India306

Nov 18, 2017
Plz suggest

Hi,

I am from India, my EE status is as below:

AOR: 23 Sep 2017
Medical Passed on 21 Oct 2017
BGC: Not applicable

But I don't understand the status after receiving below message on 17th Nov 2017..

I received a message in my EE account, subject was "How to find a job in Canada" a PDF file which states "Congratulations!, you are now candidate for immigration to Canada......." and remaining text is about how to search job in Canada.

What does it mean??

At what stage my application is?

Please advice.

Thanks[/QUOT

nirmal1990

Feb 7, 2018
Hello All

I got my ITA in April and made my application on July 24, 2017. It is already Feb 7, 2018 and I have not got my mail for passport submission. My application is clear and no further documents are required. My BGC mentions that the verifications are being made for more than three months.

Anybody who can please clarify?

atif66

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 29-01-2018, MEP 10-02-2018...... where do I stand here ? Can anybody please tell? are the updates ok ?

dimpb11

Jan 4, 2018
I need some suggestion for my already submitted eAPR. I am a bit worried now as answer to one question in my eAPR doesnt match my EE profile. I realised it after submission of eAPR.

In my Express Entry profile I answered yes to questions, Has XXXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?” and “Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before?”. I also entered my old EE profile number (which was rendered not eligible prevoiusly but I received a UCI). I thought I am being asked about any previous express entry profiles I created.

However, in my eAPR application, I answered “no” to the “Has XXXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?” Here I thought; I am being asked about any previous permanent residency applications or any other visa applications made to IRCC.

I never applied to IRCC for any visa or permanent residency previously.

did I answer the question correctly or should I send a CSE. I am just worried about changing the information in eAPR.

Thanks a lot.
could you please advise what you did in your case? I am in same boat.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
could you please advise what you did in your case? I am in same boat.
Hi,

No need to worry about it.

They already have information about whether you applied to IRCC before or not.
I raised a CSE and explained to them directly that I never applied for PR or any other visa before. But i don't think a CSE was even required.

I have already passed R10 and eligibility.

But still, you can ask other senior members about it.

Thanks

Reactions: dimpb11

nhabib

Feb 26, 2018
Hello guys, I have a query. I have applied for PR on 6th March. My current status is med passed and IP1. My noc is 4011(University lecturer) and I work in a Bangladeshi University named Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST). I might get a promotion to Assistant Professor in April. Do I need to inform cic about this given that my noc or job responsibility do not change?

baldeepsingh

Jun 22, 2016
Hello guys, I have a query. I have applied for PR on 6th March. My current status is med passed and IP1. My noc is 4011(University lecturer) and I work in a Bangladeshi University named Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST). I might get a promotion to Assistant Professor in April. Do I need to inform cic about this given that my noc or job responsibility do not change?
If your NOC and Roles remains the same then I think its okay

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
Hi,

Could you please assist me on Background checks in canada PPR.
I have submitted the AOR on 22nd May 2018. I have got an additional WES duplicate order on 4th June. I have submitted this on June 19.

My current status as at 26/06/2018 is as follows

Review of medical status : "You do not need a medical exam.We will send you a message if this changes"

Background check : Your application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your background check.

What does this mean?

Lindsay.cc85

Apr 21, 2018
Hi everyone, I appied for a visitors visa in 2010 but my application was denied, should I also include those details in my PR application? I don' have any details for that application as that was a long time ago so not sure what to do.

nhabib

Feb 26, 2018
Hi,

Could you please assist me on Background checks in canada PPR.
I have submitted the AOR on 22nd May 2018. I have got an additional WES duplicate order on 4th June. I have submitted this on June 19.

My current status as at 26/06/2018 is as follows

Review of medical status : "You do not need a medical exam.We will send you a message if this changes"

Background check : Your application is in progress.We will send you a message when we start your background check.

What does this mean?
This means you are in ip1. To be before you pass medical, cic does not start r10, which is the 1st strict check that determines the completeness of your submission. Wait and watch.

harjeetm

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
My AOR is 26th Apr 2018 . My Med is passed. after hat ive no update. Any suggestions how long it can take for me and where is my application at present.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. (How can I check date for med passing?)
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. 
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

amypls4

Jul 11, 2017
My AOR is 26th Apr 2018 . My Med is passed. after hat ive no update. Any suggestions how long it can take for me and where is my application at present.

Review of eligibility : We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. 
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam. (How can I check date for med passing?)
Review of additional documents : We do not need additional documents.
Interview : You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. 
Background check : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. 
Final decision : Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi,
I am also in the same bucket. I heard in some cases, CIC does not update the accounts. So you will not be able to see an accurate status through your account. You might be in your NA2 status though the account does not reflect it.
Be patient. I have read somewhere that April AOR s should get the PPR by mid August.
We will hope for the best :)

Reactions: harjeetm