+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Govardhan7

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
As long as the first profile you created lists her as the primary, the yes.
Thank you for your prompt response. Yes in the first profile we created my wife is a primary applicant and I am dependent. SO my understanding from your reply is I can create a second profile with me being primary applicant and adding my wife as secondary. Am I correct.?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you for your prompt response. Yes in the first profile we created my wife is a primary applicant and I am dependent. SO my understanding from your reply is I can create a second profile with me being primary applicant and adding my wife as secondary. Am I correct.?
YES

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
I'm currently working in Canada and my 1 year Canadian experience will get completed by next week. I have applied for my passport renewal and its currently being processed. I am thinking to create the express entry profile with my old passport info as I don't wanna miss a potential draw and once I receive the ITA and my new passport I am planning to upload that and mention about the renewal in the LOE. Can I do the same? or I should skip the draw until I get my new passport?

Please help me with this. Thanks!

Reactions: KARIM123

muhareb

Feb 16, 2023
تركيا
Category........
BUSINESS
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
سيداتي وسادتي ، أقدم لكم منذ شهور ، سيداتي وسادتي ، أنا مواطن سوري وأعيش في تركيا في المناطق المتضررة من الزلزال. الرجاء تسريع ملفي أو مساعدتي في طلب اللجوء لي ولزوجتي وأولادي الثلاثة

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I'm currently working in Canada and my 1 year Canadian experience will get completed by next week. I have applied for my passport renewal and its currently being processed. I am thinking to create the express entry profile with my old passport info as I don't wanna miss a potential draw and once I receive the ITA and my new passport I am planning to upload that and mention about the renewal in the LOE. Can I do the same? or I should skip the draw until I get my new passport?

Please help me with this. Thanks!
As long as you've valid documents (including passport), you're all good to create your EE profile.

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hi, I'm an inland CEC applicant with 2 dependents (total husband+wife+son), need the process can be delayed if only my wife & I are in Canada, and when portal request stage occurs our son is still not in the country? Is it safer for us to bring him into Canada as soon as the request is received or just apply for travel document from the nearest VOC just for him separately?

PriyaT

Mar 7, 2023
Thank you for a detailed post on the process, Sir. Under Employer Reference Letters section, it is mentioned "You can find the details of what the reference letters should be like in the link provided at the end of this section". However, there is no link available. Can you please share that link? I am in the midst of this process. I am doing it on my own. It will be of great help if I get the guidance on how to get my reference letters in a required format. Thank you Sir in advance

Mar 7, 2023
Posting in wrong section. But you need to research universities and apply to those schools where you are eligible. If you have further questions, post under international students. This is about Express Entry.
Thank you, but please what link can i click on to reach out the legal site for university

Allan.hom

Mar 9, 2023
Hey guys, I'm an inland CEC applicant, I just got the portal email with a PR confirmation stating that my PR application is approved, then they sent me the credentials to enter a mailing address and upload a photo. Now my question is I have my manager at work who got fired from the company last week, and I was wondering if IRCC still processing my documents and reviewing them at this stage and might contact my manager for work history verification or all that already has been done, and I'm basically approved as stated in their email....? When waiting for CoPR is this the time where the officer go through our submitted files? Appreciate the help!

Mar 8, 2023
Hey guys, I'm an inland CEC applicant, I just got the portal email with a PR confirmation stating that my PR application is approved, then they sent me the credentials to enter a mailing address and upload a photo. Now my question is I have my manager at work who got fired from the company last week, and I was wondering if IRCC still processing my documents and reviewing them at this stage and might contact my manager for work history verification or all that already has been done, and I'm basically approved as stated in their email....? When waiting for CoPR is this the time where the officer go through our submitted files? Appreciate the help!
Do they usually call your office?

AMC1985

Star Member
May 4, 2020
Hi,

I had come to Canada on an Intra Company Transfer (ICT) Visa. Now, I am a PR. Will the days spent on ICT Visa also be taken into consideration in the calculation for my Citizenship eligibility?
Thanks.

jmhalpert6

Mar 12, 2023
Hey!

I have a question related to proof of funds section of express entry application. I am a single person applying and would need to show proof of funds of $13,310 per current requirements. I had two questions:
1) Although at the time of applying I will have around $14000, my average balance of past 6 months is somewhere around $7000. Although I work in Canada and the amount has been collected over the past months. Will this be an issue?
2) I received a deposit $1400 from my roommate for shared expenses and bills. Do I need to explain the source of that $1400 too or since rest of the amount has gradually increased over the course of 6 months, it is fine if I don't explain that?

Thanks!