Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you might send only one fax for both of you.
The principal application should be the one inquiring.
The PA can mention in the fax that he's inquiring about the secondary applicant as well.
It's noteworthy that CSIS reponds only by mail in about 4 weeks

dhasha1

Dec 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2016
AOR Received.
03-11-2016
Med's Request
03-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016
jwahba said:
I think you might send only one fax for both of you.
The principal application should be the one inquiring.
The PA can mention in the fax that he's inquiring about the secondary applicant as well.
It's noteworthy that CSIS reponds only by mail in about 4 weeks
Wow. That's a quite long time to wait.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People CIC has requested I pay an additional 550 CAD to add my spouse to my application please how do i go about making the payment. They did not provide "d How"

dsogani

Dec 21, 2016
Hi Rajkamal,
I am indeed surprised on your knowledge about Canada immigration. Really glad to get connected.
I have few queries and need your assistance.
My wife has just received the ITA in last draw and have 90 days to apply. I am the secondary applicant. I have few queries if you can help me. I am unable to understand. Has there been a change in the application process?
1. The letter says that i have to submit application online. Do i still have to send the printed application to CIC?
2. I am unable to see the link to download application forms. Pls. help me with this.
3. They are asking for all the employment letters and details for me and my wife (principal applicant) from the time we have started to work (i.e for last 18 years or so). I do not have the reference letter for companies in which i worked about 15 years back. what do i do?
4. Is it important for me (secondary applicant) to have all the employment document of last so many years or last 10 years will suffice?
5. They have asked to upload the medicals but unable to find the link for downloading the forms. Do i have to 1st submit the application and then the forms will be downloaded, is it this way?
6. We both have lived at many address in the last few years in India? Do we have to get the PCC from all the cities that way?

Awaiting help.

Thanks

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends: Important Info - Cross check / follow up everything with VFS.

I submitted the passport on yesterday, 1st Mar 2017 for sending it to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi for PR visa stamping.

Today, morning I received the following email informing that my passport is forwarded to Bangalore which is a serious mistake.

Raised this issue with VFS to confirm that my passport was forwarded to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi and not Bangalore.

sbrs2010

Jul 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

I submitted the passport on yesterday, 1st Mar 2017 for sending it to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi for PR visa stamping.

Today, morning I received the following email informing that my passport is forwarded to Bangalore which is a serious mistake.

Raised this issue with VFS to confirm that my passport was forwarded to High Commission of Canada, New Delhi and not Bangalore.
Can't believe you have posted this on so many threads

Canada2425

Jun 1, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-11-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2017
LANDED..........
18-06-2017
MZASAM said:

Thanks for sharing the important piece of information. Spread the awareness, better everyone takes care of such stuff.
Hope the issue has been rectified now. All the best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dsogani said:
Hi Rajkamal,
I am indeed surprised on your knowledge about Canada immigration. Really glad to get connected.
I have few queries and need your assistance.
My wife has just received the ITA in last draw and have 90 days to apply. I am the secondary applicant. I have few queries if you can help me. I am unable to understand. Has there been a change in the application process?

Not much. The time to submit the application used to be 60 days earlier but now, it is 90 days.

1. The letter says that i have to submit application online. Do i still have to send the printed application to CIC?

No. Everything is online.

2. I am unable to see the link to download application forms. Pls. help me with this.

There is no downloading business. You will find all the required forms inside the e-APR.

3. They are asking for all the employment letters and details for me and my wife (principal applicant) from the time we have started to work (i.e for last 18 years or so). I do not have the reference letter for companies in which i worked about 15 years back. what do i do?

It is more than sufficient to submit the documents for the primary applicant for the jobs she is claiming points for. Your work experience doesn't award any points so there is no point mentioning it in your work history section and submitting documents for it.

So, your wife can mention the jobs that she has claimed points for (mentioning all jobs is NOT necessary) and submit documents for that. She can keep the rest of the jobs out of the work history section and mention it in the personal history section alone.

You can answer "No" to the question that asks if you have any work experience. So, you won't have to insert anything into the work history section but you have to mention your jobs in the personal history section (you won't have to submit any documentation for it).

4. Is it important for me (secondary applicant) to have all the employment document of last so many years or last 10 years will suffice?

Nope. Read the previous answer.

5. They have asked to upload the medicals but unable to find the link for downloading the forms. Do i have to 1st submit the application and then the forms will be downloaded, is it this way?

You don't need any forms. You have to book an appointment with a registered clinic in your area and get your upfront medicals done.

Check the list below -->

http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

Generally, you just need the ITA letter you got, original PP and photos to get your medicals done. Please check with your clinic as to what you have to carry - tell them you are coming for an "Upfront medical exam for Canada PR application".

6. We both have lived at many address in the last few years in India? Do we have to get the PCC from all the cities that way?

Not necessary. Get one PCC (each) from PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) and that will suffice.

Awaiting help.

Thanks
Henceforth, I kindly request you to post the questions on the relevant threads - This thread is for discussion for people who have submitted their e-APR in November 2016.

Please give the below post a read and post further questions on that thread -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html;msg5501832#msg5501832

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sbrs2010 said:
Can't believe you have posted this on so many threads

SBRS2010:

Reason on posting on so many threads; We need to check, recheck and ensure that our PP are sent to the right office.
Later to check the COPR , PP for dates, correct names, spellings etc..

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I have a query post my e-APR.
As directed, I uploaded my passport(Indian) with my application. However, I missed the particular page of my passport which bears the seal(stamp) which indicates that PCC has been issued with date.

I just uploaded first two and last two pages of my passport.
It struck my mind now while chatting with fellow aspirants over Feb17 AOR whatsapp group.There are quite a few who have done the same in group. Your advice would be of help to a lot of us.

Has any FSW outland applicants among you been through the same?

I am trying to seek advice from folks who received PPR/cleared BGC by now.

P.S. I am an FSW outland from India with no travel history abroad.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjk said:
Dear Seniors,

As directed, I uploaded my passport(Indian) with my application. However, I missed the particular page of my passport which bears the seal(stamp) which indicates that PCC has been issued with date.

It struck my mind now while chatting with fellow aspirants over Feb17 AOR whatsapp group.There are quite a few who have done the same in group. Your advice would be of help to a lot of us.

Friends:

Don't forget to upload PDF including;

1. Bio pages 1st and last page of the PP
2. All pages with Visas, Stamps, markings and the PCC stamp page on the passport.

pjk

Dec 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pjk said:
Dear Seniors,

Could somebody who has been in this situation respond plz.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
pjk said:
Dear Seniors,

Please post your questions on the relevant threads. This thread is a discussion forum for applicants who have submitted their e-APR in November 2016.

Try these threads -->

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t472377.0.html

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t455826.0.html;

TheGuitarist

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.