Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
Sunshine_Calgary said:
:) that's funny !
When accessing MyCIC and submitting application online it is always best to use IE as suggested by CIC. While other browsers are better than IE on certain aspects, IE is still the browser that the government based their web development on.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngelsa said:
You probably won't hear any updates about your BOWP until later in April or early May because according to the CIC website they are currently working on online applications received on January 23. The processing time is up from 57 days and they are still working on application received on the same day for the past month.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

All I can say is that CIC is working very slowly, or they are working very quickly but just understaffed.
Yes you right .. It looks like they are understaffed..

Since there is no response from CIC for my submitted PR application on March 6th , Received AOR on March 7th 2015 and my BOWP on March 9th 2015 I've requested my employer to provide LMIA if I need to work from early june 2015 as I have valid work permit till May ending.

I informed this issue to my employer in Feb 1st week. I got a reply from my employer yesterday stating that he send all the documents to service canada and he applied new LMIA and processing times are 10 days . he suggested me not to take any decision on job until he hear some news from service canada on LMIA.

My question is

My employer submitted my LMIA application yesterday through mail (I think its post) do service canada office in alberta edmonton deal with LMIA applications in 10 days?

I'm sure they are not going to deal with in 10 days.....It's just a guess may be service canada also understaffed

but if some miracle happens and i got LMIA in 10 days or may be in this month end I have only 1 month valid work permit..

do you people suggest me to apply work permit with new LMIA but with same employer?.

do you think i will have my new work permit by the time my valid work permit expires? .....

As per the timelines understaffed CIC still processing application which are submitted on Jan 22 ... they dont even bother to change the timelines. I guess they are still processing jan ending applications..

if they cant process my work permit application with new LMIA ..will I be on Implied status since my PR application currently in processes and my BOWP is in progress and may be work permit with new LMIA application will be In-process.

Please give me valid source from CIC, if any that I can work when my PR,BOWP/WK applications are in processing

OR

is it waste of submitting work permit with new LMIA applications ? since my PR,BOWP applications are in process...

I want you people to share your thoughts I know many people in this forums are facing situation same like me..

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
krishna19 said:
Yes you right .. It looks like they are understaffed..

Since there is no response from CIC for my submitted PR application on March 6th , Received AOR on March 7th 2015 and my BOWP on March 9th 2015 I've requested my employer to provide LMIA if I need to work from early june 2015 as I have valid work permit till May ending.

I informed this issue to my employer in Feb 1st week. I got a reply from my employer yesterday stating that he send all the documents to service canada and he applied new LMIA and processing times are 10 days . he suggested me not to take any decision on job until he hear some news from service canada on LMIA.

My question is

My employer submitted my LMIA application yesterday through mail (I think its post) do service canada office in alberta edmonton deal with LMIA applications in 10 days?

I'm sure they are not going to deal with in 10 days.....It's just a guess may be service canada also understaffed

but if some miracle happens and i got LMIA in 10 days or may be in this month end I have only 1 month valid work permit..

do you people suggest me to apply work permit with new LMIA but with same employer?.

do you think i will have my new work permit by the time my valid work permit expires? .....

As per the timelines understaffed CIC still processing application which are submitted on Jan 22 ... they dont even bother to change the timelines. I guess they are still processing jan ending applications..

if they cant process my work permit application with new LMIA ..will I be on Implied status since my PR application currently in processes and my BOWP is in progress and may be work permit with new LMIA application will be In-process.

Please give me valid source from CIC, if any that I can work when my PR,BOWP/WK applications are in processing

OR

is it waste of submitting work permit with new LMIA applications ? since my PR,BOWP applications are in process...

I want you people to share your thoughts I know many people in this forums are facing situation same like me..
as far as my understanding is .... u can work under implied status for 90 days.. but ur workpermit application should be sent to cic before ur existing wp expires... coz I m in the same situation....LMIA is next to impossible nowdays in big cities like Edmonton.. but if u have applied under ee.. u would surely be processed under six months.....wish u all the very best..

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
curious_123 said:
Hey bud..which document of your wife they are asking ?
she applied for tourist visa and it got denied last year.. they just want the explanation as in schedule A form I did not explain it...and her PCC... rest so far all is good...

thanks n best of luck...

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhallasorav said:
as far as my understanding is .... u can work under implied status for 90 days.. but ur workpermit application should be sent to cic before ur existing wp expires... coz I m in the same situation....LMIA is next to impossible nowdays in big cities like Edmonton.. but if u have applied under ee.. u would surely be processed under six months.....wish u all the very best..
So before i complete my valid work permit I need to submit new WK ........i dont know that....

what about LMIA processing times in edmonton alberta?

Are they going to stick in 10 days processing?

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
krishna19 said:
So before i complete my valid work permit I need to submit new WK ........i dont know that....

what about LMIA processing times in edmonton alberta?

Are they going to stick in 10 days processing?
yes make sure u send a paper application as that will buy u time...and once ur medicals are passed u would be issued a WP... lmia the minimum time they are taking to revert is 5 weeks right now....its not hypothetical timeframe....its all facts coz I work at a place where they have filed more than 15 lmias and haven't heard anything from past two months.....

husainammar

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
hello all lucky fellows,

I have been recently invited to apply for PR under express entry. Can someone describe the next process? I am filling the online application for PR. But what supporting docs to submit, Is the checklist the same as previous before Express entry? Also Do I submit my electronic application and the supporting docs separately?
I applied under FSW
Please help

Regards
Ammar

naga.msbi

Jan 29, 2014
Incan1010 said:
Hey guys,
My ECAS showing Medical results have been received, what's that mean.
[/quote

it means your Medicals are received by cic and they dont have time to set the status to pass.

alfredo_245

Feb 8, 2015
Can someone just confirm if they got AOR and were able to apply to the Bridge Permit (under the Express Entry - after Jan 1st 2015)? If so, please provide details on the process (i.e. dates)

I was under the impression that in order to be able to apply to the Bridge Permit you need AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt).

narby

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
alfredo_245 said:
Can someone just confirm if they got AOR and were able to apply to the Bridge Permit (under the Express Entry - after Jan 1st 2015)? If so, please provide details on the process (i.e. dates)

I was under the impression that in order to be able to apply to the Bridge Permit you need AOR (Acknowledgment of Receipt).
I sent email to case specific centre regarding to this, i will post the answer as soon as i receive from them.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
narby said:
I sent email to case specific centre regarding to this, i will post the answer as soon as i receive from them.
I don't know about case specific enquiry.....

Once I tried to contact cic through email in the first week of December and I got reply in March 2nd week. Their reply they copied text from site and pasted while sending mail , I think no use of contacting them.

May be you try calling them directly ....

JXS1981

Oct 31, 2014
Hello Forum Experts,

My daughter is almost 2 years but we have never vaccinated her (personal reasons). Will that be a problem for medical exam.

Looking forward to your expert advise.

Thanks & Regards,
JXS1981

nov1061

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2012
husainammar said:
hello all lucky fellows,

I have been recently invited to apply for PR under express entry. Can someone describe the next process? I am filling the online application for PR. But what supporting docs to submit, Is the checklist the same as previous before Express entry? Also Do I submit my electronic application and the supporting docs separately?
I applied under FSW
Please help

Regards
Ammar
Hi,
after submitting your online EE application you'll receive your own specific checklist.