+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry - e-APR Submitted in November 2016

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
thestunner316 said:
well hope you feel better and your situation improves.

Would still appreciate if you do not hijack this thread, your AOR is in Jan 2017... :) There is a separate group for those applicants, you should join that thread.
+1 . Thanks a lot.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
royce110 said:
Guys,

Everyone has the right to vent their emotions, it is our very human nature. However let us not lose control of our feelings.

The wait is agonizing, to say the least.

We are not upset that others are receiving their PPRs. Everyone who has qualified, invested their money and time deserves to move for a better life.
The issue is when others after you have received PPR, it leads you wonder if there might be something in your application which might be causing delays or whether they might have misplaced some files(as we have seen before with some applicants).
The only temporary fix for this is to order GMCS notes - which I would be doing tomorrow, feel free to join me.

Some of us here who are waiting have some problem or the other in our present lives, hence the added pressure to immigrate.
We do not know what situation people are in, for some of us this is the only ray of hope in life after a tiresome 2 year wait.

Let us use this forum to stay in touch with each other and find comfort in each other as a group whilst we wait without any negativity.

For those who have already received PPR, request you to be empathetic towards those who are still waiting.

For those who are still waiting, please vent in a respectful manner and try to find solace in each other.

For those who have nothing beneficial to say, please do not say anything at all.

Peace.
We all have seen this with our files. No one's life here is a crystal stair. It is hard for everyone - counting days since you have submitted your application and living in fear that the application might be refused is horrible - I know that feeling from my own experience.

Freedom2016: However, expecting a FCFS in this process is impractical as there are a lot of variables that come into the picture. Security checks might be more stringent for someone who has been/who is from a country that is known to harbor terrorists, for instance. There might be other factors like "random inspection", delay in report from other agencies (INTERPOL/CSIS) etc. If you want to check the status, order GCMS notes and post it on the forum (after removing private information) and people might help you to understand what is written in there. Plus, the processing time is 6 months (80 % of the applications are finalized within 6 months according to IRCC).

Also, hijacking another thread for ranting is not acceptable. Please avoid that.

I hope you and others who are waiting get their PPRs very soon!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:
We all have seen this with our files. No one's life here is a crystal stair. It is hard for everyone - counting days since you have submitted your application and living in fear that the application might be refused is horrible - I know that feeling from my own experience.

Freedom2016: However, expecting a FCFS in this process is impractical as there are a lot of variables that come into the picture. Security checks might be more stringent for someone who has been/who is from a country that is known to harbor terrorists, for instance. There might be other factors like "random inspection", delay in report from other agencies (INTERPOL/CSIS) etc. If you want to check the status, order GCMS notes and post it on the forum (after removing private information) and people might help you to understand what is written in there. Plus, the processing time is 6 months (80 % of the applications are finalized within 6 months according to IRCC).

Also, hijacking another thread for ranting is not acceptable. Please avoid that.

+1 sirjee...

i have been part of this forum for just under a year now... have learnt a lot from you, particularly the art of patience... i have seen several of your posts and threads when you were in still in the infancy stages of OINP... even though it took 12 months just to get nomination, you were still active helping others, calming them down...

and you are still here even after getting PR :) amazing really

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
rajkamalmohanram said:

A personal example of how random and unpredictable this process is..

A friend and I submitted our AORs a few days apart in Dec.. Same profiles for both.. FSW-O from India with PA+1 dependent.. I applied on my own and she applied through a Canadian consultant... She has no travel history while my passport has only 5 blank pages.. Rest are littered with stamps.. I got PPR in March 1st week... A few days later, she received an additional document request.. Which means her PPR could still be weeks or months away..

Why? I dont know..
How did my security and background check finish before hers? I dont know..
Why did CIC wait for 3+ months to request an additional document from her? I dont know..

The day we submit our e-APR, we lose ownership over the entire process. Hence there is no use fretting and fuming about something that isn't within our control We will just be wasting our time. Some unknown visa officer in some unknown part of the world will be scrutinizing your file. There is nothing you can do to tell him/her to hurry up. DUring the initial days post AOR, i used to check the CIC account multiple times every day for updates.. And get frustrated.. I stopped that and then from Jan 1st onwards I started checking only once in a fortnight.. And sometimes I would forget to do that too.. It helped me get my mind off the process..

I know it is easier said that done. But tension, frustration, anger and despair are completely inconsequential...

Ranveer.35

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
cool2409 said:
Hi Guys,

The email I received has spelling mistake in my name. How do I inform them about name correction while submitting passport at VFS?
Inform in New Delhi Office. Btw In which city your VFS center is ?

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajkamalmohanram said:

Thanks for that.

I just hope I do not get caught in this web of extra 'security checks', the ambiguity and wait is annoying.

BG has been IP for nearly 10 days now, still no sign of PPR whilst others in the same timeline have received it.

Hoping for the best now against all the bad thoughts.

s2l

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-16
Nomination.....
07-10-16
AOR Received.
01-11-16
Passport Req..
04-04-17
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-17
LANDED..........
25-04-17
royce110 said:
Thanks for that.

I just hope I do not get caught in this web of extra 'security checks', the ambiguity and wait is annoying.

BG has been IP for nearly 10 days now, still no sign of PPR whilst others in the same timeline have received it.

Not to bum you out, but my second BGC has been in progress since the 17th or 20th of Feb... Wish you all the best!

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
royce110 said:
Thanks for that.

I got it after 11 days. May be tomorrow is your day. All the best

krout

Star Member
Dec 14, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:

Hi rajkamalmohanram! I wish to extend my sincere gratitude for all your contributions to this forum, be it an insightful information, guidance, work on the tracker and/or nice, encouraging words.

Definite +1.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends:

We all went through the traumatic delays.
None of us can predict the reasons for delays and the only choice is to remain patient and hope for a early decision.

Wish all a speedy PR.

Aliz14

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Additional Documents 01 Feb 2017
Nomination.....
20 Oct 2016
AOR Received.
17 Nov 2016
Med's Request
25 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
25 Feb 2017 (Somewhere)
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting..........
LANDED..........
GOD Knows......
AK84 said:
Hi Guys,

Any progress in PNP-Inland Applicants Nov,2016? :'( :'( :'(

So far no updates for PNP - Inland............ :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestofluck said:
I got it after 11 days. May be tomorrow is your day. All the best
s2l said:
Not to bum you out, but my second BGC has been in progress since the 17th or 20th of Feb... Wish you all the best!
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
ZE-freaking-RO

MZASAM said:
Friends:

We all went through the traumatic delays.
None of us can predict the reasons for delays and the only choice is to remain patient and hope for a early decision.

Wish all a speedy PR.
thestunner316 said:
wow really... not a single PR ?? i guess they are still waiting for winter to come... useless... ::)
Another dry day :'(

Thanks to all who are providing support and motivation.

PNP inland guys - Believe the BG check goes IP early on for you guys as opposed to PNPO guys whose BG does from NS to NN to IP towards the end and then comes PPR.

Hoping the remainder of the week will bring good fortune ???