09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
farm.manager said:
TIMELINE:

Application Submitted = Maarch 22
CEC application status = OPEN ( AOR March 23 )
Review of eligibility = IN PROGRESS
Review of medical results = PASSED (March 31)
Review of submitted documents = Request of additional documents (celpip) PROVIDED ( April 1 )
Scheduling an interview = NOT NEEDED AT THIS TIME
A background check is needed =NOT STARTED
Final decision =NOT STARTED
Hi Farm Manager, I am repeating Krishna's question. Can you please reply.
Is it cec or fsw? And when did you create your EE profile?

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
There are 3 types of test

1. Eye sight & doctor consultation (250 CAD)
2. chest xray (50 CAD)
3. blood test -- It includes 3 or 4 types (160 CAD)

So in Total medical cost 460 CAD....

I gave all these test on Feb 21 and last saturday when i went and ask about the status they gave me medical report on that it mentioned that Medicals sent to CIC on March 10 th ...

But still my results in MyCIC account did not changed dont know what happening Im waiting like most of the other people.

Cheers,
Thanks a lot for your help. But, can you add the tests they conduct while checking our blood? Particularly, do they check hepatitis B? Thanks!

egotravel

Mar 31, 2015
Sunshine_Calgary said:
I used to get error for file size more than 4mb.
I used Microsoft XPS Document Writer to convert the documents to XPS files and then use google drive to convert it back to PDF.
To merge files I used w w w.freepdfsolutions.com

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your reply. The strange thing is that my PDFs are much smaller than 4mb, but they are rejected anyway. Tried to convert files your way (Microsoft XPS Document Writer => Google Drive), still not working.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
miss_ said:
whats wrong with you springchicken? Dont spread your negativity here. Be happy for other peoples success. I hope you get yours soon. so thankful for express entry. It wont be long for everyone to get results. Just be patient! :)
It's so obvious that you're a troll - and silly to boot. You will be logged. Have fun with that!

Sunshine_Calgary

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
egotravel said:
Thank you for your reply. The strange thing is that my PDFs are much smaller than 4mb, but they are rejected anyway. Tried to convert files your way (Microsoft XPS Document Writer => Google Drive), still not working.
if the source file is PDF then u parent file might be corrupted.
or if the file is encrypted or something the it will have compatibility issues.

If nothing works scan the documents again and that should fix it.
if it is still not accepting use jpg file format while scanning.

hope it helps.

springchicken

Aug 29, 2014
shrinivas1980 said:
Thanks a lot for your help. But, can you add the tests they conduct while checking our blood? Particularly, do they check hepatitis B? Thanks!
Speak to the doctor or the lab and ask the same question.

Papajohns

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Listen springchicken . Dude!! Amit and other member is 100% correct ppl r getting PPR requests as one of my friend got it as well . Dnt get jealous man if CIC is nt paying attention to ur profile but der r lots of hot NOC's dat they need urgently . Thez ppl who got PPR r just sharing der information. If u think its a troll . Dnt log into this trolled forum then .

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shrinivas1980 said:
so in the end it seems it's up to the docotr... for example, one doctor I've called in Calgary, their test was 1h long, included blood work, dunno which one... then I called another one and it was without the blood work, the duration is 10 minutes.
The lady at the reception told us they check for common STDs, and that's what was written on the lab form, HIV and syphillis. Xray wise, they said they were looking for tuberculosis or other scars it might have made, the doctor told us that she had a patient with lung cancer, but it went through (dunno what it means).
When I came to the lab (in Calgary I booked it online and on the online form there is the immigration test option), I think they did check for the general thing, let's say diabetes for sure, as from what I've read somewhere that's a big no for immigration, as it requiers a thorough health care. I personally know an old school fsw immigrant that has hepatitis B. vasically, they check for threats for the canadian society (disease wise) and something that will need an extensive care.
Even tho the first one does not make a lot of sense, for ppl applying from within Can, as we're here, and our disease (if there was any), would have affected ppl here already.

anyway, if you call the doctor's office, they'll tell you what they check.

and I have never been checked for my sight.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springchicken said:
Speak to the doctor or the lab and ask the same question.
I trust Krishna equally..........

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
colorblind said:
so in the end it seems it's up to the docotr... for example, one doctor I've called in Calgary, their test was 1h long, included blood work, dunno which one... then I called another one and it was without the blood work, the duration is 10 minutes.
The lady at the reception told us they check for common STDs, and that's what was written on the lab form, HIV and syphillis. Xray wise, they said they were looking for tuberculosis or other scars it might have made, the doctor told us that she had a patient with lung cancer, but it went through (dunno what it means).
When I came to the lab (in Calgary I booked it online and on the online form there is the immigration test option), I think they did check for the general thing, let's say diabetes for sure, as from what I've read somewhere that's a big no for immigration, as it requiers a thorough health care. I personally know an old school fsw immigrant that has hepatitis B. vasically, they check for threats for the canadian society (disease wise) and something that will need an extensive care.
Even tho the first one does not make a lot of sense, for ppl applying from within Can, as we're here, and our disease (if there was any), would have affected ppl here already.

