+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Dhanya_J

Feb 26, 2020
Hello,

I have completed by B.tech at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and for the ECA, I have sent the required documents to WES. Both documents have reached WES(Academic transcript sent from the university sealed and signed and the degree certificate copy by me) but now they are asking for verification from the issuing institution as a secondary verification for both the documents. Is this a usual procedure or is it because of some other issues..? I am a bit stressed about the delay because it has almost been over 4 months now.

Kindly advice.

Nov 28, 2019
Hello,

I have completed by B.tech at Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala and for the ECA, I have sent the required documents to WES. Both documents have reached WES(Academic transcript sent from the university sealed and signed and the degree certificate copy by me) but now they are asking for verification from the issuing institution as a secondary verification for both the documents. Is this a usual procedure or is it because of some other issues..? I am a bit stressed about the delay because it has almost been over 4 months now.

Kindly advice.
Nowadays WES is sending the documents that we have sent. Same thing happened for me also. You have to go university and tell them that WES has sent your documents for reverification. Contact the Controller of Examinations office

Dhanya_J

Feb 26, 2020
Nowadays WES is sending the documents that we have sent. Same thing happened for me also. You have to go university and tell them that WES has sent your documents for reverification. Contact the Controller of Examinations office
Okay.. So, how will we know when the documents reach the university?? And they say that we have to pay some fees or something.. under which head should we pay..???

Nov 28, 2019
Okay.. So, how will we know when the documents reach the university?? And they say that we have to pay some fees or something.. under which head should we pay..???
If you get the mail from WES that your documents has been sent to the university, you can contact your respective department in University and ask them in detail. They will guide you to Registrar or controller of Examinations

Reactions: Dhanya_J

RUDE_ASH

Mar 19, 2020
Hi All,

I will appreciate if you can answer my below questions:

I have three jobs in total. Out of which only one job (current job) adds to my crs score. The previous two jobs doesn’t qualify to increase my crs score.
My question is “CAN I REMOVE THOSE TWO JOBS FROM EE PROFILE’s work history ”. If I remove these two jobs from the work history then where should I disclose these in my profile or application? Please advise ASAP.

AK0910

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019
Hi Fellows,
I just received SINP nomination, i there any one who could let me know what to do next ?

Thanks in Advance.

vik2595

Star Member
Jun 5, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-10-2019
Nomination.....
28-05-2020
Med's Done....
12-05-2020
Impressed with your POST.

I've one minor question.

I did my 2 year graduation from Canada.
I've completed my studies at APRIL 2018.
I started my job at 6th May 2018.
I've applied for my Work permit on 10th May 2018.
And my work permit got approved on 17th July 2018.

My question is from which date i should count my experience ?

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hey! I am applying for PR under CEC stream. I have been living in Canada since I was 16 years old (for almost 5 years now). After filling in the details post ITA I got the document list but their is no slot for PCC. Not sure why? Please help!

Preciouschris

Feb 15, 2020
Hi, please I studied Biomedical Technology but has 2.5 years work experience as an administrative manager. Will this be a problem?
Also, how do I proof work experience, is it just by a reference letter or there are other things I need to provide. Cos I was being paid in cash (things we see in my country)?

eidolon_sh

Mar 2, 2020
Thanks bro..
hi can i use an american bank issued debit card to pay for ECA at WES canada since they have specifically asked for a credit card. they have also mentioned that if a debit card is to b used it must have a credit network logo. what is a credit network logo? could anyone please clarify this and whether or not i can use the debit card? thankyou