+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

harjeetm

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi,
I am also in the same bucket. I heard in some cases, CIC does not update the accounts. So you will not be able to see an accurate status through your account. You might be in your NA2 status though the account does not reflect it.
Be patient. I have read somewhere that April AOR s should get the PPR by mid August.
We will hope for the best :)
Thanks,

Hope it get clear for both of us soon :)

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hi
Ritesh,
I received my AOR on 14th of April 2017. Then I continuously checked my CIC account for any update. The UCI was blank too. But yesterday it was updated with a 10 digit number and same time there was an update on my medical exam mentioning " You Passed the medical exam" so I think you might have to wait two months from date of AOR to receive UCI.
HI Could you please share your timeline? I am from Sri Lanka too..

harjeetm

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 29-01-2018, MEP 10-02-2018...... where do I stand here ? Can anybody please tell? are the updates ok ?
My condition is same , Mine is 26th April with same status

harjeetm

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
AOR is 26th Apr 2018 . My Med is passed. after that ive no update.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. 
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

heretogetyou

Apr 15, 2018
AOR is 26th Apr 2018 . My Med is passed. after that ive no update.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. 
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi . Was there any movement on your file?