+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

eidolon_sh

Mar 2, 2020
hi everyone,
could you please help me be clear about ECA payment method. can i make payment to WES through an american bank issued debit card? wes website mentions that if debit card payments are to be made it can be done only through a debit card with a credit logo. could you please help me clarify this point. i would be greatful.

Mithilesh123

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys,

I have done my studies from Canada but now residing in India.

while applying for EE, do I need police clearance certificate from Canada as well now?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hi everyone,
could you please help me be clear about ECA payment method. can i make payment to WES through an american bank issued debit card? wes website mentions that if debit card payments are to be made it can be done only through a debit card with a credit logo. could you please help me clarify this point. i would be greatful.
You would have known the answer earlier if you had just tried to make the payment with your card. If it was successful, you would have known for yourself. If it failed, then you might want to use a different payment method.

eidolon_sh

Mar 2, 2020
You would have known the answer earlier if you had just tried to make the payment with your card. If it was successful, you would have known for yourself. If it failed, then you might want to use a different payment method.
thanks but i am in country where i cannot make a direct payment through any of those methods. i could have very well have done that but i am supposed to use a relatives card so i wanted to be absolutely sure before i used the card. was only asking for a little help there i just didnt want to waste my time. thanks anyway. you neednt have replied if you didnt want to.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thanks but i am in country where i cannot make a direct payment through any of those methods. i could have very well have done that but i am supposed to use a relatives card so i wanted to be absolutely sure before i used the card. was only asking for a little help there i just didnt want to waste my time. thanks anyway. you neednt have replied if you didnt want to.
Well, I'm all in for replying. Been doing this since 2015.

The odds are you might not get an answer for this on the forum. Use https://www.wes.org/ca/contact-us/ to contact WES (and choose question category as 'Payment'). May be they will be able to clarify this.

Good luck.

mahib

Apr 12, 2020
HELP
Hello everyone
My application was cancelled since I uploaded the wrong police certificate !! what should I do now, I have the right document now

cherya

Apr 30, 2020
Hey there,
I have some problems with the translation of the apostille in my diploma.
I've already received my report from WES and now I should upload all documents via EE site.
My diploma was issued in 2 languages Russian and English but I have an apostille (The Hague Convention) in Russian there. As Canada is not a member of this convention, should I translate this apostille ?
Thank you :)

Jetfly

May 5, 2020
Guys a quick question. Are the chances high if you score at the CRS around 450-470? What do you think? With more than 140,000 people applying..? I'm FSW btw, thanks! I am researching it already for more than a year now, still didn't do the language tests tho but keeping myself in the circle. Would love to hear.

fantik510

May 6, 2020
Hello Guys! Can you help me, maby somebody knows? I have received invitation to Apply and have 60 days for submition, but My Express Entry profile expires in 20 days. Does it means that I need submit my aplication in this 20 days, or my profile will not expire after accepting invitation to apply.?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Guys! Can you help me, maby somebody knows? I have received invitation to Apply and have 60 days for submition, but My Express Entry profile expires in 20 days. Does it means that I need submit my aplication in this 20 days, or my profile will not expire after accepting invitation to apply.?
As far as I know, your Express Entry profile will NOT expire if you have accepted the ITA from that EE profile.

So, go ahead and accept the invitation and you should be good.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Guys a quick question. Are the chances high if you score at the CRS around 450-470? What do you think? With more than 140,000 people applying..? I'm FSW btw, thanks! I am researching it already for more than a year now, still didn't do the language tests tho but keeping myself in the circle. Would love to hear.
Keep track of the CRS draw trends from previous rounds of invitation . While having a CRS over 450 is very beneficial, the scores for general draws have been hovering over 470 on an average. You can always view the latest draw's score in the (current) rounds of invitation page.

The latest draw was an exception (score = 452).