+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry in a nutshell

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Is there a website where i can get the list of the documents needed so that i can keep it ready beforehand.
you get the checklist once you complete ur profile after ITA.

Generally you need the documents to prove all the information you have entered in EE profile.
Passport
Educational transcripts, WES report
IELTS report
medical form
Bank statements
Photograph

this depends on your information

Reactions: Leeron1983

Temilade

Dec 15, 2018
Hi people,
If you indicated that your spouse is not coming to canada with you in EE application, can your dependent children come with you?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I have worked as a junior engineer before getting a license to become a full fledged engineer.
Duties in the senior colleague's reference letter are as per NOC but as trainee we normally assist seniors .
The NOC illustrative examples have this rank -junior engineer
Also,this training was done after graduation.

Questions-
Is it ok if the job duties are 70 percent similar but each duty has 'to assist' because as trainee we normally provide assistance?

Jan 3, 2019
Pls after medical is passed and biometric is complete. My questions is:

What's the next thing to be done by CIC?

Then, like how long shd I expect request for PPR?

Kindly response, thanks

bk141286

Apr 12, 2019
Hi guys,

I need some information regarding the experience needed to be eligible for immigration via Express entry.

My wife is working as assistant professor in a college since 2016 but the college authority relieves her duties every year for two months.

Will her experience be considered for EE if she is having two months break every year?

Thank you for your response in advance.

Kind regards

DaraBendre

Apr 12, 2019
Hello folks,

Need your help in making some decisions regarding my application.

I have got my IELTS score and awaiting WES evaluation report by 24th April 2019. I will be creating my EE profile immediately post that - I am expecting a score in the range of 456-463 based on how WES evaluates my 2yr PGDM (MBA equivalent).

1. Based on past cutoff score for ITA, is it reasonable to assume that i will get an ITA in May 2019?
2. Assuming i apply in Jun 2019, by when can I expect the COPR. Is it fair to assume that I will get it by September 2019?
3. I plan to quit my job once i receive the ITA. my notice period is 3 months so will leave the job in July 2019. After July I plan to take some time off and pursue some personal interests till i receive the COPR. Do you think this will impact my prospects of finding a job in Canada after I land there? Is there any other impact of quitting the job (other than the obvious financial impact :))

Views/Suggestions most welcome. Thanks.

ehsaneee12

Aug 2, 2018
Dear Altruists
I have got a new employment reference letter from a different supervisor (not from the same supervisor which I submitted during AoR) with more details of my job description. Should I upload it using web form now or should I wait to see if the visa officer asks me for more information about the employment?
Will it create any confusion to the Visa officer if I upload a new letter without Additional Document Request?

sujogeorge2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
I have received my ITA on April 17th. I am the primary applicant and I don't have any gaps in my employment. However, for my spouse, there is a gap of two months between two different companies. So should I mention this in the Letter of Explanation? Is it required?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
I have received my ITA on April 17th. I am the primary applicant and I don't have any gaps in my employment. However, for my spouse, there is a gap of two months between two different companies. So should I mention this in the Letter of Explanation? Is it required?
Better you mention. It is not a big deal to explain it, is it?

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hello folks,

Need your help in making some decisions regarding my application.

I have got my IELTS score and awaiting WES evaluation report by 24th April 2019. I will be creating my EE profile immediately post that - I am expecting a score in the range of 456-463 based on how WES evaluates my 2yr PGDM (MBA equivalent).

1. Based on past cutoff score for ITA, is it reasonable to assume that i will get an ITA in May 2019?
2. Assuming i apply in Jun 2019, by when can I expect the COPR. Is it fair to assume that I will get it by September 2019?
3. I plan to quit my job once i receive the ITA. my notice period is 3 months so will leave the job in July 2019. After July I plan to take some time off and pursue some personal interests till i receive the COPR. Do you think this will impact my prospects of finding a job in Canada after I land there? Is there any other impact of quitting the job (other than the obvious financial impact :))

Views/Suggestions most welcome. Thanks.
1.456-463 is good mark, in May there is a good chance. But, we cannot be sure of how IRCC going to act.

2.Could be or could not be. average time is 6 months. Some get in few weeks and some takes over 6 months. We do not know frankly.

3. quitting job will not have that much of impact in finding a job here, it also depends. Hope you have good reasons to support why you quit the job.
I recommend you t

mdilushi

May 25, 2017
Nomination.....
None
IELTS Request
Overall 8
Hi guys,

I need some information regarding the experience needed to be eligible for immigration via Express entry.

My wife is working as assistant professor in a college since 2016 but the college authority relieves her duties every year for two months.

Will her experience be considered for EE if she is having two months break every year?

Thank you for your response in advance.

Kind regards
If it is university procedure that shouldn't be a problem provided that you explain and support that plus she has required years of experience

kan7sh

Apr 3, 2019
Dear Members..

I need a urgent help. I am on my way to submit the documents and realised that I have to get driving history from Australia as I have lived there 7 years. In my history, I had 2 speeding fines:

2016 year : where my speed was 63km/hr in 60km/hr zone. Received 1 demerit point and a fine
2014 year: where my speed was 98km/hr in 70km/hr zone. Received 4 demerit point and 1 month licence suspension. It is my mistake and I didn’t see the speed limit as i assumed it is 100km/hr.

I did pay above fines but will these make me inadmissible?? I am really worried please help me.

DaraBendre

Apr 12, 2019
1.456-463 is good mark, in May there is a good chance. But, we cannot be sure of how IRCC going to act.

2.Could be or could not be. average time is 6 months. Some get in few weeks and some takes over 6 months. We do not know frankly.

3. quitting job will not have that much of impact in finding a job here, it also depends. Hope you have good reasons to support why you quit the job.
I recommend you t[/
Hey thanks for the revert. I got my Wes and my crs is at 463. So keeping my fingers crossed for May 1 draw.

On 3 I think some of your text got cut off in the end. Can you pls finish the sentence