+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

Harsh75061

May 13, 2020
Hi,

I'm new to this and trying to figure out my application for EE. First step is the ECA. Have a query about that.

I have a BCA from Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Pune. This University is not in the WES University List. Can i still ask them to do an ECA for this University or is this recognised by any of the other organisations that do the ECA?

Also, has anyone from this University gotten an ECA done would like to know how they went about getting transcripts and submitting their ECA.

Any help would be appreciated as i have already searched this forum for these answers and couldn’t find any about this specific university.

Thanks,
Ankit

al3910

Apr 2, 2018
Hi,
I completed one NOC B job for 11 months and one week. Then changed to another role for 3 months different NOC B. Will the count for 12 months foreign work experience or not?. Anyone any guidelines on this? Cant find anything online . Can anyone help pleaseeee ;)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,
I completed one NOC B job for 11 months and one week. Then changed to another role for 3 months different NOC B. Will the count for 12 months foreign work experience or not?. Anyone any guidelines on this? Cant find anything online . Can anyone help pleaseeee ;)
Well, unfortunately, you don't have 12 months continuous work experience which is mandatory for EE applicants under the FSW Stream. If I were you, I would wait until I had 12 months of continuous experience and then apply.

Nouhaben

Nov 15, 2019
I don't think I know what ERC is (at least not in the context of Express Entry).

However, it is best if you have your proof of funds for sometime before the application (6 months would be best). Having large deposits very close to the e-APR submission dates might raise red flags.

You would only be submitting your documents when you are submitting your e-APR.
THank you so much.

klpatel2020

May 22, 2020
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.
Simply put, if you haven't submitted your PR application yet, you can just withdraw the Express Entry profiles / Reject the ITAs that you do not want and proceed with the ITA that you see fit.

So yes, you can create a new profile with spouse and see if you get an ITA in that profile. Once you do, reject the other ITAs and withdraw the Express Entry profiles that you aren't using.

hunk@overseas

May 22, 2020
wonderful job clear as crystal but still I am having a doubt concerning the following thing.

1.As a medical doctor applying under Federal skilled worker with noc 3112, which point system do I need to follow , the 100 one or the one below ?
2.I have been to India for 5 and a 3/4 months , do I still need a Police certificate? well it states more than 6 months.

Kindly reply plz...
No police certificate required for the period > 6 months.

RajSingh12

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hello Guys,

Can anyone clarify when i will be completing one year of experience. I started May 29 2019 and have been working full-time from the start date. So, will it be the end of the day on 28th May or 29th May that i will complete 1 year? I am sure of my hours accumulated; just in dilemma of the exact timeline. Any response is appreciated.

Also , if IRCC considers completing 52 weeks as one year , i might be eligible on 26 th.

I am looking forward to submit my profile but need to clear these doubts.

Thank you.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello Guys,

Can anyone clarify when i will be completing one year of experience. I started May 29 2019 and have been working full-time from the start date. So, will it be the end of the day on 28th May or 29th May that i will complete 1 year? I am sure of my hours accumulated; just in dilemma of the exact timeline. Any response is appreciated.

Also , if IRCC considers completing 52 weeks as one year , i might be eligible on 26 th.

I am looking forward to submit my profile but need to clear these doubts.

Thank you.
When it comes to dilemma in immigration matters, the mantra is "Better safe than sorry". I would strongly recommend that you wait until 29th May 2020 before you apply (29th May isn't far off anyway).

vmdn

May 1, 2016
If ANY document that you are submitting is not in English or French, it needs to be translated, notarized and YOU MUST SUBMIT BOTH THE NOTARIZED TRANSLATION AND THE ORIGINAL VERSION OF THE DOCUMENT.
when we apply inland, do the translations need to be done by a translator in Canada?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Has anyone who got ADR this month already got any Eligibility/Security/Background update after ADR submission ???