+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

dmalik901

Sep 4, 2014
Hi All,

I recently received an ITA under express entry. However, some information in the eAPR is not the same (modified and added) as I had in my express entry profile (updated week before ITA). I guess it picked up my initial profile information. Only information modified is one of the employment date and added one more employment.

So what are my options now?

1. Input the correct and added information in eAPR and submit?

or

2. Decline invitation and wait for new invitation?

Please note that points and eligibility conditions are not changed before and after update

Please advice.

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmalik901 said:
Hi All,

I recently received an ITA under express entry. However, some information in the eAPR is not the same (modified and added) as I had in my express entry profile (updated week before ITA). I guess it picked up my initial profile information. Only information modified is one of the employment date and added one more employment.

or

Please note that points and eligibility conditions are not changed before and after update

Please advice.
There are few fields which you cannot edit, rest you can edit. If it not affecting your total score I don't see that correction will be issue. I had modified my previous company name after ITA since i had incorrectly spelled it.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmalik901 said:
Hi All,

or

Please advice.
dont waste time... correct the details and submit ..

PJR3055

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
dmalik901 said:
Hi All,

or

Please advice.

.... I had entered LMIA issue year wrong and received ITA on Feb 7th .. Spoke to CIC agent and was suggested to decline the invitation and wait in pool.
Declined and updated my profile. Received second invitation in 3rd draw !!
Would recommend to speak with CIC people.

Y16v

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
Please help!!!! :eek:
I received my lmia 0631 , 6March went to boarders and denied my work permit because they found that i was working illegally in Canada. They gave me 6 months inadmisability and 20 March i travelled back to my country with my own expanses.
My lmia will expire 6 September.
I applied to express entry and 29 of March they sent me invitation to apply.
Please if anyone knows about my possibilities to take pr and what about if my lmia will expire, it will affect my application
thank you

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
farm.manager said:
CEC
EE created Feb 21
iTA feb 28
Thanks! Buddy.
So with this I am little confused. CIC is not even prioritizing with the EE Profile creation date.

sk2013

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
Thanks! Buddy.
So with this I am little confused. CIC is not even prioritizing with the EE Profile creation date.
Yes - thats how it looks. Strange, wierd!!!

@farm.manager, what is your NOC, please share. Thanks.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
i just want to check : is it okay to use the employment referral letters signed and stamped in a back date (june 2014) which i got arranged for last fsw...but my noc was capped.

or do we need to give letters in a recent date.

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when we expect to see moving (FST) Application? its been 8th weeks since submitted application :-[ nothing change.only review in process...............

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
mannual said:
when we expect to see moving (FST) Application? its been 8th weeks since submitted application :-[ nothing change.only review in process...............
probably we gonna have to wait 6 months :(

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nata_cap said:

I submitted my CEC PR application 4th week before nothing has been changed except eligibility review in progress.

I applied BOWP its been 3weeks no reply on that ...

I asked my employer to provide LMIA today he started applying it .........If I apply work permit using new LMIA number then I dont know how much more time I need to wait.

I dont know where Im going to end up

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
I Agree with Nata...
even if somebody already had the PR under EE.. We have to relax and wait 6 months as they say...
Stop checking all the time... Relax bodies. soon all later they will send us the news via email, so we do not even need to check the status all the time..
After i submitted mine everything was super fast.. Ecas. medical -Passed and so on son.. but now I have been waiting for more than 4 weeks.. nothing...

hope the best guys..

nata_cap said:

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
krishna19 said:
I submitted my CEC PR application 4th week before nothing has been changed except eligibility review in progress.

I applied BOWP its been 3weeks no reply on that ...

I asked my employer to provide LMIA today he started applying it .........If I apply work permit using new LMIA number then I dont know how much more time I need to wait.

I dont know where Im going to end up
You probably won't hear any updates about your BOWP until later in April or early May because according to the CIC website they are currently working on online applications received on January 23. The processing time is up from 57 days and they are still working on application received on the same day for the past month.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

All I can say is that CIC is working very slowly, or they are working very quickly but just understaffed.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
rasber said:
Thanks! Buddy.
Yes, I am confused as well.

I sent a case specific inquiry to CIC before and received the following response:

"Our records indicate that you have submitted an application for permanent residence. It will be assessed for completeness and should all of the required documents have been provided, the application will be accepted into processing. When making enquiries about your application for PR, please quote the EE profile number."

With that said, it means they still have not touch my application which explains why it is not on ECAS. ECAS will only show applications that are completed and accepted into processing.