Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I just realized my 2 year working experience will be fully counted until 22nd Feb (Saturday). But the next draw might happen on 19th Feb (Wednesday). Should I accept the ITA at that time since there are only 2 working days different? Anyone who already experienced this pls help

Btw I will complete 3750 working hours by that time (with 30 hours max per week and minus all the weekends and public holidays)
If you have already received the ITA through EE then go ahead and accept it as it will not affect anything. Because you are already fulfilling the requirements for getting an ITA.

Dhanya_J

Feb 26, 2020
Hi ,

Read the post and it was really useful and informative for me personally.

C) You need to have at least one year continuous, full-time (at least 30 hours per week/1560 hours per year) or equivalent part-time experience in an occupation that is categorized under NOC 0, A or B in the past 10 years.

I had a query regarding the documents that needs to be attached for the work experience. The thing is, I have the experience for almost 1.2 years in my current workplace but I was not in the payroll of the company. Though I was paid, I was not provided any payslip, only just the voucher. Now I am officially a part of the company since 4 months now. Will that be a problem in terms of my eligibility??

Kindly advice.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi ,

Read the post and it was really useful and informative for me personally.

C) You need to have at least one year continuous, full-time (at least 30 hours per week/1560 hours per year) or equivalent part-time experience in an occupation that is categorized under NOC 0, A or B in the past 10 years.

I had a query regarding the documents that needs to be attached for the work experience. The thing is, I have the experience for almost 1.2 years in my current workplace but I was not in the payroll of the company. Though I was paid, I was not provided any payslip, only just the voucher. Now I am officially a part of the company since 4 months now. Will that be a problem in terms of my eligibility??

Kindly advice.
You have to show to CIC that you have a valid offer letter, employment letter (which mentions your date of joining, position, NOC Code- Maybe, and responsibilities).
As you said you were hired by the company then you have to wait until your one year is completed; you will not be able to submit any required documents for the period you were not getting any payslips.

I hope this helps!

Dhanya_J

Feb 26, 2020
You have to show to CIC that you have a valid offer letter, employment letter (which mentions your date of joining, position, NOC Code- Maybe, and responsibilities).
As you said you were hired by the company then you have to wait until your one year is completed; you will not be able to submit any required documents for the period you were not getting any payslips.

I hope this helps!
Thank you so much for replying.

So that one year won't be considered unless I have an offer letter and appointment letter that validates the same. That's a shame .

Thanks again.

Brinds15

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hi Folks,
Need help here.. my friend has done Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters of Computer Applications. However she has worked as a Technical Recruiter (Which falls under HR - 1121 NOC Code) so will face any issues in her Express Entry Profile ?

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Thank you so much for replying.

So that one year won't be considered unless I have an offer letter and appointment letter that validates the same. That's a shame .

Thanks again.
You have to wait for your year to complete as they will not provide you the offer letter/ employment letter for the period you were getting paid through vouchers.

Reactions: Dhanya_J

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi Folks,
Need help here.. my friend has done Bachelor of Computer Applications and Masters of Computer Applications. However she has worked as a Technical Recruiter (Which falls under HR - 1121 NOC Code) so will face any issues in her Express Entry Profile ?
It will not be a problem as NOC - 1121 falls under A-category so you are good.

Wanekamd

Mar 7, 2020
If you have already received the ITA through EE then go ahead and accept it as it will not affect anything. Because you are already fulfilling the requirements for getting an ITA.
Please can you help me calculate my experience
Please i started working
Jan 21 2017 - Jan 21 2018
April 19 2018 - March 19 2019
April 15 2019 - July 15 2019
September 1 2019 - present

Please when would i be able to claim 3years experience? This March or in April?
I'm currently at 450 in the pool but my score would increase when i hit 3years experience. I'm hoping to receive ITA in April.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Please can you help me calculate my experience
Please i started working
Jan 21 2017 - Jan 21 2018
April 19 2018 - March 19 2019
April 15 2019 - July 15 2019
September 1 2019 - present

Please when would i be able to claim 3years experience? This March or in April?
I'm currently at 450 in the pool but my score would increase when i hit 3years experience. I'm hoping to receive ITA in April.
As per the CIC website, it says that you have to work at least 30 hrs/week for a year to fulfill your one year experience. But you can create an EE profile just to see that by adding the time span, you mentioned, into your work experience. If it is giving you two years or three.

As per their requirement, you may have to work for approx three-four months but you can create a profile online and while your application is in the pool, it will automatically update your score once your three years mark reaches.

Let me know if you need any other details

Wanekamd

Mar 7, 2020
As per the CIC website, it says that you have to work at least 30 hrs/week for a year to fulfill your one year experience. But you can create an EE profile just to see that by adding the time span, you mentioned, into your work experience. If it is giving you two years or three.

As per their requirement, you may have to work for approx three-four months but you can create a profile online and while your application is in the pool, it will automatically update your score once your three years mark reaches.

Let me know if you need any other details
I have an EE profile already. I work approximately 64hrs/week, i have points for 2years work experience. I am just wondering when my score will increase to 475 so i will receive ITA.
You said another 3-4months? Is that how many more months that's required before i clock 3years experience.

Koko20

Mar 9, 2020
Hi friends,
Does anyone know if you get additional points if you have (2) master degrees ?
If I am not mistaken, you can get 135 point for (1) master degree (without a spouse). However, it does not mention anything if you have (2) master degrees.

Thank you in advance.

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
I have an EE profile already. I work approximately 64hrs/week, i have points for 2years work experience. I am just wondering when my score will increase to 475 so i will receive ITA.
You said another 3-4months? Is that how many more months that's required before i clock 3years experience.
You just have to wait as your application will automatically update CRS score for you once you have reached three years of work experience.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Please after doing the medical exams is the the panel that will upload the result to CIC or you.
You'd have to upload the medical test result with your e-APR. The medical team assess your medical situation and if it looks good, that's when your medical exam is set to 'Pass' AFAIK.