+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

bavly

May 14, 2020
Hi All,

I think more members can give an answer to the below question.

In October 2019, I started the PR process with one consultant and he submitted two different profiles (with spouse and without a spouse). Due to higher CRA score cut off we planed for LMIA so, we meet another consultant who helps in the PR with the LMIA letter. After confirming with new consultant, we had withdrawn our previous applications with the last consultant.

Now with a new Consultant submitted our new application with an LMIA letter and got ITA. Meanwhile, I already had my profile in the pool without a spouse and got ITA from it also. As a current situation, the CRA score cut is decreasing so high chances to get ITA with a spouse but without LMIA. Thus, we would like to avoid a complex process for LMIA so can I create a new profile with a spouse but without LMIA?

Please give your advice and let me know if I did wrong.

Thank you in advance.
hi, can you share the details of the consultant that can support in LMIA please

Onkar Yadav

Mar 7, 2020
Hi All,

Just need a quick advise, Can I create an EE profile as a solo applicant and later on add my wife in the same profile as her WES ECA is taking longer than expected.

Kindly advise, any help will be much appreciated.

nkuzibe

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Yes. CIC medical team checks the reports that your panel physician submitted. If no further tests are required, medicals is set to "Passed". If further tests are required, a " furtherance " request is issued. You then have to take the recommended tests after which the panel physician will upload the new results again. If they deem you won't be a burden on the Canadian healthcare system, medicals is set to "Passed". If they find concerns, they'll send a " fairness " letter. You must then prove that your medical expenses will not go above a pre-set amount per year (this amount is pre-set by the government) to be able to proceed with your application. If you cannot prove this, your application might be refused on grounds of medical inadmissibility.

Hello Raj,
I wish to inquiry if Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) do accept Computer-based IELTS general module results.
Due to the pandemic a Computer base IELTS is now available but one is advised to be sure that where we intend to use IELTS results
accept Computer base IELTS results.
Waiting to read from you at your most convenient time.

Regards,
Nke

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hello Guys,
I got NOI from Alberta on dated 28th May 2020 and now I'm preparing the required documents on behalf of shared check list. hopefully same will be ready today itself and will courier the same to Alberta.
My question is : My IELTS is going to expire on 28th July 2020 and there is no clarity when IELTS exam will be reopened.
Can you please suggest what I have to do so that I can nominate with my existing points.
CRS points :461

Deanam

Jun 10, 2020
Hi All. Please help me with my problem. I have worked one year as an internship fore more than 30 hours per week on PGWP. Can I use that to apply for my PR through Express entry?

suresh_441189

Feb 24, 2020
Hello all, I have 10 years experience in NOC -2147, (Computer network Engr) and my CRS score is 340. My application is in the express entry pool. Anybody with NOC 2147, who have received ITA or application in is pool? Is there any chances to get the invite in future. I applied for PNP Manitoba/SKS/ONT/Alberta/PEI as well. Pls suggest
If I change my NOC to 2281 then any benefit. I submitted my profile on March-2020.

gailsc83

Jan 12, 2019
Candidates with scores above the cutoff but do not fall under CEC, still have a chance to get an ITA?

My family got PR in 2008 with my mother as principal applicant. I was a minor when we lost the status. When I make an EE profile now, do I answer yes or no to "Have you applied to immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada before?"

Thanks!

SakuBj

Star Member
Nov 30, 2019
Can someone with spousal sponsorship. Refusal apply for express entry program? Or they can only apply again through spousal sponsorship?

Fabby12

Sep 21, 2016
I need an advice, I am Electrical Engineer but I am working in Telecom/ICT sector since past 14 years.Can I mention my NOC as 2173? I have worked as Charging system Consultant, Integration engineer and 2nd level Operations.

gupta15

Jun 20, 2020
Hi, I am Physical therapist in USA? Does Canada government accept education equivalency from FCCPT (Foreign credentialing commission on Physical therapy USA) for immigration purpose(PR)?

13Maple

Jul 3, 2020
Hi, I am new here and actually I just found out about this type of visa and started to do some research. If you could help me, please.

I am a single young woman from Eastern Europe, with MBA (gained in my country). I have worked for about 6 years in total, but I've been working continuously in one company recently for 3.5 years. I do not have a language certificate yet, but I will take care of it, I estimate that my IELTS score will be 7 points on average. I've never been to Canada. I am in a good health.

What are my chances to get Express Entry Visa? If I have enough points, what are the chances of refusal?

Rounakm12

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hello Sir/Madam,
Hope everyone doing well!

I am on a closed work permit and my work permit is expiring soon in September 2020. I got an invitation for PR last week and at the same time my employer asking me to submit the document for the work permit extension for another year. So I am confused about which one I should submit first(PR or work permit extension)?

Also, Can I submit my closed work permit extension after the PR application submission? Please suggest the best approach.

Thank you, members :)