Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
What is the difference?
It takes 2 hours to reach Vienna office for me. But it takes like half day (including flight) to reach one in Paris. So that is just my personal preference.

Mltan

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
i got eAPR last Nov 2, but since then, only my meds has changed to "passed" and no other updates received after that. is this normal? I see a few of you guys already having some BG check started (or in progress). i'm getting a bit worried on the lack of activity (but i'm not sure if this is normal). - btw, i'm an OINP nominee (CEC category)

Application/Profile Status = Open
Review of Eligibility = Review In Progress
Review of Medical Results = Passed
Review of Submitted Docs = No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an Interview = Not Needed at this time
A Background Check is needed = Not Started
Final Decision = Not Started

AnshulAwasthi

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys,
I wanted tobask a question on behalf of my friend and is notnrelated to this thread. He recently received his Ontario nomination on Jan 3. He unfortunately missed the recent draw to get an ITA. Not the trouble is that his profile expires on Jan 20. If there is a draw bt then then everything would be fine (his score is 1021). But incase the next draw does not happen by jan 20 then what options does he have. I know he can prepare afresh profile but will he be abe to add points for OINP into his new profile and how.
I will appreciate any advise.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi guys,
I wanted tobask a question on behalf of my friend and is notnrelated to this thread. He recently received his Ontario nomination on Jan 3. He unfortunately missed the recent draw to get an ITA. Not the trouble is that his profile expires on Jan 20. If there is a draw bt then then everything would be fine (his score is 1021). But incase the next draw does not happen by jan 20 then what options does he have. I know he can prepare afresh profile but will he be abe to add points for OINP into his new profile and how.
Next draw will be at January 18 (as per the trend), in that case he is fine. If somehow he miss the draw, he needs to make a new profile and send that profile information to OINP, and ask them to transfer his nomination to that new profile. It's simple, OINP did it for lots of applicants :).

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
AnshulAwasthi said:
Hi guys,
Not sure about OINP, but for BC PNP, you can create a new Express Entry profile and send them the new profile number, they will forward the nomination to the new EE profile. I suggest your friend to create a new EE as soon as possible then contact OINP.

SNS76

Feb 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Raj,

I think you should make a new column about RPRF Req. R10 & A11.2 are not really necessary.

Regards,
SNS76

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
SNS76 said:
Hi Raj,

I think you should make a new column about RPRF Req. R10 & A11.2 are not really necessary.

Regards,
SNS76
I suppose the majority have paid RPRF upfront. If you think otherwise, let me know.

Also, yes, I do agree the R10/A11.2 status are not very important. I am considering removing them from the the table.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Mltan said:
i got eAPR last Nov 2, but since then, only my meds has changed to "passed" and no other updates received after that. is this normal? I see a few of you guys already having some BG check started (or in progress). i'm getting a bit worried on the lack of activity (but i'm not sure if this is normal). - btw, i'm an OINP nominee (CEC category)

Application/Profile Status = Open
Review of Eligibility = Review In Progress
Review of Medical Results = Passed
Review of Submitted Docs = No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an Interview = Not Needed at this time
A Background Check is needed = Not Started
Final Decision = Not Started
Well, BG checks progresses in different ways for different people.

If you see the need, you can apply for GCMS notes post the 90 day mark and see what's going on with your application.

Good luck!

Anun

Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 nov 2016
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
26 oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 nov 2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16 nov 2016
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
14 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
InshaaAllah soon
LANDED..........
-
rajkamalmohanram said:
Well, BG checks progresses in different ways for different people.

If you see the need, you can apply for GCMS notes post the 90 day mark and see what's going on with your application.

Good luck!
Hi Raj,
My bg check is in progress from 28 dec 2016 from London Visa Office... I have seen many applicants got ppr instantly after bg check in progress why lvo is taking too long to issue ppr any idea ??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Anun said:
Hi Raj,
My bg check is in progress from 28 dec 2016 from London Visa Office... I have seen many applicants got ppr instantly after bg check in progress why lvo is taking too long to issue ppr any idea ??
You are not alone. The case is the same with rafzy too. Circumstances are different for different people so I would recommend that you do not compare the status with other peers. This would definitely save you some disappointment.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
fdias said:
How can you discover which VO is handling your case? (other than GCMS request)
You can't unless you raise a CSE for some reason and the Ottawa VO tells you that your file isn't in their office and it is currently being processed at XX LVO.

tgman

Aug 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fdias said:
How can you discover which VO is handling your case? (other than GCMS request)
Here is the link for country list and corresponding visa offices. +1 if it helps.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp#m

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
You are not alone. The case is the same with rafzy too. Circumstances are different for different people so I would recommend that you do not compare the status with other peers. This would definitely save you some disappointment.
Totally agree with you on this point !

Background check In Progress means different things for different VOs.

Ys.bk

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
Guys, last week I raised a CSE. Today I have received the response. Apparently my visa office is Paris (I thought it would be Ankara as I am a citizen and resident of Azerbaijan) and I have to notify Parisian visa office as well. I also have lived in France for 3 years and graduated from the French university so maybe that was their logic in allocating the case. Is there any chance they will forward my application to Ankara or will it stay with them till the end?
Honestly I don't see the reason why your application was sent to Paris and why not Ottawa where they have french agents (if french was the reason for doing so).

But if I were you, I'd be happy to hear such news. Paris is known for being super fast compared to other VO. For instance :I know for a fact that Quebec selection program can take up to 4 years to be processed in morocco Vs. 6months to 1 year if it get processed in Paris. They have plenty of agents.

Check the trackers, those applying from France are getting PPR faster than others.

Good luck!