+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
[QUOTE="mdilushi, post: 7736254, member: 673122"

In your case, you need to wait till you get WES and IELTS results.[/QUOTE]

so i have to wait till i get wes number and ielts TR card

will WES number TR card number is enough or do i have to get hard copies to create EE

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
[QUOTE="mdilushi, post: 7736254, member: 673122"

In your case, you need to wait till you get WES and IELTS results.

so i have to wait till i get wes number and ielts TR card

will WES number TR card number is enough or do i have to get hard copies to create EE[/QUOTE]

If you have soft copies, that is enough.

Asiv adanac

Sep 18, 2018
App. Filed.......
Fsw outland (india)
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
hi asiv

I am planning to create EE profile so do i have to get wes evaluated upfront and ielts score card upfront

------------------------
My scenario:
--------------------------

the reason i am asking my MCA transcripts are on their way to wes and they may reach wes this Saturday and again it may take 3 weaks for evalution

and my BSC transcript may reach wes on apr 26 and again for evalution it may take 3 weaks

and regarding my ielts my test is on apr 27 and result may take 2 weaks

so i will have my evalution of wes and ielts score in my hand in mid may so will it be a problem for creating my ee profile
Hi to make ur express entry profile, u will need ur wes assessment certificate no. And ur IELTS scores without which u can't complete ur profile or be active on the pool.

Reactions: mdilushi

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Full time
Mention that you did those together and those are full time. with the nature of MBA you were able to do both together, it won't be an isssue.
many do studies and work together. Even I did.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Hi People,

My brother will be applying for his PR. He has a scenario like he will be using NOC that is related to HR executive, however he already have a visit Visa on Canada where he applied as a Director of the company. In this scenario, whether it will be any problem for him to apply as a HR or what should he do now? It will be great to have your reply on this. thanks

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Is there a website where i can get the list of the documents needed so that i can keep it ready beforehand.

When your EE profile is active, wait for the next draw to see whether you will get ITA. Till then make sure you are ready to submit documents when you get ITA.

bhumikamehta6

Apr 10, 2019
Hi all!

I just received an update on my application to submit my biometrics, what does it say about my application status?
also, it says I have passed my medical exam and the background check shows still in progress.

Thanks