+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Anyone else stuck on medicals "Review in progress" for several weeks?

1. I've heard it can take up to three months extra to clear this status, is this true?
2. Does my application keep being processed whilst medicals are being reviewed, or does everything stop awaiting this outcome?

Abdul-NB

Nov 20, 2016
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
December 2016
File Transfer...
Jan 2017
Med's Request
December 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 2017
Hello everyone,

i am Abdul from Dubai,PNP applicant and my ITA has ACKNOWLEDGED by 9th Jan 17. i believe my application will get process in Abu Dhabi, is their anyone who can share his experience or timeline.

Good Luck :)

Esha Sri

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnjkjk said:

1. I've heard it can take up to three months extra to clear this status, is this true?
2. Does my application keep being processed whilst medicals are being reviewed, or does everything stop awaiting this outcome?
Don't you worry John. I am in the same state. Stay calm and expect your PPR before 6 months mark. As the experts in this forum say "PPR received in less than 6 months is a bonus & no news is good news".

Stay calm and I have re-opened my WiiFit box after years to manage this waiting game. Easy to say, yet -"Be optimistic, we are definitely in a better place compared to our seniors who are still waiting since Jan 2016".

Take care,
Esha

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
I suppose the majority have paid RPRF upfront. If you think otherwise, let me know.

Also, yes, I do agree the R10/A11.2 status are not very important. I am considering removing them from the the table.
Some of the applicant didn't do that. Those already given, they can write upfront, but others can input the date. Actually, RPRF letter comes when the immigration officer start processing your file ("your application now in under process" type sentence comes in that letter). All the previous works done by the Front Desk Clark.

sammoe

Star Member
May 20, 2016
tgman said:
Here is the link for country list and corresponding visa offices. +1 if it helps.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#m
One thing I am not clear is: is this based on your nationality or where you are currently living? Any insights? For example, I currently live in the US but not a US resident.

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
johnjkjk said:

1. Mine took 49 days to be passed, and I am a PNP inland applicant.
2. According to this post, Medical, R10 and A11 will be processed parallel. However, the Background check process which is also the longest process only started after medical is passed.

anti_maniac

Star Member
Jun 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnjkjk said:

same state for me, i am not so worried about processing time...based on some examples i have seen on the forum where there is a tool/software issue ...am concerned if all is ok with my application and IRCC has received it properly with all pieces intact. That is what worries me more than the processing time issue.

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
Hi everybody! Need some advice urgently!

10 days ago I raised a CSE and uploaded some documents and, similarly like abid91 from page 137, today received a confirmation e-mail with following wording:

Dear Client,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We can confirm the reception of the documents.
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Vienna, Austria, you must also contact them in order to:
• Report important changes,
• Provide documents,
• Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
• Enquire on an outcome to a request.
To obtain the list of visa offices outside Canada, please visit our website.
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Sincerely,
#$%&, Agent XXX

I am not sure if I am obligated to actually contact VVO and how to do it, viz. using their general email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca or case specific form which looks exactly like CSE from (how will I know that this time the form will be forwarded to VVO?!).

Responses to abid91’s questions and his/hers actions were somewhat ambiguous, so I would kindly ask the seniors to chime in.

Thanks in advance!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
krout said:

10 days ago I raised a CSE and uploaded some documents and, similarly like abid91 from page 137, today received a confirmation e-mail with following wording:

Dear Client,
Since your file is located at the Canadian visa office in Vienna, Austria, you must also contact them in order to:
• Provide documents,
Please visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.
Sincerely,
#$%&, Agent XXX

I am not sure if I am obligated to actually contact VVO and how to do it, viz. using their general email: vienn-visa@international.gc.ca or case specific form which looks exactly like CSE from (how will I know that this time the form will be forwarded to VVO?!).

Responses to abid91’s questions and his/hers actions were somewhat ambiguous, so I would kindly ask the seniors to chime in.

Thanks in advance!
email VVO and ask this same question

jammin24

Star Member
May 4, 2016
sammoe said:
One thing I am not clear is: is this based on your nationality or where you are currently living? Any insights? For example, I currently live in the US but not a US resident.
I'm a little confused about the local VO too. I live in Singapore (on a work visa). They needed an extra document for my medicals and the request came from Manila. Manila isn't the VO for my home country either. Wonder if some VOs "outsource" applications/parts of them to other VOs with fewer applicants.

jianxia15

Jun 6, 2016
jammin24 said:
I'm a little confused about the local VO too. I live in Singapore (on a work visa). They needed an extra document for my medicals and the request came from Manila. Manila isn't the VO for my home country either. Wonder if some VOs "outsource" applications/parts of them to other VOs with fewer applicants.
I heard that medicals for East Asian and Southeast Aisan countries are processed in Manila.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
krout said:

Dear Client,
• Provide documents,
Sincerely,
#$%&, Agent XXX

Thanks in advance!
AFAIK, you should report changes or communicate further with the VVO using through CSE.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=vienna

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SNS76 said:
Some of the applicant didn't do that. Those already given, they can write upfront, but others can input the date. Actually, RPRF letter comes when the immigration officer start processing your file ("your application now in under process" type sentence comes in that letter). All the previous works done by the Front Desk Clark.
Alright, I'll make this change; probably over the weekend.

Legolas_10

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People who have been requested additional documents, how long does it take for your status to change from "Provided" to "Received"?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Legolas_10 said:
People who have been requested additional documents, how long does it take for your status to change from "Provided" to "Received"?
Mine still says Provided. I believe it will remain like that till the end.