+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

cool2409

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am a PNP 8 sept 2015 applicant (outland)

eAPR Submitted - 15th Nov.
AOR -15th Nov.
Medical Passed- 19th Nov.
Review of eligibilty is in progress
BG- NN

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16
Hi Friends,

Just one query, recently I was contacted by a recruiter and enquired whether I can work for Prince Edward Islands. Can I work in other province? I am NSNP candidate and have already submitted by EAPR and waiting for next step. Please advise me in this regard.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bala1980 said:
Hi Friends,

Just one query, recently I was contacted by a recruiter and enquired whether I can work for Prince Edward Islands. Can I work in other province? I am NSNP candidate and have already submitted by EAPR and waiting for next step. Please advise me in this regard.

Thanks
Since you are a provincial nominee, you are expected to "intend" to live in the province of nomination. However, after you land and become a Permanent Resident, you are free to move, live and work anywhere in Canada as guaranteed by the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oinp-ee-human-capital-priorities-stream-comprehensive-guide-t396543.0.html;msg5532010#msg5532010

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
OK, I am totally fed up with the IRCC and lost all hope.
I applied and got the AOR on the 25th of August, 2015 (be careful, not 2016), more than 16 months ago!
I passed eligibility and the background check went in progress on December 24th, 2015 (again 2015, not 2016).
The CSIS (Canadian Intelligence) submitted its security screening results on the 19th of January, 2016 to the IRCC (almost a year ago), but I still haven't received a decision till now.
Why the hell is security taking more than a year now, when I have already in Canada for the past 4 years on a study permit for my PhD?! And they do renew the study permit every year without problem. So obviously, they don't think I am a security threat to Canada! And I lived in Canada for the past 4 without having any problems with the law, or with anyone actually!!!!!!
And the same in home country of Egypt, I didn't have any problems with the law or join any political parties, groups, or organizations!
I am totally fed up and thinking about complaining against the IRCC.
Any ideas to whom I can send my complaint or at least describe my situation?
I am thinking Minister of Immigration, MPs, the media, ...
And will complaining affect the decision in any way? Like they get mad and reject my application?
Any suggestions?
I had something like you few months back. I got my ON nomination after 13 months (schedule time 3 months). The nomination happened when my local MP office contacted with them. My suggestion to you. Do not wait anymore. Go to your local MPs office show them the status papers to them. They have much more power to IRCC. I think once they start inquiry about your file, it will be fixed by few weeks (my experience).

vickymichael

Star Member
Oct 29, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-10-2016
Gunners said:
Application closed and approved.. BG check complete..

Waiting for COPR
Congrats!

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, last week I raised a CSE. Today I have received the response. Apparently my visa office is Paris (I thought it would be Ankara as I am a citizen and resident of Azerbaijan) and I have to notify Parisian visa office as well. I also have lived in France for 3 years and graduated from the French university so maybe that was their logic in allocating the case. Is there any chance they will forward my application to Ankara or will it stay with them till the end?

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
Dedicated said:
Guys, last week I raised a CSE. Today I have received the response. Apparently my visa office is Paris (I thought it would be Ankara as I am a citizen and resident of Azerbaijan) and I have to notify Parisian visa office as well. I also have lived in France for 3 years and graduated from the French university so maybe that was their logic in allocating the case. Is there any chance they will forward my application to Ankara or will it stay with them till the end?
it will stay with them till end

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
What if their logic is that Paris VO does process French speakers outside Canada? Personally I would much rather perfer my local VO in Vienna rather than one in Paris.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
vensak said:
What if their logic is that Paris VO does process French speakers outside Canada? Personally I would much rather perfer my local VO in Vienna rather than one in Paris.
unfortunately no applicant has say in choosing VO of his/her preference in EE

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rafzy said:
it will stay with them till end
Great. Thanks!

vensak said:
What if their logic is that Paris VO does process French speakers outside Canada?
That would be strange. Nothing in my application apart from my Master's degree, French PCC, and TEF is in French or is France related.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Great. Thanks!
That would be strange. Nothing in my application apart from my Master's degree, French PCC, and TEF is in French or is France related.
Maybe that TEF score is enough for them to transfer you to Paris (your VO is maybe too overcrowded with other tasks, thats why).

And yes I know that we cannot choose. I am just hoping that it will be my local VO.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vensak said:
And yes I know that we cannot choose. I am just hoping that it will be my local VO.
What is the difference?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
ashpkgo70 said:
Hey guys,
Looks like there has been a lot of confusion about the status changes in the profile and what do they mean.

Let me share some common things I have noticed via many posts on this forum and what do the changes mean. If anyone find any mistake or would like to correct the information provided below, please let me know I will make an update in the edit.

Excellent post! +1