FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Does anyone knows any province that Lawyers NOC 4112 are given PNP?

Kaveesha90

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone knows any province that Lawyers NOC 4112 are given PNP?
Hey I think you can try Atlantic pilot program. You can apply for jobs in New Brunswik, New foundland, Prince edwards islands...I'm also a lawyer from Sri Lanka but my CRS score is 460. So I'm also going to try Atlantic program.

nyiable

Jun 18, 2018
I just realized my 2 year working experience will be fully counted until 22nd Feb (Saturday). But the next draw might happen on 19th Feb (Wednesday). Should I accept the ITA at that time since there are only 2 working days different? Anyone who already experienced this pls help

Btw I will complete 3750 working hours by that time (with 30 hours max per week and minus all the weekends and public holidays)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
The work experience certificate and reference letter are different?

No. They're the same, at least in this context.

Does the reference letter have only one-year validity?

Not necessarily but it is strongly recommend that you submit a reference letter that is as recent as possible, at least for your current work (if you are claiming points for it). AFAIK, reference letters for past jobs don't have an expiry date.

If we met CRS 462, then we need 3 years of work experience mandatory to apply EE?

The minimum work experience required for EE is 1 year. However, you might not get sufficient points with less than 3 years of work experience.

dorian_grey

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Sir,

Just a quick clarification, I lived in the UK from 2009-2011 and have been living in India since 2011. Am I still required to apply for PCC from the UK Police after I recieve my ITA? I would be grateful if you could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.

dorian_grey

Feb 15, 2020
Hi Sir,

Just a quick clarification, I lived in the UK from 2009-2011 and have been living in India since 2011. Am I still required to apply for PCC from the UK Police after I recieve my ITA? I would be grateful if you could enlighten me.

Thanks in advance.
In addition to this, is it mandatory to notarize joining/relieving/experience before uploading them on to the Expression Entry pool. Grateful, if you could update me on the same.

Chibuzor

Apr 12, 2016
Yes. CIC medical team checks the reports that your panel physician submitted. If no further tests are required, medicals is set to "Passed". If further tests are required, a " furtherance " request is issued. You then have to take the recommended tests after which the panel physician will upload the new results again. If they deem you won't be a burden on the Canadian healthcare system, medicals is set to "Passed". If they find concerns, they'll send a " fairness " letter. You must then prove that your medical expenses will not go above a pre-set amount per year (this amount is pre-set by the government) to be able to proceed with your application. If you cannot prove this, your application might be refused on grounds of medical inadmissibility.
Please after doing the medical exams is the the panel that will upload the result to CIC or you.

Fafrukh

Feb 19, 2020
Guys, I have 1 year of Experience & I will be doing Masters from Queen's which will be for an year. Can I apply for EE right after graduation, my spouse has 2 yrs of experience and a Bachelors from outside Canada but will be studying Masters when I'll be applying for PR.

Also, should I get my Bachelors evaluated even though I am doing Masters from Canada?

herain312

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Kitchener, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-10-2019
Med's Done....
12-11-2019
Hi Sir,

Thanks in advance.
Yes...You need to get a PCC from UK as well; they just want to check whether you have anything on you or not.

Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I need a help and few suggestions. I want to apply for Candian PR. My profile is as following:
I have completed bachelor of science (3years) from panjab university chandigarh.
My age is 23
I have 2 years of experience as a aquaculture manager from fish farm.
Currently i am pursuing my b.ed from panjab university and post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU through distant learning.
My ielts score in general exam is 7,8.5,8.5,7.5
My crs score is 449 with this profile. I want to know how could i boost my score? And are there chances that i could apply for PNP nomination.