Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Exactly, all the money and time invested for PNP, and what we get is a longer wait.

Its easy to say not to freak out or get impatient, but when others who started after you take over and you are left wondering clueless, its a very uncomfortable feeling.

Excuse me for speaking my mind but there is no other resort. This is just the plain truth and agony that some of us are going through. The # of hopes tied to this are immense.

Hope the PPR puts us out of our misery soon.
I feel the agony with you.
I am frustrated everyday!
I am emotionally and mentally drained, thinking about the when!!

Hopefully our frustration will end soonest.

sssss89

Jan 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guess PNP-inland process in batch.

My BG went to IP too. :eek: ;D

This is my timeline:

AOR: Nov 23, 2016
Additional doc request: Feb 7, 2016
BG first IP: Feb 7, 2016
Medical passed, BG to NN: Feb 10,2016
BG Second IP: Mar 24, 2016
mayu2605 said:
wow....My Background check went in progress for 2nd time today.... :) :)
Fingers crossed for the golden email.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
Congrats all on the recent PPRs!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congrats on PNP-I.. seems there is movement for you guys! 8) 8) 8) 8)

And to all still waiting, relax guys! you're still a while away from the 'normal' 6 month mark... ;) ;) ;) ;)

hb_rashidy

Aug 25, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2016
Nomination.....
31-8-2016
AOR Received.
28-11-2016
IELTS Request
Ielts L8, R7.5, W7, S7
File Transfer...
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
16-11-2016
royce110 said:
Exactly, all the money and time invested for PNP, and what we get is a longer wait.

Its easy to say not to freak out or get impatient, but when others who started after you take over and you are left wondering clueless, its a very uncomfortable feeling.

Excuse me for speaking my mind but there is no other resort. This is just the plain truth and agony that some of us are going through. The # of hopes tied to this are immense.

Hope the PPR puts us out of our misery soon.
u r very right, its very easy to advise patience but its completely unfair when u r left behind.
i m in the same boat (pnp plus november aor). after 2 days it will be 4 months for me. my notes say that last time my app was checked on 16 December (transferred to local visa office same date) . and its been almost 3.5 months since nobody has checked my file at London visa office. At the same time london office is issuing Pprs to ppl with December, January AORs.
Every day from morning to evening, I see tens of people reporting Pprs on different forums - november, december- jan even feb aors.
my frustration and anxiety is at severe level. i stopped checking my profile for 10 days. checked it yesterday and it is same as it was 3.5 months before. no update.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
tari7499 said:
Dear fellows,
It's PPR.....so thankful to God and everyone around.
It received today, 23-March. Background changed to IP first and then PPR after 15 mins.
My visa office is London and I am PNP-Outland.
@Raj....so thankful to you. It's just unbelievable how you manage all of this....
Congratulations! All the very best!

I'm traveling quite a bit hence not able to update the table. I'll be can on Monday and start updating again. Its but just me, there are a few others who are updating the details on the sheet too. Thanks to them too :) .

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Rahulvaid said:
Hi Raj,

Mine also showing Not applicable right now. But two times I got additional document request and also RPRF request.

Does dat means mine background check also not started yet?
Below is my present status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Not applicable.

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Please Reply

Regards
At the first sight, (unfortunately) yes. That's what your status says. Hope you get your PPR very soon! All the very best!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
baysics said:
Guys,

Got our PPR today. This forum has been really helpful.

OINP ; PR AOR :18th Nov 2016

All the very best to everyone!

Cheers
DSWalia said:
Hi All..

I received my PPR on 21st March from Ottawa.

Good to all those who are waiting for their PPR.!!
Ranveer.35 said:
Guys, Got PPR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D.... Thanks for all your support of everyone and specially thanks to RAJ.
cool2409 said:
Guys it PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley Cheesy Grin Wink All the best for all the aspirant!! I will post my time line soon. AOR 15 NOV
Congratulations! All the very best! :)