1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
colorblind said:

Thanks a lot colorblind +1

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Papajohns said:
Listen springchicken . Dude!! Amit and other member is 100% correct ppl r getting PPR requests as one of my friend got it as well . Dnt get jealous man if CIC is nt paying attention to ur profile but der r lots of hot NOC's dat they need urgently . Thez ppl who got PPR r just sharing der information. If u think its a troll . Dnt log into this trolled forum then .

what are you guys talking about? urgent noc?? that's absurd.
the first few draws were for ppl working on LMO/LMIA, so they have already been working here... and Amit... I really don't want to waste any more words.... in one of his posts he said he had no lmo, no work permit and he was hopeless and now happy he got the PR. I might beleive he got it, but not through EE. the guy doesn't know what program he was invited for, and he did say he applied for FSW last year..

please stop wasting this thread with him. and just share our timelines and progress.
it's now 2 months that the first ITA were issued and we're panicking and jumping to conclusions, wth do we know on how the CIC office works and process the apps... did we know it before the EE? and everyone was impatiently waiting for the 12-14 months to pass... it's new, it's all unknown, uncertain, but one thing is sure, they are working on it.

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
1. The medical is to check illness/disease which can either
(a) Danger to public health i.e. contagious diseases
(b) Danger to public Safety
(c) Might reasonably be expected to cause an excessive deman on health or social services such as cancer, dialyses, kidney transplant etc etc

2. Therefore, no need to be bothered much abt the medical, If God forbid someone has such symptoms nothing much can be done. If an applicant's initial results are not satisfactory, further tests are conducted to rule out issues mentioned in point 1 (above). Following is list of different test conducted in medical and tips to avoid the expenses and tension of additional/confirmatory tests

3. Urinalyses: Dipstick test to check presence of following. The thresholds are +1 for any of these. In case of breach of threshold, Microscopic analysis will be conducted with following thresholds
Blood: Threshold – RBC above 10 RBC/HPF
Protein: Threshold – greater than 0.30 mg/L
Glucose: Threshold: Presence

Blood and protein can be present in healthy person based on activities/food over last 24 hrs. So, to avoid repeat test DO NOT have high protein diet, exercise, s3xual activity (48 hrs), Alcohol (5-7 days), Soft drinks, Caffeinated drinks (Tea, Coffee - also for B.P), raw tomatoes, raw leafy vegetables, or dieting (i.e. very less food). Drink at least 3 - 4 liters of water in 4 hours before the test. Otherwise, you risk incurring the expenses of Microscopic test.

If threshold of microscopic test are also breached then Serum Creatinine will be conducted. The results of this tests will be submitted and analysed by doctors in Canadian medical center, who may accept, rejected, or advise further tests for the candidate.

4. Blood test: for Syphillis and HIV. Both are s3xually transmitted diseases. Syphillis can be treated with medicine and in case of detection, doctor will prescribe the medicine. All details of this treatment will be shared with CIC/VO.

5. X-Ray: Mainly for checking early signs of T.B. Nothing much can be done about it but avoid/reduce smoking 5-7 days prior to the test to minimize chances of chest infection.

6. Physical examination: Blood pressure is main concern as it may signify hypertension if systolic is above 140 and diastolic is above 90. Avoid high cholesterol and other food which are known to result in high blood pressure. JUST MAKE SURE TO REMAIN CALM, and TAKE DEEP BREATHS, and your B.P will be within normal limits. Avoid getting mad at delays or cost of medical test Shocked. Chewing gum also helps in maintaining normal B.P.

The diseases checked in Physical examination include signs for hepatitis, Cancer, Cardiac diseases, Cognitive Impairment in Adults, Developmental delay in children, Psychiatric conditions (only those which can cause DANGER TO PUBLIC SAFETY and DEMAND ON SOCIAL/MEDICAL SERVICEs, if something remains under control through regular medication and chances of further deterioration are low, it won't be an issue).

Note: If initial tests are satisfactory, usually reports are not shared with CIC/VO but if confirmation tests are conducted or treatment is prescribed then reports of initial and all subsequent tests is shared with CIC/VO. If the diseases is curable for good through medicine, the candidate is not rejected on medical grounds but the candidate is put on hold till complete recovery. The treatment is prescribed and repeated medical test is conducted after prescribed duration.

Last but not least, DO NOT HIDE/MISREPRESENT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION FROM THE DOCTOR WHEN ASKED ABOUT IT. IN CASE OF ANY ISSUE, THE PERSON WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINE/CONSULT DOCTOR in CANADA and IF AT THAT TIME IT IS DISCOVERED THAT CANDIDATE MISREPRESENTED IN MEDICAL, IT WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF PR and DEPORTATION. YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOU HAVE INVESTED IN CANADA IN TERMS OF TIME AND MONEY. The above precautions works only for healthy person to avoid COSTS / TENSION OF REPEAT tests. These CAN NOT HIDE PRESENCE OF ACTUAL/CRITICAL DISEASE.
Thanks Goku....+1

Andrew1982

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hi Hime,
I really suggest you to do the letter following the clear CIC instructions especially for your Canadian working experiences.
Your boss should knows that here in Canada the ref letter can be requested any time by any employee and he must provide it.
i believe that if you do not follow the CIC instructions for the ref letters they could send your app back or asking additional documents....result of it wasting time and delay your app.
Regarding the other experience, if you got points from that or you need it for your eligibility, same as above.., if not you can easily remove it from your profile and make it easier.

Good luck

hime said:
Hi friends!

Can someone help me here, Please?

My employers have provided me experience letter which is not according to CIC reqruirement. The letter misses my Salary and Job responsibilities. The employer denied to include any job responsibilities in the experience letter.

Since I am in Canada for last 3 years, therefore, I don't have any contact in old companies. What do you think can I do? Is there any solution?

Waiting patiently for your responses.

Thanks,