Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
royce110 said:
Thanks a lot guys.. Seriously hopes are running low at this point, not sure if you can picture yourself in my shoes. When I see people after me getting PPR.. Its an awkward feeling.
I have no extensive travel history neither have I changed many jobs or addresses. 3 jobs 3 addresses in the past 10 years.

Hope they clear me and send me the golden mail soon..
I'm in the same freaking place. All my friends in the CEC stream had all got PPRs, some of their applications are processed under 2 months.

If I had waited two more months, I wouldn't have to apply under PNP stream.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
I'm in the same freaking place. All my friends in the CEC stream had all got PPRs, some of their applications are processed under 2 months.

I totally understand where you're coming from. I have a bunch of friends who didn't apply for PNP and waited until this year to apply directly. Most of them have their PR now and we are still waiting from last year. It's been an unfortunate ride for us, but I think receiving PPR will be sweeter than usual. Happy Friday and wish you all the best for some good news!

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayu2605 said:
wow....My Background check went in progress for 2nd time today.... :) :)
Congrats. I should expect mine next week as my medical passed on the same day as yours.

lifeisgood99

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
how long usually it takes to clear background check for cec inland applicants..

AOR- 7TH November 2017
Medical passed-30 November
Additional docs- schedule A and travel history- 5th december 2017
Background check - Not applicable till 20 March
Background check- your background check is In progress- 21st march
Background check- We are processing your background check- 22nd march

Does any one have an idea regarding background check...? does the background check will change again before ppr ? Thanx

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lifeisgood99 said:
how long usually it takes to clear background check for cec inland applicants..

AOR- 7TH November 2017
Medical passed-30 November
Additional docs- schedule A and travel history- 5th december 2017
Background check - Not applicable till 20 March
Background check- your background check is In progress- 21st march
Background check- We are processing your background check- 22nd march

Does any one have an idea regarding background check...? does the background check will change again before ppr ? Thanx
it looks good for you. Processing is old IP. It seems that you will get your PPR request soon.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:

s2l said:
I totally understand where you're coming from. I have a bunch of friends who didn't apply for PNP and waited until this year to apply directly. Most of them have their PR now and we are still waiting from last year. It's been an unfortunate ride for us, but I think receiving PPR will be sweeter than usual. Happy Friday and wish you all the best for some good news!
Exactly, all the money and time invested for PNP, and what we get is a longer wait.

Its easy to say not to freak out or get impatient, but when others who started after you take over and you are left wondering clueless, its a very uncomfortable feeling.

Excuse me for speaking my mind but there is no other resort. This is just the plain truth and agony that some of us are going through. The # of hopes tied to this are immense.

Hope the PPR puts us out of our misery soon.

NazSharp

Star Member
Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
royce110 said:
Exactly, all the money and time invested for PNP, and what we get is a longer wait.

Its easy to say not to freak out or get impatient, but when others who started after you take over and you are left wondering clueless, its a very uncomfortable feeling.

Excuse me for speaking my mind but there is no other resort. This is just the plain truth and agony that some of us are going through. The # of hopes tied to this are immense.

Hope the PPR puts us out of our misery soon.
Totally agree with you, the wait is painful! Hope we hear something soon!

mahi2020

Oct 7, 2016
royce110 said:
Exactly, all the money and time invested for PNP, and what we get is a longer wait
Very true....I doubt whether I will even get PR......tired...stressed....frustrated....so much money invested :(

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
mahi2020 said:
Very true....I doubt whether I will even get PR......tired...stressed....frustrated....so much money invested :(
Calm down guys... the normal processing time is 6 months and you guys are still at the 4 month mark. Try to relax and take your mind of your PR.

I'd recommend you get GCMS notes just to make sure everything is on the right track. Then give this forum a break, as I understand that seeing all your peers get PR while you're still waiting is difficult.

Good luck!