App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey guys another update on my file...they just need another additional document related to my wife.. they asked my pcc which I have uploaded already... hoping for a positive decision.... wish u all ...best of luck.....I will keep posting the updates once I get it...
cheers n stay positive..

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
bhallasorav said:
hey guys another update on my file...they just need another additional document related to my wife.. they asked my pcc which I have uploaded already... hoping for a positive decision.... wish u all ...best of luck.....I will keep posting the updates once I get it...
cheers n stay positive..
that's a good sign man, i guess your file is moving in time with some updates !!.. Best wishes !!

mubuu

Oct 27, 2014
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to share my timeline.

ITA RECEIVED 27Feb.
File Submitted 26March
Medical Passed 27March
Back Ground Not Yet Started
Final Decision NOt Yet Started

EET

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 FEB
AOR Received.
9 FEB
Med's Done....
7 FEB
ngelsa said:
Yes, I am confused as well.

I sent a case specific inquiry to CIC before and received the following response:

"Our records indicate that you have submitted an application for permanent residence. It will be assessed for completeness and should all of the required documents have been provided, the application will be accepted into processing. When making enquiries about your application for PR, please quote the EE profile number."

With that said, it means they still have not touch my application which explains why it is not on ECAS. ECAS will only show applications that are completed and accepted into processing.
plz stop propagating negativity. I also dnt have Ecas n submitted my file on 7th feb. They just dont wana dig into the situation and just send their standard reply caz they have already mentioned abt the timeline of 6 months. if the file was incomplete they wud have asked abt the additional documents as they are askin from other people. Just relax n be patient. I guess this timeline animation what u have created cud also b the reason for not having ecas

InCanada_1

Feb 11, 2015
Progress and a Question:
I was just notified that they want me to 'upload the original CELPIP' - this is good news for me, as my application is actively being work on. However, I did in fact upload the original document when I first submitted my application - so my question is, is this a default email that gets sent out to everyone who applies (part of the process) as they don't expect us to have the original uploaded when we apply and they haven't actually looked at the document, or is the document not high enough resolution, or what? How I do upload the original in a more origianally way? Do I just re-upload the same document?

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
bhallasorav said:
cheers n stay positive..
Hey bud..which document of your wife they are asking ?

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys...after ITA when you upload the documents is there a specific window where it says to upload PCC or to upload language test.... i see a lot of people saying that they are asked for documents they have already submitted... just curious to know

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
ksiusha said:
guys...after ITA when you upload the documents is there a specific window where it says to upload PCC or to upload language test.... i see a lot of people saying that they are asked for documents they have already submitted... just curious to know
There is no option to upload englist test score card. They asked peopled who took celpip not ielts.
Yes we have an option to upload PCC

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
ksiusha said:
Once you complete all online forms, you would see a page with list of documents and upload button for each.

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
amit_gemini0206 said:
Yes i received my passport on 21st of march with 2 copies of confirmation of permanent resident letters and a single entry immigrant visa stamp on it.... i did my landing formalities at carway canada/US border. I am pr now, i'll get my pr card in two months.
Hey amit can you just tell your points. i mean how many points did u get for express entry profile?

egotravel

Mar 31, 2015
Sunshine_Calgary said:
if the source file is PDF then u parent file might be corrupted.
or if the file is encrypted or something the it will have compatibility issues.

If nothing works scan the documents again and that should fix it.
if it is still not accepting use jpg file format while scanning.

hope it helps.
Apparently PDF uploads do not work in Firefox, but work in IE. Oh my...

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
EET said:
plz stop propagating negativity. I also dnt have Ecas n submitted my file on 7th feb. They just dont wana dig into the situation and just send their standard reply caz they have already mentioned abt the timeline of 6 months. if the file was incomplete they wud have asked abt the additional documents as they are askin from other people. Just relax n be patient. I guess this timeline animation what u have created cud also b the reason for not having ecas
Thanks for calling me out for propagating negativity while I was just sharing and stating facts I gathered from my own application. Being on this forum for quite sometime I found two interesting trends:
1. People with extremely positive updates are being considered as fake, and
2. People with facts to share are being considered as negative.

We all have rights to filter the information we receive and I appreciate your comments, but you can't control what comes out of other people's mouths. Thus, if you don't like what you are seeing or simply can't accept the facts then use the filter option or block function.

On the other hand, a call to CIC yesterday confirmed that they still have not validated my application for completeness but refused to give possible reasons. The agent explicitly confirmed that is the main reason why my application is not on ECAS, but once it is accepted into processing I will always receive updates through MyCIC account. At least that's some news even tho it is being considered negative :)

While patient is essential, it is also important to be proactive and that's one important thing I have learned having to deal with CIC since 1997.

Good luck :)