jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jwahba said:
I saw a few inland PNP people having their 2nd BG in progress which is great!!. My BG status changed only once since Dec 6 to in progress. My GCMS notes says that I recommended pass criminality and security is NS (as of Feb 12). Now looks like this batch of applicants are having security checks in progress. I have a good advice for you guys. Contact CSIS directly (instead of CIC) to inquire about the security clearance of your application. Here are the instructions:
To enquire about the status of a government clearance or an immigration screening file, the following information is required*:

a full name,
date and place of birth,
the signature of the applicant, and
a return mailing address as replies are not sent by email or fax.
If you are enquiring on behalf of another person, the request must be accompanied by the Consent Form to Disclose Information to a Designated Individual.

Mail or fax the request to CSIS at the attention of:

Assistant Director, Operations
Canadian Security Intelligence Service
P.O. Box 9732, Station T
Ottawa, ON
K1G 4G4
Fax: 613-369-2954

You can send the Fax for free from here:
https://www.myfax.com/free/

I hope that this accelerates our process by any means 8) ;D
+1 if that helped ;)
Looks like my guess was right. I called CIC today and the agent told me that my security checks have started. He told me that I might receive PPR anytime between now and July. My guess is that security checks won't take so long as the new draws are really massive and they have to get rid of our applications ASAP :D Good for us ! 8)

Aumer

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
LHR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 nov 2016
Med's Request
Passed 17 January
Passport Req..
Awaiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Eligibility, criminality passed 3 feb
mayu2605 said:
If we analyse timelines for PNP(INLAND/OUTLAND) then Second BG IP doesn't give any hope.
Because for CEC if Second BG - IP trigger then they are getting PPR Request in 1 or 2 week.
Which not the case for PNP.

Timelines for Aug-Sep PNP candidates, after second BG IP , PPR request is triggering after 1-2 months.
Its been almost a month now since second BG IP for me. I am a CEC inland applicant. Ordered GCMS notes yesterday. :-\ :mad:

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
jwahba said:
Looks like my guess was right. I called CIC today and the agent told me that my security checks have started. He told me that I might receive PPR anytime between now and July. My guess is that security checks won't take so long as the new draws are really massive and they have to get rid of our applications ASAP :D Good for us ! 8)
But he said now and july? your six month will finish around may than why july?

jwahba

Star Member
Sep 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GK33 said:
But he said now and july? your six month will finish around may than why july?
That should be a standard answer of non-guaranteed processing kinda thing :D But I'm talking about that most PNP inland applicants of first two weeks of November are having security checks and should expect PPR in March or early April.

anujm2000

Jan 15, 2017
Received PPR today at 1800 hrs EST.

AOR 30 Nov
Medical Passed 23 Jan
BG IP 18 Feb
PPR 02 Mar

FSW-O processed at Ottawa.
Many thanks to everyone. This forum has been a great source of assistance and information !

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
samonfire_007 said:
Hey rajkamalmohanram,

My background check changed to In Progress. Seems like PNP Inland applications are finally getting through now. Can you please update the spreadsheet?

Thanks
Good luck! Updated!

MauritiusS said:
Hi,

Just got PPR email few mins ago... Despite knowing it would come, I still couldn't believe it when actually got the email. Read it almost 3 times before confirming it's real :D
Exactly 2 weeks after BG changed to IP for 2nd time...

>>The moral support we get from this forum is simply great!! Thanks to everyone & All the Best<<
pumpkinphd said:
Congrats!!

I too just got my PPR!!! Thanks a ton guys for all the help :) :)

Stream: FSW-I
AOR: Nov 28
ScarletSails said:
I just received the email "Ready for Visa" from Ottawa visa office! :)
anujm2000 said:
Received PPR today at 1800 hrs EST.

AOR 30 Nov
Medical Passed 23 Jan
BG IP 18 Feb
PPR 02 Mar

FSW-O processed at Ottawa.
Many thanks to everyone. This forum has been a great source of assistance and information !
This is so sweet to see! I'm so happy for you guys! Way to go ! :) . Master table and the spreadsheet updated.

May many more get it today!

All the very best everyone!

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
How long does it take for PPR after documents are sent to LVO... do people usually track date their file leaves Ottawa?
Does forwarding to LVO mean that processing is done in Ottawa and only additional background checks are ongoing for finalizing ?

rd160309

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2016
Doc's Request.
15-01-2017 and 17-01-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-11-2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP req on 15-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-01-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
6-03-2017
LANDED..........
15-03-2017
Wow, so many PPR today, congratulations to all the guys. Best of luck to your new lives in Canada