taliban destroyed, my life is now in serious danger of being murdered or abducted by Taliban.

Whom is fled from Iran on date 2022 for the reasons that put me at severe risk like having cooperated with foreigners and etc.; therefore, I kindly request for an appointment for making clearer our situation and the reasons that I want to contact with you.

My life is in danger, I immigrated to Iran, I do not have good conditions from an economic, social and educational point of view, I have all the documents with me, Such as educational documents and work experience. Also, a threatening letter was sent to me by the Taliban but my documents are short time, and if I go to Afghanistan again, it will cost my life

Currently I am in Iran in Tehran province.

except God, I have no choice but to cooperate and help you.

I do believe that you won't forbid your mercy to us!
I have bachelor degree in Power Electro Mechanic from Kabul Polytechnic University. This degree covers different subjects (low voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage, safety, Machine, Motors, transformers, Janitors, relays and etc) and also I have conducted mandatory engineering computer skills such as AutoCAD, Mat-lab, Multisum, Ms Visio, PV solar and PV Syst. Beside I have improved my computer skills in Microsoft Office package and Internet. As an individual who is interested in continuous professional development, I have dedicated more than 4 years of experience with Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (which is the only governmental power utility company in the country) in different fields, Solar System, Field Electrical Mapping, Field Project Implementation (Medium Voltage & Low Voltage), Electricity distribution Networks. This has resulted in professional competency in all operational and technical aspects of electrical systems. During this time. In addition, I have taught electrical and science subject program for over three years in Kabul Breshna Technical & Educational Center. Other highlight of my background and skills that may be of interest to you includes:  Analytical Skills  Communication and presentation skills  Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills  Leadership and Team work I

Thank you
So sorry for your situation but this is a volunteer immigration forum with no ties to the Canadian government. You need to registered with the UNHCR as a refugee for resettlement. UNHCR will decide where you are settled and it may not be Canada. Or you have a group of 5 Canadians with the income to support your application.

Another option is to apply for a TRV and claim asylum at the airport. However, it will be difficult because you need to show funds, ties to home country, travel history and given that you are from Afghanistan, IRCC will know you will be claiming asylum.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html

Sep 25, 2022
So sorry for your situation but this is a volunteer immigration forum with no ties to the Canadian government. You need to registered with the UNHCR as a refugee for resettlement. UNHCR will decide where you are settled and it may not be Canada. Or you have a group of 5 Canadians with the income to support your application.

Another option is to apply for a TRV and claim asylum at the airport. However, it will be difficult because you need to show funds, ties to home country, travel history and given that you are from Afghanistan, IRCC will know you will be claiming asylum.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/refugees.html
I applied everywhere, but they did not show me any way and did not even answer my email. I wanted to ask for help from you as a human being.

Eddie12

Jan 16, 2020
for proof of funds ,can i take half money from my sister as gift deed and use half of my money to total the 13310CAD to keep in the bank?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
for proof of funds ,can i take half money from my sister as gift deed and use half of my money to total the 13310CAD to keep in the bank?
Assume you are single. Yes you can do that but make sure that you are showing more than half of the funds in your account. So you want to show more than 50%.

Reactions: Eddie12

The king 889

Oct 15, 2022
Guys, there are 2 types of certificates of qualification in canada ( Red seal - interprovincial and the Provincial one ), on the CRS calculator page it said that having a certifiacte of qualification gives 50 points in the express entry

Now my question is that if I get a provincial certificate of qualification in one of the skilled trades in canada will I get the 50 points? Or it has to be interprovincial? And why? Because i can't find any evidence online

The CRS calculator web page doesn't say anything about that, it just says , ( any certificate of qualification) that's why I am asking

Moe_123

Jul 28, 2021
Hello people I have a question...

If I intend to apply for express entry but my spouse will not accompany me to Canada (when I get accepted iA), will I still be asked for the marriage certificate proving we are married?

Looking forward to your responses.

annasteve

May 3, 2022
Hi guys, I'm trying to start my EE profile. I did the questionnaire and got the personal code. Once I put it in it says: "Validation error: Provide the necessary information below to continue. Error Description: You already have an in progress application." I tried to fill in the questionnaire while logging into my account again and it keeps saying the same thing. As soon as I got to the part where it says "looks like you're eligible etc." and I clicked continue it would say I already had an application in progress. Earlier this year I applied under family sponsorship class and it's being processed. So is that the application it's referring to? I thought I could apply under multiple streams as long as they don't contradict? If the error has nothing to do with my other application then where is my profile stored? I looked under "View the applications you submitted" and didn't see anything for express entry. I also noticed when I signed into my GCkey and clicked on "apply to come to Canada" there wasn't an option for EE, only one for "Visitor visa, study and/or work permit" and IEC. Thank you in advance.

Joyce Onyema

May 4, 2021
REGARDING USE OF BANK DEPOSITS (OR FIXED DEPOSITS) AS PROOF OF FUNDS.

Thanks a lot for this explicit breakdown, well done.

It is stated on IRCC website that bank deposits can be used as proof of funds, but other specific details concerning that were not clearly stated.

I would realy like to know:

Is the money to be fixed required to have been in my account for a certain period of time before I make the fixed deposit?

Is there a mininum specific tenor (for the fixed deposit) that would be considered as acceptable by the IRCC?

I would really appreciate any helpful information on this. Thanks everyone.

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Federal skilled worker with no job letter. CRS points 400. What are the chances? Secondly, if i don't get the invitation in first draw. do i need to submit application again? or once it is in the pool it is eligible to be part of every draw?