+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Please post your questions on the relevant threads. This thread is a discussion forum for applicants who have submitted their e-APR in November 2016.

Try these threads -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t472377.0.html

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html;
Thanks.
As I mentioned I am already part of that group plus a whatsapp group. We had a question in whatsapp and hence wanted to clarify that wit you folks as most of you are already beyond the stage. I don't think I posted my query on wrong group unless none of the group members are absolutely unwilling to help a fellow aspirant.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pjk said:
Thanks.
As I mentioned I am already part of that group plus a whatsapp group. We had a question in whatsapp and hence wanted to clarify that wit you folks as most of you are already beyond the stage. I don't think I posted my query on wrong group unless none of the group members are absolutely unwilling to help a fellow aspirant.
I understand that and I am more than happy to answer questions but if everyone starts posting questions in the November thread, it is hard of the November applicants to find the discussion regarding movement in November applications and other relevant information.

To answer your question, it should be okay but to be absolutely sure (and on the safer side), you can raise a CSE and submit that information.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Good luck!

samonfire_007

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hey rajkamalmohanram,

My background check changed to In Progress. Seems like PNP Inland applications are finally getting through now. Can you please update the spreadsheet?

Thanks

ChemicalEng.

Nov 28, 2014
Is it just me or is the processing for FSWs slower than usual ?? I believe very few PPRs have been received by November FSWs in the past week, my AOR is on 29th of Nov. I even had a look in the December thread almost all PPRs were for CEC applicants......
93 days and counting.....

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated: Pass port returned finally, it took 10 days . ( worried one night, when CIC said it mailed days ago, but Canada post said they can't find it )

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
Question specifically to the one who have received PPR

Were your employer/s contacted by CIC

if yes, could you please give details about it

Just curious!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canada_eh! said:
Question specifically to the one who have received PPR

Were your employer/s contacted by CIC

Don't know if they called my company / employer; but I got all from an officer.

General questions about duties and responsibilities as a Software Engineer.

if yes, could you please give details about it

Just curious!

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Hi all.. please suggest.
As per the CMS notes, No update on the file mean no progress or just that the agent made no comments on the file?
i am a FSWO applicant with aor 22nd nov.. received my notes today which say my file moved to NDVO on 15th dec 16 and the r10 nd 11.2 checks were cmplt by then.. the file was assigned to an agent with due date of 20th feb but the last notes on the file were made in dec which said criminality and medical passed but the security and eligibility value as not started. The file is updated by the agent on 20th jan 2017 but there are no comments included.. my notes were generated on 15th Feb.. can someone please suggest if that means there is actually no progress on the file or the agents are not making any update on the system for my file?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
DSWalia said:
Hi all.. please suggest.
As per the CMS notes, No update on the file mean no progress or just that the agent made no comments on the file?
i am a FSWO applicant with aor 22nd nov.. received my notes today which say my file moved to NDVO on 15th dec 16 and the r10 nd 11.2 checks were cmplt by then.. the file was assigned to an agent with due date of 20th feb but the last notes on the file were made in dec which said criminality and medical passed but the security and eligibility value as not started. The file is updated by the agent on 20th jan 2017 but there are no comments included.. my notes were generated on 15th Feb.. can someone please suggest if that means there is actually no progress on the file or the agents are not making any update on the system for my file?
So you file was transferred to NDVO on the 15th Dec and you see NO COMMENTS after that date, right?

In you case that probably means that no one at NDVO picked up you file yet to check eligibility, which had a due date is 20th of Feb... They may be working on it since the 20th but you wont see that on your notes.

I think they're analyzing without updating your notes, much more likely that they haven't got round to it yet I'm sorry to say.

DSWalia

Mar 6, 2016
Thank you for your reply dear.

I have two concerns here actually:
1. The application was updated on 20th jan by the same agent but there is no update of what exactly was updated. So somebody is working but not updating may be?

2. I just noticed that there was one note hidden under 16. C. 1 and the office name was ottawa mentioned with a date of december month. So what is could be and is it still ongoing?

3. I have worked for a gov body and resigned. Does that cause further delay everytime?

Looking forward for your response. Thanks again

mayu2605

Star Member
Mar 30, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If we analyse timelines for PNP(INLAND/OUTLAND) then Second BG IP doesn't give any hope.
Because for CEC if Second BG - IP trigger then they are getting PPR Request in 1 or 2 week.
Which not the case for PNP.

Timelines for Aug-Sep PNP candidates, after second BG IP , PPR request is triggering after 1-2 months.

chase.92

Mar 1, 2017
mayu2605 said:
If we analyse timelines for PNP(INLAND/OUTLAND) then Second BG IP doesn't give any hope.
Because for CEC if Second BG - IP trigger then they are getting PPR Request in 1 or 2 week.
Which not the case for PNP.

Timelines for Aug-Sep PNP candidates, after second BG IP , PPR request is triggering after 1-2 months.
This makes me so sad :(

MauritiusS

Feb 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
Feb 2020
AOR Received.
Jan 2021
Hi,

Just got PPR email few mins ago... Despite knowing it would come, I still couldn't believe it when actually got the email. Read it almost 3 times before confirming it's real :D
Exactly 2 weeks after BG changed to IP for 2nd time...

>>The moral support we get from this forum is simply great!! Thanks to everyone & All the Best<<

reddyreddy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2017
Doc's Request.
10/03/2017
AOR Received.
15/01/2017
Med's Done....
20/02/2017
Passport Req..
10/04/2017
MauritiusS said:
Hi,

Just got PPR email few mins ago... Despite knowing it would come, I still couldn't believe it when actually got the email. Read it almost 3 times before confirming it's real :D
Exactly 2 weeks after BG changed to IP for 2nd time...

>>The moral support we get from this forum is simply great!! Thanks to everyone & All the Best<<
Congratulations