+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

abhasachdev

Sep 6, 2018
Yes. I meant adding education to EE profile while filing the form.
Its asking for 2 separate entries. so i will have to put Bcom and MBA separately. Is that correct?

Also in the end will this be calculated as "2 or more degrees" when they are calculating my points?

For B.com, I have selected Bachelor's degree, for MBA i will select one year program right?

Just wanted to understand if system will automatically take this as 2 or more degrees while calculating my points as i dont want my points reducing.

I got it i guess.

You meant when you are adding your education to EE profile?

Then when you add both separately, they will count it as 2 qualifications.

You will have to select option 3

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Then you better try your best. Even I had an employer who refused to give a letter.

In the worst case, you can upload all the documents you have to support for this.

hi mdilushi

I am planning to create EE profile so do i have to get wes evaluated upfront and ielts score card upfront

------------------------
My scenario:
--------------------------

the reason i am asking my MCA transcripts are on their way to wes and they may reach wes this Saturday and again it may take 3 weaks for evalution

and my BSC transcript may reach wes on apr 26 and again for evalution it may take 3 weaks

and regarding my ielts my test is on apr 27 and result may take 2 weaks

so i will have my evalution of wes and ielts score in my hand in mid may so will it be a problem for creating my ee profile

pritish kumar

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi, its cool, u neednt require to provide an explaniation for this. U are on strong grounds. Official letters from the hr manager is more than enough but ensure the crtierias of the contents in the employment letter required by cic are all met.
hi asiv

I am planning to create EE profile so do i have to get wes evaluated upfront and ielts score card upfront

------------------------
My scenario:

the reason i am asking my MCA transcripts are on their way to wes and they may reach wes this Saturday and again it may take 3 weaks for evalution

and my BSC transcript may reach wes on apr 26 and again for evalution it may take 3 weaks

so i will have my evalution of wes and ielts score in my hand in mid may so will it be a problem for creating my ee profile

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
hi mdilushi

------------------------
My scenario:

Yes, you need WES report number and IELTS report # to create EE profile.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Yes. I meant adding education to EE profile while filing the form.
Its asking for 2 separate entries. so i will have to put Bcom and MBA separately. Is that correct?

Also in the end will this be calculated as "2 or more degrees" when they are calculating my points?

For B.com, I have selected Bachelor's degree, for MBA i will select one year program right?

Just wanted to understand if system will automatically take this as 2 or more degrees while calculating my points as i dont want my points reducing.
Yes. Fill like that. At the end you will see your score before you submit.

Temilade

Dec 15, 2018
Hi everyone, Please, i need a clarification. I am preparing to create my EE profile since I have my ECA and ielts result ready. The issue is that i started my master's degree program in January 2013 (full time), then i got an employment in October 2013 (full time too). Therefore, i was studing for my masters and going to work too. I want to know if there will be any issue/misrepresentation or there is no problem with this. Can i go ahead with creating my profile.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
hi mdilushi

thanks for your reply

but i heard that after getting ITA i have 60 days to submit it, is it not true

cant i just leave them blank so that the time is not wasted
You create EE profile when you have WES and IELTS certificate. Then you are in the pool and get ITA. from then you have 60 days to submit documents.

In your case, you need to wait till you get WES and IELTS results.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
What is the next procedure post filing and submiting my EE profile online
When your EE profile is active, wait for the next draw to see whether you will get ITA. Till then make sure you are ready to submit documents when you get ITA.

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi everyone, Please, i need a clarification. I am preparing to create my EE profile since I have my ECA and ielts result ready. The issue is that i started my master's degree program in January 2013 (full time), then i got an employment in October 2013 (full time too). Therefore, i was studing for my masters and going to work too. I want to know if there will be any issue/misrepresentation or there is no problem with this. Can i go ahead with creating my profile.
That is not an issue. When you submit documents post ITA, explain that in LOE.