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hb_rashidy said:
u r very right, its very easy to advise patience but its completely unfair when u r left behind.
i m in the same boat (pnp plus november aor). after 2 days it will be 4 months for me. my notes say that last time my app was checked on 16 December (transferred to local visa office same date) . and its been almost 3.5 months since nobody has checked my file at London visa office. At the same time london office is issuing Pprs to ppl with December, January AORs.
Every day from morning to evening, I see tens of people reporting Pprs on different forums - november, december- jan even feb aors.
my frustration and anxiety is at severe level. i stopped checking my profile for 10 days. checked it yesterday and it is same as it was 3.5 months before. no update.
Exactly! Very easy to preach patience but it is still very unfair! What happened to FIFO?
In the days of FSW via paper this was the way! Now it's like a lottery, at least it seems that way.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Freedom2016 said:
Exactly! Very easy to preach patience but it is still very unfair! What happened to FIFO?
In the days of FSW via paper this was the way! Now it's like a lottery, at least it seems that way.
Nobody said its fair. Life is sometimes unfair and that's the way it is. I totally understand the struggle of people waiting (personally waited 11 months for nomination myself) - however, whatever anyone says now isn't going to console you. When you see that email, all the worries will vanish immediately; you and others who are waiting will get it in the very near future. In the meantime, spend quality time with family and friends and start preparing for your life in Canada as a PR.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
Nobody said its fair. Life is sometimes unfair and that's the way it is. I totally understand the struggle of people waiting (personally waited 11 months for nomination myself) - however, whatever anyone says now isn't going to console you. When you see that email, all the worries will vanish immediately; you and others who are waiting will get it in the very near future. In the meantime, spend quality time with family and friends and start preparing for your life in Canada as a PR.

Wish you good luck and all the very best!
I never said anyone said it is unfair!
I am just saying it like it is!
We have all waited long for whatever or however stage to get to this point! I have personally waited years! But I care less about time I spent waiting! My point now is this stage! Not pnp or whatever struggle we went through to get here.

We are allowed to vent our frustrations out, and I am not looking to be consoled by anyone! Just airing out my frustrations which I beileve is part of the process.

Thank you very much, I am already spending much quality time with my family and friends.

Good luck to you, as you proceed further as a Canada PR!

Sara92

Star Member
Jan 12, 2017
Edmotnon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I understand people who still waiting but sorry my parents need to wait for or up to 24 months and when I read that somebody from Outland who have home, work and can still live and work normally in original country is freak out because wait 4 months right now, this is just curios and funny. This people don't understandd how to is live with working visa expiring soon or limo with close permit with employer who know that you never will quit, because you can't. I was waiting for lmio for 13! Months and after 3 month work in Canada I wanna come back this is not the same like arrive here with PR in your pocket. And believe me or not after all this pain everybody will receive their pr sooner or later, so please focus on bright side of this immigration, other way will slowly kill You inside.

I hope All November applicant will receive their pr before May ;)

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys relax... no need to vent anger and spread negativity... this isnt like OINP where you can kind of assume FCFS... every case application is different. every VO is different, security checks are different... so many factors... and its not like 6 months have passed,

relax, spend some time with your family, friends, loved ones.... i can assure you 1 year into moving full time to canada you will regret the days that you spent worrying instead of relaxing and spending quality time at home... :) cheers

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
Freedom2016 said:
I never said anyone said it is unfair!
I am just saying it like it is!
We have all waited long for whatever or however stage to get to this point! I have personally waited years! But I care less about time I spent waiting! My point now is this stage! Not pnp or whatever struggle we went through to get here.

We are allowed to vent our frustrations out, and I am not looking to be consoled by anyone! Just airing out my frustrations which I beileve is part of the process.

Thank you very much, I am already spending much quality time with my family and friends.

Good luck to you, as you proceed further as a Canada PR!
Ranting on this forum is fruitless. You always have the option of sending a CSE and tell them that you are feeling really bad with them giving PPRs to other people and ignoring you.

Freedom2016

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaheerjaved said:
Ranting on this forum is fruitless. You always have the option of sending a CSE and tell them that you are feeling really bad with them giving PPRs to other people and ignoring you.
I am not feeling bad about others having or getting their Ppr.

I can do what I please, if ranting makes me feel better I will rant it is a free world and a free country we intend to move to. No one's pain is fruitless in anyway. You do not know me and do not know what my present condition is.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freedom2016 said:
I am not feeling bad about others having or getting their Ppr.

I can do what I please, if ranting makes me feel better I will rant it is a free world and a free country we intend to move to. No one's pain is fruitless in anyway. You do not know me and do not know what my present condition is.
well hope you feel better and your situation improves.

Would still appreciate if you do not hijack this thread, your AOR is in Jan 2017... :) There is a separate group for those applicants, you should join that thread.