+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Express Entry applicants who received AOR connect here

GKS72

May 2, 2017
Skumar76 said:
Hi Friends,

Today I have submitted my PR application, paid the fees,immediately received message 'Confirmation of Online Application Transmission' but not received AOR (my friends received AOR message immediately) and also the application status says Invitation received it seems wrong.

I am bit worried, can you please reply if anyone came across the same situation and what is the next step?

Thanks,
Kumar
Hi Kumar,

I have the same situation. I submitted my PR application on 10-Dec-2016 online. Received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission but never received AOR. I have raised couple of technical issue tickets but no tangible progress has happened so far.

Requesting experts in the forum to help. Not sure if my application is being processed.

Regards
GKS

Sagarsbharadwaj

Jun 1, 2017
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
10-03-2017
Hi All,

I submitted my PR application on 10-Feb-2017 online. Received Confirmation of Online Application Transmission & AOR. How long does it take for them to process the PR application. I keep checking the portal Background Verification has not yet started, but i see others passed / cleared.

Will i get a response within 6 months from the date i have submitted my application ? or does it take longer as well.

Thanks,
Sagar

Karty

Mar 22, 2016
Hi I have received RCMP request. Please see the below message I got from CIC.

Date: May 21, 2017

My UCI: XXXXXXXX Application: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear my Name:xxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Spouse UCI XXXXXXX - My Spouse name:

If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. Please provide a Canadian certified criminal record check for yourself. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”. You will find the link below.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/index-eng.htm

As per the mail, they have indicated RCMP check only for my wife.

The "RCMP check required" row in the checklist page (see Screenshot #1) shows under my name and also "upload a file" (see Screenshot #2) page shows my name instead of my wife's name. Is that normal? Do you guys think that I should upload my RCMP Check?

Screenshot #1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n88zmx6f2dlv2x/Screenshot1.png?dl=0

Screenshot #2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zd4odjlt5f3ww9/screenshot2.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance

riteshbharatiya

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Hi All,

I have received AoR on 16th May 2017 but I am not able to find UCI number on the AoR letter.
Also in my profile the UCI field is blank. Can somebody please help to understand why I haven't received UCI ?

Ritesh

Tearshan

Jun 17, 2017
Ritesh,
I received my AOR on 14th of April 2017. Then I continuously checked my CIC account for any update. The UCI was blank too. But yesterday it was updated with a 10 digit number and same time there was an update on my medical exam mentioning " You Passed the medical exam" so I think you might have to wait two months from date of AOR to receive UCI.

Reactions: SheFer92

Sprule

Jun 21, 2017
I got the ITA yesterday but the concern is do I need to take IELTS if it is going to expire after AOR & PR decision??
Please advise

amriash

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Kitchener
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2016
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2016
Hi All, I am CEC-Inland under Onatrio -PNP
AOR - 19th Jan.
earlier status was ..We don't need additional documents, Medical passed, No fingerprint required, no interview required. and once final decision is made we would contact you..
today.. one more line is added..

we are processing your background check .. what does it mean.. how much time usually it takes to PPR from here? Please suggest

adhaar

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,

I submitted my FSW express entry application on 26th June 2017 and received the AOR yesterday with UCI mentioned, can anyone let me know the next steps and the approximate processing time?

Thanks in advance!

SheFer92

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi All

My timelines and details below

May 31 2017 - Received ITA under FSW
August 10 2017 - Submitted electronic application for PR
August 10 2017 - Received AOR
August 10 2017 - Reviewing eligibility

I fall under the NOC 1111 and I am 24 years and have over 3 years of NOC 1111 related experience.
I am waiting for updates on the application, in the meantime if anyone with similar NOC and experience could share some experience on timelines and all would appreciate it. Of course I am well aware it differs case to case, just wanted to get some color.

Cheers!

Arjun12

Aug 15, 2017
Hello I have the same question.
Revived AOR -6th march 2017
Profile updated -11 June 2017 with UCI and medical passed.

What would be the next step and how long will it take

vikas1586

Aug 16, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to get some feedback on the current timeline for FSW EE for applications from outside of Cananda. Below is my personal timeline

ITA Received: 26th Jan
Application submitted: 4th April
ADR Schedule A - IMM 5669: June 6
ADR Submitted: June 9

Currently the background Check field is showing 'Not Applicable' however it was once showing 'In Progress' around June/July. Also, it says 'No Additional Documents' required. It's been almost 5 months and I wanted to check if this is a normal time frame for applications or not?

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Hi guys, please help!!!

130 days since AOR
CEC
AOR- April 10
Medical pass May 4
Ip1 since may 4
Additional documents uploaded before
June 10
Status showed additional documents status: being reviewed since July 28

Called cic on Aug 14
R10 completed
Criminality and eligibility - in process
Security - not started

Status of additional documents: been uploaded since August 15 afternoon.

How long it will take to complete eligibility and criminality?

Does the status of additional documents means some development on my application?

Please HELP me with your valuable suggestions!!!

Pandey013

Sep 10, 2016
Hi I have received RCMP request. Please see the below message I got from CIC.

Date: May 21, 2017

My UCI: XXXXXXXX Application: XXXXXXXXXX

Dear my Name:xxxxx

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Spouse UCI XXXXXXX - My Spouse name:

If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check. Please provide a Canadian certified criminal record check for yourself. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP “Criminal Record Check”. You will find the link below.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/index-eng.htm

As per the mail, they have indicated RCMP check only for my wife.

The "RCMP check required" row in the checklist page (see Screenshot #1) shows under my name and also "upload a file" (see Screenshot #2) page shows my name instead of my wife's name. Is that normal? Do you guys think that I should upload my RCMP Check?

Screenshot #1:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0n88zmx6f2dlv2x/Screenshot1.png?dl=0

Screenshot #2:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zd4odjlt5f3ww9/screenshot2.png?dl=0

Thanks in advance
Hi Karty,
I also got the similar email today. How did you proceed. Please inform.

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,

My time line:
Receive ITA on 12th July.
Submitted application on 08th Sep
UCI number : NOT yet generated

My Online status shows:
  1. Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message if there is any update or if we need any documents
  2. Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  3. Review of Medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
  4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  6. Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  7. Background checks: Not Applicable
  8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

My Questions:
  • For point 3 - Does this mean me medical documents are already checked?
  • For point 6 - Does this mean my PCC is already checked?
  • When do they issue a UCI number?
Thanks

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
In My Opinion...see my comments;
Hi all,

My time line:
Receive ITA on 12th July.
Submitted application on 08th Sep
UCI number : NOT yet generated

My Online status shows:
  1. Application Status: We received your application. We will send you a message if there is any update or if we need any documents
  2. Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  3. Review of Medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes
  4. Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
  5. Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
  6. Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
  7. Background checks: Not Applicable
  8. Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision is made.

My Questions:
  • For point 3 - Does this mean me medical documents are already checked? (No)
  • For point 6 - Does this mean my PCC is already checked? (No)
  • When do they issue a UCI number? (Once they start processing your application)
Thanks