+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

ashpkgo70

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am waiting for 2nd November draw. But I have almost all the documents ready and will submit my application in November.

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am hopeful too !!!

vencentdsouza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Mumbai - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
4112 / 6221
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIC 07-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
OINP - 29-11-2016
AOR Received.
CIC 08-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
DONE 05-11-2016 UPLOADED 09-11-2016 PASSED 17-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITED
LANDED..........
AWAITED
ashpkgo70 said:
I am waiting for 2nd November draw. But I have almost all the documents ready and will submit my application in November.
Same here.

BTW raj, I got my PCC in Aug 1st week. Will it be valid or do I have to get a new PCC issued.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
vencentdsouza said:
Same here.

BTW raj, I got my PCC in Aug 1st week. Will it be valid or do I have to get a new PCC issued.
If you are talking about the PCC of current country of residence, then yes, it will be valid till Feb 2017.

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hi, Raj!

Nice to see you here. It's an excellent idea to create this thread. Hope to receive ITA tomorrow and submit e-APR in November. This month follows us from OINP stage, curious ))

I have already done my PCC, medical test, proof of funds and now collecting references to support my self-employed work experience for the last 5 years. If someone is with the same question (self-employed), let's share our details. Because there is no fixed list of documents for self-employed experience.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Awesome thread! Hopefully I'll be able to submit my e-APR when I get an ITA this month and join you guys :)

UReginahopeful

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Wow nice forum. Thank you for creating it Raj!
I'm just wondering if we have to submit reference letters for the jobs that will be included in personal history. That's those jobs that didn't add to the CRS score?

Also, if you have Canadian degree, is our degree certificate enough or do we need to submit transcript as well?

joelvetticat

Sep 8, 2016
Dubai
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
02-06-2018
Raj, include me too ;D

Although I have submitted my ITA on 27th Oct...

Cheers !!!
Joel Lawrence
+974 5029 4073

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Are the documents needed for the PR application (other than PCC and medical) different from the ones we sent for the provincial nomination? The CIC checklist had most of the same ones but I've seen some comments that getting the documents together could take some time. Can someone clarify what additional documents are necessary for PR that we didn't have to submit for the nomination? Thanks.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jammin24 said:
Are the documents needed for the PR application (other than PCC and medical) different from the ones we sent for the provincial nomination? The CIC checklist had most of the same ones but I've seen some comments that getting the documents together could take some time. Can someone clarify what additional documents are necessary for PR that we didn't have to submit for the nomination? Thanks.
The documents are the same but you might want to consider getting updated documentation like updated reference letters etc.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
UReginahopeful said:
Wow nice forum. Thank you for creating it Raj!
I'm just wondering if we have to submit reference letters for the jobs that will be included in personal history. That's those jobs that didn't add to the CRS score?

Also, if you have Canadian degree, is our degree certificate enough or do we need to submit transcript as well?
No. You do not have to submit documents that are in the personal history section alone.

sushsub

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tyzia said:
Hi, Raj!

Nice to see you here. It's an excellent idea to create this thread. Hope to receive ITA tomorrow and submit e-APR in November. This month follows us from OINP stage, curious ))

I have already done my PCC, medical test, proof of funds and now collecting references to support my self-employed work experience for the last 5 years. If someone is with the same question (self-employed), let's share our details. Because there is no fixed list of documents for self-employed experience.
What is needed for upfront medicals? You will not having your ITA and what else will be giving them for uploading your medicals

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
rajkamalmohanram said:
Hello!

Express Entry applicants who have submitted e-APR in November 2016 - Let's connect and share!
I missed the news of your nomination, so congratulations, Raj, on having the privilege to be a thread starter for November 2016 AORs. :D This will be a piece of cake for you.